I Tried KEYSHIA KA’OIR’s MAKEUP LINE and was…SURPRISED! | Jackie Aina

Main I Tried KEYSHIA KA’OIR’s MAKEUP LINE and was…SURPRISED! | Jackie Aina

Viewing 49 posts - 1 through 49 (of 49 total)
  • Author
    Jackie Aina

I Tried KEYSHIA KA'OIR's MAKEUP LINE and was...SURPRISED! | Jackie Aina

So I wanted to dig my hands into Keyshia Kaoir’s makeup line and honeyyy I was a little surprised in how it turned out! Today I’m testing out the Ka’oir palette …

Tanaija Turner

I love u πŸ˜‚πŸ˜ͺπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

ΠšΠ°Ρ‚ΡŽΡˆΠ°

Miss Keyshia is a vine skskskskskksskskskskskskskskksksksksksskksmsks

EssentiallyEssence

As soon as she said β€œfire” I instantly thought n sang out loud BTS Fireeeeeeeeee! Such an A.R.M.YπŸ˜©πŸ˜‚πŸ’œ

MRSQTBROWN

59.00 is a cute little coin πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ preach preacher🀣🀣 cute look

Mei Akira

Miss Keisha…. Miss Keisha……. MISS KEISHA..!!!

oh my fuckin god she ded.

Sunni Smilez

This look is BOMB and thanks you for the review

Sunni Smilez

I was actually waiting for someone to try it out

FitYetunde

Cuteeeee

Rachelle Williams

Mann this girl too funny πŸ˜‚ bronzingggg

bambibrneyes

I appreciate your honesty

Tammie Reed

Bronzing! Im dying lol

Mon Cherie

It’s black girl timeeeee it’s black girl timeeee

weepy willow

I want one!!! I'm always interested in looking better than everyone else πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Suweila Barroso

I love it when you go back to fire and sing fiya fiya fiiyaaa πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚β£οΈβ£οΈβ£οΈ

Cecilia Ferrer

Did you just do a remix on Clipse-Grindin😭 Bronzin lmao😭

KnotTee

I just wish someone would use the gorgeous glittery black & stop saying they were going to use the red instead! Ugh!!

Dana Wilson

Nice shades, and the "K" packaging is eye catching, as the the owner herself. The only reason I would not buy/purchase anything from Keshia Ka'oir is that her attitude was horribly unfriendly. A few years back I went to buy a lippie @ her booth in Orlando at the Premiere Show. I knew I would never wear it, but I wanted it bcuz all the shades were colorful and pretty. And at $20 your attitude should be at an all time "pleasant pretty" when someone is at your booth purchasing from your brand. Then a few years past, and I said ok let's try this again in Atlanta @ the Bronner Brother's Beauty Show. Wow, such an beautiful gorgeous woman coming thru. Ppl all around waiting to meet her, feel something "energy" from her. I'll be damn, this mother freaking attitude is PRESENT. Damn, this palette is beautiful for sure!

kayy max

try blac chynas

Ant Basil

This look was flaaaames. And that eyeshadow palette looks super nice. Love the colors

Chae K

I promise you, Jackie, I don't even watch makeup videos anymore. I subscribed for the way you say your name in the intro lmao. It cracks me up every time.

Gwenn Holmes Hicks

Jackie, I love your videos you are a beautiful young lady you, could be a comedian to you are so funny.

Chloe Letulle

I remember back when she just had them lil glitter lipsticks

Angelina Wells

MISSS KEEESHA ?? MISS KEESHA? OMFG

Delacey Dobbins

I love your teeth

Delacey Dobbins

I wasn’t sure about this look in the beginning but you pull it all the way together! πŸ‘πŸΎ

M Stokes

Like she was waiting for fall out πŸ˜’

KeepingUpWithLouie

jackie jackie jackie jackie …. JACKIE JACKIE JACKIE JACKIE JACKIE

Arrogantly Ki

Great thorough review as usual. Loved this sultry look.

Soph Vega

You really on EXTRA crack today but I’m all here for it this shit had me GEEKED bro lmaooooo

joshualynn stovall

I would never bronze the same after hearing that song πŸ˜‚

rainsrapidly

Its ok….but it's a pass for me

Thisbishawesome

Ok Jackie! Come through with the Davido faya faya…. I'm super impressed

Pebbles &Bambam

Hunnnyyyyyyyy…. issa look! πŸ˜πŸ’œ

ToriZee

I bought a few of her lippies years ago and still love them. I might have to try her other products.

Esther Ajidasile

I love the makeup on you jackieeee. Your review and suggestions were amazing, very helpful.

#4204
                                                                            Melissa Johnson

This makeup look is so beautiful on you! Like wow! Even before you put on lashes the eye look was poppin 😍

#4205
                                                                              Kay Lane

Serving 80s/90s mom,absolutely gorgeous! 😍πŸ”₯

#4206
                                                                                Chante House

I agree, she should send out some of her products so we can see them on more people like her celeb friends

#4207
                                                                                  Shea Nelson

🀣🀣🀣

#4208
                                                                                    Sheldon Williams

The Fire Part Sent Me! Jackie Play Too Damn Much!

#4209
                                                                                      omniously َ

miss keisha? MISS KEISHA??? oh my fucking god she fuckin dead

#4210
                                                                                        musicfeinx

This look auntie 😍😍😍

#4211
                                                                                          Cartier Clairvaux

What do you use to bronze???

#4212
                                                                                            Dominique Barajas

This was so dope I was so curious to see the palette in action tyyy

#4213
                                                                                              Fka Lydz

That look , looks just like Keisha lol

#4214
                                                                                                Lex isCLUTCH

OMG SHE SHOUTED OUT ALEXANDRA BUTLER!!! πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ A very old friend yaayy

#4215
                                                                                                  Mel

HAPPY BLACK HISTORY MONTH YALLLLL

#4216
                                                                                                    what the hell man ___

The lipstick are just… NoπŸ™…πŸΎπŸ™…πŸΎ

Viewing 49 posts - 1 through 49 (of 49 total)
                                                                                                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                                    error: Content is protected !!