MIX IT UP W/ JESSI SMILES | Cafecito Con Kathleen

Main MIX IT UP W/ JESSI SMILES | Cafecito Con Kathleen

Viewing 47 posts - 1 through 47 (of 47 total)
  • Author
    KathleenLights
      MIX IT UP W/ JESSI SMILES

SHOP LIGHTS LABEL HERE http://www.lightslabel.com And follow us on social IG: @lightslabel FB: @lightslabelUS Twitter: @lightslabelUS GET MY COLOURPOP …

KathleenLights

I hope you enjoy this embarrassment.
        It almost didn’t make it to the internet.

Yvette Soto

Lmao. Omg I enjoyed this so much!! You two are hilarious. I’m glad it made it up.

Abby Casas

I'm watching this at 3am, trying not to laugh to wake up my 6 month old that I just put down to sleep πŸ˜‚

Jackeline Corniell

Gots to say…FIRST TIME WATCHING UR SHOW!!(sorry😱)..well dis one cafecito..ABSOLUTLY LOVED IT…EASTCOAST IS WHERE IS ATπŸ’„βœ…βœ…πŸ’“

shesolovely

YAASSS BEST BIRTHDAY GIFT FOR ME!!!

Miah

Love this series already lmao

Brandi Brabham

This was my favorite episode by far!!! I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH. THE 90'S WAS IT!!

ebonyonce

So I'm low-key having a panic attack right now and so there's a slight chance I'm hallucinating this

Zynthia Nunez

Hypnotic and hurricane omg!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Glo Taliaa

omg the INTRO WAS EVERYTHING !!

Chana Deutsch

Lol this was so funny

Colleen Garten

Cracking up the whole time. Love your collabs!

denisguevara5

omg..yeeessss….i love when u guys hang out..so funny…πŸ˜πŸ‘

EvIn97

I'm CRYING at the dance battle lmaooo also I remember when I first started watching Kathleen, danny was super shy on camera and he seems like hes getting more used to it! this is the kind of stuff that should be trending on youtube, not beauty gurus in drama or beauty gurus that take themselves way too serious

priscilla darling

β€œtastes like toilet water a little bit huh” kathleen is so funny πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Emotional shawty

Y'all are toooo funny πŸ˜‚ I'm not a fan of watermelon like Danny so I'm for sure gonna try Jessi's drink lol πŸ˜‹

Jennifer Alfaro

This made my year!!!β€οΈπŸ˜‚ best video ever!

Paola Ortiz

I love this!!!

Alana Pagan

You guys are such a great pair! So funny! 😊🀣

seewendy1

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Jamie Miller

I'm dying at the dance battle 🀣🀣 this is my favorite video ever I love you guys

Cynthia Parlom

I’m so dead πŸ˜‚πŸ’€ this made me laugh so hard hahah

lifestyleglow

This is my favorite cafecito con Kathleen episode everrrrrr!!!! Plus Kathleen is the bestttt bartender!! πŸ˜‚

EvIn97

yall need to collab with zaen and heath and have an episode of "cafecito talk con Kathleen, jessi, zane,Β y heath" LMAOOO

priscilla darling

MY FAV DUO IS BACK

Amusement Park

One of the best episodes! πŸ˜‚

Kristina Blocher

I can’t drink so this is perfect. I can live vicariously through you guys πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.

Eretria Blane

Kathleen wins the dance battle

Alison Bonilla

Best episode of Cafecito Con Kathleen. It’s like watching my friends act a fool. Love it

ShesBlessed x3

EAST COASTTTTTT πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Brandi Banda

I missed y’all so much!! Please make more videos together!!! πŸ₯Ί

Cristina Valades

My favorite duo ever !! I swear I’m always laughing so hard when you guys make a video together !

NessacxBeauty

😭😭 I love you so much Kathleen 😭😭
                                                                        Being a 90s baby alongside you is an honor πŸ’•πŸ’•

Brooke Demmon

12:47
                                                                          my last 2 brain cells

#84929
                                                                          Alejandra Torres

waiting for someone to post the recipe on here lol 😹

#84930
                                                                            Eri S

Jesse with the champagne bottle. DeadπŸ˜‚πŸ’€I loved this videoπŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»

#84931
                                                                              Kimmy B

WESTCOAST ✌🏼

#84932
                                                                                Shelby D

Where can I get Jessi’s pants?! I’m obsessed

#84933
                                                                                  Eshani Mathur

I would prefer the watermelon pop rocks explosion πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ

#84934
                                                                                    Kelci Quillman

This is literally your job. I’m so jealous πŸ˜‚πŸ˜­

#84935
                                                                                      VickyKitty

I love any video you make with jessi!!! Lol

#84936
                                                                                        Jackie Mar

This wassss tooooo good πŸ”₯πŸ”₯β€οΈβ€οΈπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ love y’all together

#84937
                                                                                          Janet P.

Kendall is not THAT close to Hialeah Kathleen πŸ˜‚ 2 different worlds

#84938
                                                                                            GABSY

I making these two asap!! Kat you need to make ur own Mojito version, Katjito or something like that

#84939
                                                                                              Sandy Gonzalez

I thought it was about coffee honestly disappointed its about alcohol instead of caffeine!

#84940
                                                                                                stedra0099

It’s about a hard on?

Viewing 47 posts - 1 through 47 (of 47 total)
                                                                                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                                error: Content is protected !!