I Surprised My BFF With The Best Day Ever

Main I Surprised My BFF With The Best Day Ever

Viewing 51 posts - 1 through 51 (of 51 total)
  • Author
    As/Is

I Surprised My BFF With The Best Day Ever

Megan surprises her best friend with an amazing day! Subscribe to As/Is: About As/Is: Subscribe for …

finefrenzied

I did something very similar for my best friend who was going through a bit of a rough patch in life and had been feeling down and missing her family. I surprised her with a day full of stuff and a gift at the end

Crystal Mitchell

Can I just say – I loved the sign off at the end you girls said. Usually at the end of videos there is a very basic “links are in the description if you need help” and usually that’s it. But just your comments of love and support were great and a perfect way to end a mental health video ❤️ I could tell that you all actually get it and understand. Thank you x

pantomimegoose

this is so sweet and kind!

Tiffany Martin

Wondering if Sherra was wearing the Shawn Mendes merch jacket at the end of the video…

Paola Ambrosio

This year is big for me!
                I started going to therapy in January and I'm getting the help I needed. This is something I want to do.

yanoano mahddd

Hey guess what

Read more.

Laura Bragg

💗 This made my day!

Emily Ribeiro

This was so sweet 💕

Amy Oyenekan

Lol my name is amy

Lulala Xxxx

my friend would choose to break our friendship than do something like that with me 😑

itz.me_Khiarah

Love yo guys you always make me smile

Cayl Jameson

Is anyone a really good lip reader and can tell what song they were listening to in the car?

Cayl Jameson

Wait when did rock climbing become bouldering? Or is there a difference?

SwissGangsta

Unsub lol

Pooja Jagga

I wish someone wld do this to me

lyrix person

50th comment

Dylthechicken

I love the editing of this video! 🙂

hanbaobao12

this was so cute and adorable ahhhh my heart is so happy watching you guys!

Elana Grace

47th comment!!!!!!!!!

sister shook

I want friends that love me this much😍😍

imaginethatgirls

🌈96% of people won’t look…. 💕 

For the 4% of people who see this, I hope you a bright and good future, I am a youtuber myself and  I’m not asking you to do anything but I would love to hit 20k by the end of the year Dream Big!🙌💕
                                                THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT💕🙌

nicole brown

I can't even get friends to respond to my texts lmao

Avery Lopez-Baines

SpongeBob: It’s the best day everrrr

zynkdina 7

Best friend means Perfect life
                                                      – Happy
                                                      – silly
                                                      – stupid
                                                      – cry together
                                                      I love my best friends 😭😭😭
                                                      But I didn't join one of my friends wedding 😭

Kung-Fu Kenny Family

This lovely friendship is a better love story than Twilight ❤

Maria Paz G. Lesme
                                                          Nina Grier

So cute ❤️😍😂💓💘💕💖❤️

Brylie•Claire

Subscribe to my youtube for a suprise!

Indominius Rex Finder

You are such a nice friend

M Devine

Whoever sees this I hope you have a wonderful day and good things will happen to you!!😄

faraa

i wanna do this for my bestfriends

HANAN ALMOUSOUTI

Awww cute! Ily guys! ❤️

RobloxRoleplays Ariana

Awww this is nice

M Devine

Friendship GOALS

#15948
                                                                          zynkdina 7

I surprised my bff,
                                                                            Today is her wedding
                                                                            I didn't join
                                                                            It's not for attention
                                                                            But it's true….
                                                                            I'm a bad friend 😭😭😭

#15949
                                                                            Tim Roe

Hiii friends

#15950
                                                                              M Devine

Amy seems like good peoples

#15951
                                                                                Sama Hawyan

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaas

#15952
                                                                                  The Music Arena

HI RANDOM PERSON SCROLLING THROUGH THE COMMENTS,
                                                                                    I HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT yearrr

I really want to hit 50000, I’ll appreciate any sup

#15953
                                                                                    Friendship

This is so sad, Alexa plays It's The Best Day Ever by Spongebob Squarepants

#15954
                                                                                      u_need _sum_milk

GOALS

#15955
                                                                                        The Music Arena

🚫 Stop scrolling for a sec don’t read more ✋🏾

Your 2019 is gonna be horrible łíké this colmmmentt and śùbśćríbé to me to undo

I make videos btw tell me wat u think please.

#15956
                                                                                          The H and S

first view

#15957
                                                                                            Secret_ Hunter

First

#15958
                                                                                              Harry Potter Lunatic

I wish someone would do this for me 😂

#15959
                                                                                                Moonlight DuskKat

I don't have any friends

#15960
                                                                                                  Lilly Garcia

14 likes

#15961
                                                                                                    Makenna Eeg

First

#15962
                                                                                                      ••Jasmine ••

Friendship goalssss

#15963
                                                                                                        Next Day La

To the 1 % that sees this 👋! I hope you are having a fantastic😁 day would also like to say stay happy and remember to smile😎! If you have a dream keep dreaming 😍my dream is to become a successful YouTûber ⬆️ please hate me under my video

Viewing 51 posts - 1 through 51 (of 51 total)
                                                                                                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                                        error: Content is protected !!