My Birth Story | Birth Plan, Labour & Trying For a Natural Calm Birth

Main My Birth Story | Birth Plan, Labour & Trying For a Natural Calm Birth

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by Sarahs Day.
Viewing 33 posts - 1 through 33 (of 33 total)
  • Author
    Sarahs Day
      My Birth Story | Birth Plan, Labour & Trying For a Natural Calm Birth

SWEAT IT TO SHRED IT EBOOK FITNESS GUIDES!! Also check out my website for secret blog posts, stories, tips and more!

fmlkrules

YAY YAY YAY I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS VIDEO!! YOU, KURT, FOX, AND ABBY MAKE THE CUTEST LITTLE FAMILY!!

Amy3Grace

will you please make a video on healthy and low-sugar snacks.

Amy3Grace

Amy3Grace

Amy3Grace

will you please make a video on healthy and low-sugar snacks. for like teenagers in school trying to be healthy and be filled up.

Eve

I understand why you're upset at doctors, but its most likely because if anyone happened to the baby it's all on the doctors shoulders, not on the midwife or you, it's so common for mums to sue the hospital/doctors once something goes wrong with the baby.

EMMA LENHARD

I’ll be here for 30 minutes videos everyday of the week! YAAAAS Girl!!!

Squats and Salads

Omg Sarah you’re a SUPER WOMEN!!

New kid Kay

I just found out I am pregnant I have been rewatching Sarah’s pregnancy videos!!!

Alyssa Trebilcock

Love Love Love ❤️❤️

Hailey Ross

Yay I’ve missed you! I’m so so happy for you and Kurt!!!♥️😭

Yeva P.

Soo happy for you and your family Sarah!!!I've been following your videos for a couple years now and I love how real you kept things. Thanks for sharing your birth story!

Zara Lily

Love you soooo much Sezzy! Glad ur living the milf life with ur precious bubba 💛💛💛

foolsgo1d

I love seeing you so happy!! A huge congratulations on your little miracle baby 💕

Miss Healthy Everyday

I loved hearing about your experience with the midwifes! I’m a registered nurse , and next year will be studying midwifery 🥰

Joanne Baxter

Darling I loved your birth video it was absolutely beautiful enjoying this one as well good work mummy and daddy

Jenna Beverley

I’m new and subscribed straight away xxxxxx

karen martine

Hair turorial on that bun!!😍

Ruby Brown

Love you lots Sarah your family is so special and I’m so happy about this video love you 💗

Holly Clark

couldn’t get a more real and positive mum! you go girl 💝💝💝

Gabrielle Tabone-Watts

Wow. This makes me tear up a little. You're so strong, well done Sarah. x

Maddalyn Bloomfield

So proud of you Sarah! You did such an amazing job 🤗

Ezra Moran

do you wish you had the epidural sooner?

Alexa Prinno – Aussie Vlogger

Sending so much love! I’m due in 5 weeks and getting scared but I think I’m just going to go with the epidural in my plan. I know I won’t handle the pain and will end up caving anyway! Xx

Ava Globits

Sarah, you are honestly my favourite YouTube you are so motivational and honest can’t wait for more videos

Karina Steenberg

You're truly inspiring Sarah <3

Shannon Ashley

Your labour was pretty much the same as mine. 😭 my Bub is 5 months old. Gosh that was so intense.

Jordan Roberts

You are absolutely incredible Sarah 😍 you are already such an incredible mum x

Jessica Rivera

Beautiful. I cried of course.

EllyWilliams8

I love you sezzy ❤️❤️

Ellie Chambers

So happy for you! So so interesting to hear how it all went down and I’m glad you made the right decisions one for you! 💕

Gwendolyn Jackobs

Can somebody please tell me which kind of dog Abby is?🌊🌻

Viewing 33 posts - 1 through 33 (of 33 total)
                                                                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                    error: Content is protected !!