MY FAVE HIGHLIGHTERS FOR GLOWING SKIN!

Main MY FAVE HIGHLIGHTERS FOR GLOWING SKIN!

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Katie Moulton 1 week, 2 days ago.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 40 total)
  • Author

Allana Davison

HI! one of my fave things in the world .. . HIGHLIGHTERS! Here are some of my fave highlighters, the top highlighters so far in 2020, and join me in basking in the …

Katie Moulton

Marc Jacobs O!Mega Glaze!! Pale girlโ€™s dream. Will last my entire life!

Erin Baxter

I adore your eye makeup in this video.

INTOAMILLI LADY

Thank you for sharing this! Great selections!

Kmallari

BLUSH TOP 5 DEFINITELY!๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹

Erica Ringwald

RMS luminizer quad and nudestix hey honey are 25% off on Nordstrom right now!!

Lindsay Gillis

Iโ€™d love to see your top 5 drugstore picks! I hope you and your family are doing well. Take care โค๏ธ

Carmen Aguayo

Top 5 chapsticks please!!! Love your videos!!

caramel3na

I have been watching your videos for 2 days in a row! All of them! Great content! I have the Technic "Tropical Paradise" palette and I've been using the rose gold-ish highlighter a lot. But I also like the Mary-Lou Manizer from the Balm. I think I'm loving the Mary-Lou a little more! Great content! Would love to see your top 5 foundations and eyeshadow palettes! Much love โค

Melissa I

Hi Allana! Love your hair colour, your top and love that peachy lip shade! I love these top 5 videos! Love all those hightligher my go to right now is in between benefits cookie and my hourglass ghost unlock palette highlight for these winter months!

psychic cosmonaut

your brows look amazing!! drop the routine!

Jane Azar

Hi Allana! I enjoyed your vlogs and
    started loving bronzers because of you and infact I searched the elf stipple brush everywhere and purchased it, as well as the Becca Opal, Nudestix hey honey and recently the sunset strip. Im enjoying everything. You have a good taste in make up! ๐Ÿค— The only thing that I would want to get hold of next is the Bubbly Bebe which is unfortunately not available in my country.

Love from the Philippines! โค๏ธ

Derecho y Ciencias Politicas

Foundation

Morgan Benz

Yes!!!!! More top 5!!! Maybe skincare?! Tinted moisturizers? No makeup makeup looks?!

Erin Fradsham

Benefit watts up is my longtime favourite โœจ topped with a bit of essence's be my highlight! So glowy with no glitter! These 100 days of videos are definitely getting me through quarantine, thank you ๐Ÿฅฐ

Killary Chen

Hello. can i ask, did you already tried the dior show nude highlighter? What can you say about that product. Im sorry for my bad English, thank you.

TheKaijaS

Becca in moonstone because
    "ooh I pale"

Nguyen Son

You should try jouer highlight.Itโ€™s so good on the market

Lindzee Graves

Top 5 lipsticks!!!!!

Lizzie Murphey

You need to try the revlon skin lights highlighter! ๐Ÿ˜

isabelle vancamp

Loving these kinds of videos ๐Ÿ˜˜

isabelle vancamp

Iโ€™m surprise that you didnโ€™t include any Nars products

Charlotte Charlie Chaz

Allana!!! Love ya girl โค๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿป would LOVE a top 5 normal mascaras compared to top 5 waterproof mascaras (so top 10 sorry for the more work ๐Ÿ˜‚) but SUPER trust your opinion on this and would be ACE! hugs from the UK xx

Wanderlust-Production

Iโ€™d love to see a top 5 nude lip โ˜บ๏ธ

Magda Vallarino

I will love a video of your closet and Reviews waredrove with favorites

Jasmin Reynoso

Please do a top five foundations please ?!

Maryam Ahmad

Allana you look sooo beautiful in this video!! I would love a top blush video ๐Ÿ˜

Olivia Beauchamp

I loveee wet n wild highlighters, ballin on a budget!!

Izzy Dean

Top five single eyeshadow /toppers,top 5 jewellery, top five eyeshadow palettes, top five foundations/bases, top five books ๐Ÿ™‚

Jaclyn Khayat

Love this! Need one for concealers!!

littlecrowley

Also love the quad and Opal. I was so excited when RMS came out with the quad because I wanted to try them out so bed but theyโ€™re pretty pricy and I wanted to dip my toe into cream highlights

plaidword

Cream eyeshadowsssss

I.M. Hidden

What?! No Tom Ford? Who ARE you?! lol No really, great suggestions, Allana. I added the nudestix to my cart while watching lol. I need to branch out away from my
    Maybelline Master Chrome Molten Gold. haha I'm so addicted. Thank you girl!!

Mandie Boeser

I would love to see your top 5 lip products! Also, I need to try rms beauty, you have me so curious ๐Ÿค—

Marissa T

I really love the Becca Opal liquid, Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder in Radiant Light, and, The Balm Betty Lou Manizer, though the Essence Pure Nude Sunlighter is a new fave coming for Betty's Place. I basically listed 4 of my 6 highlighters ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

shales leigh

I just bought mac whisper of gilt and I was worried it be to dark.. and I'm pretty fair/light and it looks fricken lovely on me. I love it.

Leezalidis

I bought the RMS luminizer due to your recommendation. I absolutely love it and use it very often. That wet look is totally up my alley. Merci !

Redouteshabby

My all time 5 favs are Mac Skinfinish in Tutu, Dior Rosy Vibes, Wet and Wild Bloom Time, Nars Capri and Lune +Aster Real Glow!

Michelle DeCarlo Perdew

top 5 blushes!

Kris Grandinetti

Love these Top 5s!! And I didnโ€™t realize you are doing 100 days! Thought you said a month and now Iโ€™m even more excited!!! ๐Ÿฅฐ

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 40 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.