MY BIGGEST ANNOUNCEMENT! REVOLUTION X ROXI COLLAB REVEAL!

Main MY BIGGEST ANNOUNCEMENT! REVOLUTION X ROXI COLLAB REVEAL!

Viewing 26 posts - 1 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    Roxxsaurus
      MY BIGGEST ANNOUNCEMENT! REVOLUTION X ROXI COLLAB REVEAL!

GET THE ROXI X REVOLUTION PALETTES HERE: Revolution x Roxxsaurus Colour Burst Shadow Palette – Revolution x Roxxsaurus Ride …

Roxxsaurus

Hey guys! I have been waiting to post this video for so long! I can’t believe that this is real! It wouldn’t be possible with you guys!

brother and sister gaming

Finally a YouTuber with affordable makeup

Lauren Chloe Wilson

I’m so proud of you Roxi I was expecting 1 pallete and I knew it was a eyeshadow pallete but I wasn’t expecting 3 😱😭

Lauren Chloe Wilson

I literally need all of these I need a job ASAP what are you doing to us Roxi 😭 the packaging is literally insane too 😍

Prachi Kalra

Why do all their collaboration palettes look the same 😂

Ralee22

I want to get these palettes as long as the quality is good & they get good reviews! I need a contour/highlighter palette for travel. I call my husband Boo as well & my name starts with R. I think it’s meant to be!! Can anyone share their experience with Makeup Revolution’s palettes in these formats?????

Kara Unverricht

Oh my god this is so exciting!!! I'm gunna be all over this launch! I need these all!

Eli Fikisi

Good

Thảo Trang

Roxi knew I love yellow so she made this 😍😍

Tanya Boycheva

Someone help me – from where i can find the pinafore dress that she’s wearing in this video? x

Vidya Sahani

Please say the price in Indian rupees

Linda Paola Valente

Finally beautiful palettes with beautiful prices! 😍❤️

HAPPY/BIG FAMILIA

WOW! Congrats Roxi we love you! From Philippines!!!

Sam Savard

Soooo excited!!!

Sharonica Charley

Omg I love your palette!!❤ I can't wait to get my mine😊😊 Congratulations!!! I wanna create my own palette to.

Lucy Hannah

Yaaaaayyyy finalllyyyy I just ordered the ride or die palette

EmmyTwisted

Congrats giirl! U seem so real 🙏🏻

Teasis

Is that an engagement ring 💍👀

Menan Alchalabi

Congratulations on this launch!!!! I hope it’s gonna be the best and workout for u and for us!!! I am definitely gonna buy this eyeshadow palette!! These colors are amazing!!! LOVING THEM SIS!!! Good luck with everything!!! I love u roxi and support you!!!! Love ya from your biggest fan!!!

Blush 28

Omggg I THINK IM GONNA DIEEEE….. THE PALLETTE IS SOOO FREAKIN CUTE!!!!! can't wait to buy It!!! ahhHhhhhhhhHHHHHHHH ❤❤❤❤💓💓💓🙌🙌🙌🌸🌸🌸😽😽🌈🌌🌌🌹🌹🎉🎉

Emma Rose

Congrats girl!! i would like to get it my self on store! really love the colour ❤️❤️

erika guzman

Bought both eyeshadow pallets to support you! I can’t wait to make some looks! Please put up more tutorials with you pallets! Your looks always come out great!💙💙💙

ELAZABITH SAMUEL SINJAN

Congrats roxi. It’s beautiful

Sherry Rose Cabuhat

😘♥️😍

Kayla Drew

Just ordered all 3 palettes! 🙌
                                                        Yaaaas 💯
                                                        So excited to try them all out 😍😍
                                                        Especially the first contour shade!!
                                                        Coming through for us pale ass girls! 👌🏻❤️

Viewing 26 posts - 1 through 26 (of 26 total)
                                                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                      error: Content is protected !!