"I Don't Think a Bride Should Have Her Boobs Out Like That!" | Say Yes To The Dress UK

Main "I Don't Think a Bride Should Have Her Boobs Out Like That!" | Say Yes To The Dress UK

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years, 1 month ago by Say Yes to the Dress.
Viewing 49 posts - 1 through 49 (of 49 total)
  • Author
    Say Yes to the Dress
      "I Don't Think a Bride Should Have Her Boobs Out Like That!" | Say Yes To The Dress UK

Gemma wants a sexy and slinky gown to walk down the aisle in, but will showing a bit of cleavage be too much for her mum? Catch Say Yes to the Dress on TLC …

its Diya

Do they ever give something that is actually under budget of bride ?

Christine in Nornia

The second dress is perfection๐Ÿ’–

shook with tea

british mate?

myjungkook

she said she wanted a dress around 2,000 why was the first one 3,870? tf?

shalini agnihotri

I m sick of this danto london or whatever…

Jamu Laguardia

As much as I love Dando London dresses, WHY DO YOU GUYS ALWAYS GIVE THESE TO THESE BRIDES??????? Like okay, maybe they like it and it falls witjin their budget. But this is a show????? Like if you would always show the same dress, maybe consider changin the title to "Say Yes to the Dando London dress?"

Elizabeth Leyden

The first dress was over budget so unfair. But hey, the subtitle said it was by Pnina Tornai. Doesn't the US version always say that Kleinfeld is the only place in the world you can get PT dresses other than her own shop in Israel?

E! Eat Up

Why the UK version always give brides dress that OVER BUDGET?

Esh B

I've seen other brides from this show saying yes to this same dress in that budget…come on …give them brides some variety !

Vannessa Coonrod

The dress she chose looked perfect. Another beautiful bride.

Kk dragon

The first dress did not look like it was worth over 3000. Just saying. ๐Ÿ˜ถ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

bluelime

"It's the biggest decision I'll ever make" – seriously?

Purplekitty

2:28 Really? I'm 99.9% sure their are more important purchases
                                2:47 Now it's the biggest decision as well. So saying 'I do' is less important then the dress?

Joshua Leonor

I was thinking that maybe there were a lot of ladies who bought their dress here are already divorced๐Ÿ˜‚

h. a

Why to bring your mother along if not even considering her opinion as you say… Save her the trip then

Claire Thompson

So many English seem to have crooked and missing teeth. Are orthodontists in short supply. It is such a shame ruins appearance

Tina Vekua

why does the whole family have no teeth

Jennifer Pak

really don't like how this girl goes like "I don't usually take my mom's opinion into consideration whatsoever…. show some respect that's your mom ๐Ÿ™„

Bryle Mendoza

Ohh it's that dress again! Don't these brides do their research before they shop? Do they really want to look like a second-time bride? ๐Ÿ™„

Grishma Ghimire

She said her budget is around 2000 and they showed her the dress which was around 4000

Shaista Sadaf

Let's be honest here, they put her into the first dress just to get some drama , mom daughter conflict to the episode. She could have not bought it either ways coz it was double her budget and that's what the title of the video suggests!

SleepyOsra

Are you frickin' KidDinG mE?!?!

Diamonds and Fuzzy slippers

Whatโ€™s wrong with the girl in the blue shirt? RBF?

Lindalee Law

And mothers like her, with big , droopy boobs, should not wear tight shirts but decent blouses.

Kk dragon

Bride: I have a budget
                                                        Consultant: picks a dress over budget. ๐Ÿ˜Ÿ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Kk dragon

I understand conservative but for a different generation. It's about what the bride wants. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

beelovebug

the first dress price almost a double from the budget!! wtf???

Kk dragon

I hate when they givedresses over budget like the first one. It's a budget for a reason. ๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜Ÿ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

The Mock Twins and friends! Sophia and Karla Mock

I think maybe a white laced bra under that followed the patter would be good

Ana Elise STEELE

i love it

Om Twom

This is the american dream!

A

"Normally I wouldn't take my mom's opinion into consideration whatsoever".. ๐Ÿ˜‚ me

Lindalee Law

Worried more about what others think. of YOUR DRESS.

Dira Boddie

The second dress is beautiful but I'm tired of it. Just my opinion

#12489
                                                                          A

"My budget is around $2000".. Ok here's a $3800 dress to try ๐Ÿ˜‘

#12490
                                                                            Lindalee Law

A bride's budget is always flexible. Less flowers

#12491
                                                                              Krishna Singha

Why do they put on dresses similar to the 2nd one on everyone and end up buying that in the London version?

#12492
                                                                                Lindalee Law

As they walk into a lovely store dressed for W alMart …..
                                                                                  WHY ISNT YOUR HAIR AND MAKEUP DONE? And the mother has zip style.

#12493
                                                                                  Swati S

I absolutely love all the Dando London dresses๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

#12494
                                                                                    Mehnaz Ahmed

This is completely unrelated but I can't find my cat ๐Ÿ˜ญ

#12495
                                                                                      MaryLynMayormita

What is that with the first dress? That's very disrespectful to the customers' budget… and on the first dress even tsk. Tsk.

#12496
                                                                                        Elen

Why would you give her a dress that's almost twice her budget?

#12497
                                                                                          Marija Zriliฤ‡

If the bride has a limited budget DON'T give her the dress that's above the budget since there is a chance she (probably) won't be able to afford it… honestly this is the one thing that annoys me so much about this show

#12498
                                                                                            Elen

The first dress was more flattering on her figure and her boobs weren't out!

#12499
                                                                                              Dalila Rocha

Why everyone always complain about boobs. Geez. Who cares if people look at boobs? Thank god i don't need to worry about the tradition BS. Long live to Witches Freedom!!!!!

#12500
                                                                                                W B

Before watching let me guess: THE STORE WENT OVER THE BRIDE'S BUDGET!!

#12501
                                                                                                  Sejal Adhikari

It have such nice dresses

#12502
                                                                                                    Sambeet Mohanty

Woah the first one was way over budget!

Viewing 49 posts - 1 through 49 (of 49 total)
                                                                                                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                                    error: Content is protected !!