I Wore A Haunted Outfit For A Week

Main I Wore A Haunted Outfit For A Week

Viewing 45 posts - 1 through 45 (of 45 total)
  • Author
    As/Is

I Wore A Haunted Outfit For A Week

“One of the shirt’s spirits could latch onto you and destroy your whole entire life.” Subscribe to As/Is: About As/Is: Subscribe for daily …

Rhea Shetty

Omg the lady new everything it was so spooky πŸ•ΈπŸ˜³πŸ˜‚

Adrian Adrian

At first when lindsey tried asking guys about her sweater I got a vibe between her and the guy at 10:40 HAHAHAHAHHA then after that HE WON THE GUY HAHAHAH that was unexpected HAHAHAHHAA LINDSEY GOOOO HAHAHAHA

The Carson Chronicles

1:19 Linda -$45 someone go save my girl

Cherie Chaney

I thought the guy with pink hair is gay, but maybe he's bi?

Let’sGetGlam !

I love how Lindsey pulls the outfit off.

Leslie Wolff

Jaz with the commentary πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

JoeySoldado

who else thinks that Lindsay and Jazz need their own channel?

joseys26

This is the best video in a while love it

Asia Manning

Shoutout to grandma she said β€œI might be dead but you GON GIMMIE SOME GREAT GRANDBABIES take this scarf and get out there”

Cupcake Sweet

Petition to make this a series

Ruby T

Bruh her shoes were too big sksks

qiskko

wait but how is this haunted though? she's just talking about energy (?) associated with clothes

Bree Shell

Girl just see gadriel is in love with you!!!

E&S Squad

"everyone needs a bottom" got me lmao

Fran Cake

I love ham- Jazz 2019

ChubbyPixel

Wow they are desperately running out of ideas huh

Victoria Love

WE ALL NEED A BOTTOM

Samannah

I want the murder shoes

ZoeHanna Izabella

All those items really brought out your eyes and beauty.

Gigi

When I die I wanna haunt a ring πŸ˜‚

Daisy Flower

JAZZ IS THE HUSBAND! I REPEAT JAZZ. IS.THE. HUSBAND!

Kat Mon

β€œIt’s your husband!!” β€œNO ITS NOT MY HUSBAND” I’m so dead

R Mac

Jaz "You need a honey to moon with" lol love it!!!

Trin Murray

Dang both those black guys were hot thoughπŸ’œπŸ–€πŸ’œ

Karenna

Grandma trying to hook you up beyond the grave. damn that's love

Sheena Honeycutt

16:01 lets go to the hotty that can cook

Dante Ferrise

GIRL GO FOR THE GUY WHO CALLED YOUR SWEATER OPRAH FROM
                                                            THE 90’S HE IS HOT AND CLEARLY HAS A SENSE OF HUMOR

Christa Anne Gallant

Blake + Lindsay = Love πŸ’•

Hawaii Tour Experts

Coming to Oahu? Check us out to book the best tours on island with the best price guaranteed! New video coming out soon!

Mrs J

This is awsome 😊

lina loulou

That shoe actually seemed too big 4 her

Abigayle Rowland

Did anyone else think jasmine have no eyebrows until they were eating brunch and realized that they were only PLATINUM BLONDE

Flanked Steak

I really liked this video like a lot

Miki Valentine

My favorite trio πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–

#102248
                                                                          Yumi Young

That medium seems full of it.
                                                                            I mean, she could be legit, but my intuition is telling me otherwise.
                                                                            Idkkkk.

#102249
                                                                            Hannah Elizabeth

Anyone else cried when she was on the phone with her mom

#102250
                                                                              leenibeanie 09

THE START OF SOMETHING NEW

#102251
                                                                                Valerie Cintron

Jazz, Lindsay and Joyce, the perfect trio we never knew we needed.

#102252
                                                                                  deep blue charly

I love love love the looks of your coworker with the bleached dreads 😍

#102253
                                                                                    Alexandra Pintilie

OK but like that gaze at 14:02 ummm 😲😳

#102254
                                                                                      Bri D

I WANT FRIENDS LIKE THIS T_T

#102255
                                                                                        Ye Pirate’s Workshop

How about a haunted toilet? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nnP_nGvnWCo Surely somebody out there should be able to figure out what it's saying.

#102256
                                                                                          Heather Short

At the beginning of the video when they was in the car I was like
                                                                                            β€œ Jazz buckle your butt up nowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#102257
                                                                                            NarutoBaby94

I thought the final outfit was cute! πŸ’•

Viewing 45 posts - 1 through 45 (of 45 total)
                                                                                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                            error: Content is protected !!