I Try 5 Different Wigs From Amazon

Main I Try 5 Different Wigs From Amazon

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by As/Is.
Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • Author
    As/Is

I Try Amazon Wigs

“Amazon or not, this is a good a** wig.” Subscribe to As/Is: About As/Is: Subscribe for daily videos & series about beauty, fashion, style, …

Casey Danielle

I wanna do this ๐Ÿฅด

Casey Danielle

Omg yass

LadyChaos101

These girls donโ€™t even apply wigs properly ๐Ÿ˜ญ they wear them like hats! Not even plucked!

Clarity _

Cringing at application and the non pluckage for the hair line

Charlie Taylor

I hate her.

Rebecca

The PURPLE ONE THOUGH!!!!๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

princ3sstofu

can you PLEASE put the link to that gorgeous purple wig???? IT LOOKS AMAZING

alisse bobber

The one she wants to grow her hair into is the hair I have now : )

Samantha Winkler

She's literally the cutest in every way and she rocks absolutely everything

Lol Leo

You dont need no damn wig, your hair already looks gorgeous.

Gabriella Skye

Ya that last wig company stole the pic, you can tell it was cut out from the original listing. Original listing for that pic belongs to a brand called Freedom Couture Official. 9/10 time listings on amazon for long beautiful wigs stole the pics from that brand

MegaHotdiggity

Most expensive is the worst one! Surprising!

Really Daniella

6:11
                                Dang he just got completely cut out

tylaan kalemba

i love that they have a try guys poster in their office!!!

Adrienne Lavande

Iโ€™m so un cultured and might be completely wrong but did yโ€™all notice that try guys poster at 7:18 and isnโ€™t as/is related to buzz feed and donโ€™t buzzfeed and people while left buzzfeed have beef. Idk really pls clear me up and donโ€™t hate m e ๐Ÿ˜€

I left a comment

When she's at the party with the black wig it sounds like Bad Guy is playing in the background.

connie dunn

she reminds me of my dance teacher

Monster Mash.91

For an extra hundred you could have gotten a nicer human one at Bellami or VP Fashion. I have gotten a few good synthetics lace fronts at Donnalove hair and Uni wigs

Kelsey_Robinson

That red is giving me black widow (marvel) vibesssss

canyounot

Can I just say she looked STUNNING in all the wigs ๐Ÿ˜

Tiffany Green

"May-gahn"

Are Sol

Who else got Dr. Montgomery vibes from grays anatomy with the red wig lmao ๐Ÿ˜‚

Melissa Quinn

For a $200 synthetic wig, it ought to tap dance, make killer cocktails, and give world rocking orgasms. The less expensive wigs seemed better in the cost versus quality comparison.

twosugas

such a sweet girl! I think she looked rly nice in all of them ๐Ÿ’—

Terrencia Walcott

She should have plucked the first wig to make the hairline look a little more natural, itโ€™s a beautiful color on her though

aurora4218

For the curly pixie, the front is fine, but the back is too long… like the long hair in back is what makes it look fake. Or like a real bad haircut

Priya Patel

Love the wigs but also the Try Guys poster in the back ๐Ÿ”ฅ

Thelocaldemonkid

The second one made you look like Rebecca Sugar

Casey Finnegan

Your Mom is awesome!!! And the purple wig looked sooo good on you!!!

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 30 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                              error: Content is protected !!