NEW DRUGSTORE MAKEUP that will BLOW YOUR MIND 🀯

Main NEW DRUGSTORE MAKEUP that will BLOW YOUR MIND 🀯

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    Tati
      NEW DRUGSTORE MAKEUP that will BLOW YOUR MIND 🀯

Today I’m testing New Drugstore Makeup that will BLOW Your Mind!!! xo’s ~ Tati HALO Before & After PHOTOS HERE …

siv tone hasselquist

No video today???

0456moni

What setting spray did you use at the end?

Heather Pedersen

You're lips look so fully and juicy today!

Stephanie Rios

Can we start a petition called β€œget Tati to stop putting her mirror in front of her face in her videos”. We want to see dammit πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Birdie’s Adventures

Makeup has been my art therapy for over a year now. It has easier set up and clean up then any type of paint, which was what I was doing. Makeup is a type of art!!!

smelltheearth

can you do a hair tutorial for your blow outs and hair care routine? i really love how sleek and shiny your hair always is.

Kimberly West

I love your drugstore videos! πŸ’›

Mish mash

CYO is going out of business, so not sure why people still review their products.
                      Tati is in a mood today. Applicator feels like a used q tip? I get anxious and nauseous doing my brows. I have brow anxiety. What???πŸ˜‚

Bloo Nadski

Hey Tati x
                        I think the fact you’ve been around for the length of time you have says a lot for your content.
                        In answer to your question, I personally like all of your videos and styles in how you edit them. It keeps things interesting.

What i’d love to see you do is a Q&A video.
                        Request for viewers questions and go through the ones that seem to come up often. πŸ™‚

Crystal Smith

Nah I love a bold eye and lip- better to stare at my face than my blob body πŸ˜‚

Natalia Sales

The eyes and lips looks great together πŸ’―πŸ’―

Andreea Tronaru

You look so freaking stunning

susan blanton

I love many of the YouTube makeup influencers, but have a pet peeve on the increasing use of the words guyses and girlses. These are not words and should be guys and girls instead. Tati, you don’t do this very often. Otherwise, I love your videos and thanks for all the reviews and instructions.

Aiman Imtiaz

I personally love the sped up thing. When tati is just in her own zone and we still know what she is using on her eyes. SHE IS THE CUTEST NGLπŸ˜‚β€

Isabella -nada-

Milani has a new eye shadow pallete trendmood swatched and im IN LOVE with how it looks, would absolutely love your opinion on it, tho

Samantha James

I’m not even good/great at makeup but I will literally do my makeup in pajamas on a Friday night just because…. and then wipe it off… simply for the therapeutic reasons as well, Tati. πŸ’†πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ’†πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ’†πŸ»β€β™€οΈ [[ of course taking some selfies of it first πŸ˜›β˜ΊοΈπŸ₯°]]

Suss G

Yes…..agree not cool to cover tutorial with a mirror….πŸ€”πŸ˜‰

Emily Phillips

To be totally honest, i think this is your best drug store makeup look by far!!! LOVE IT!!!

Nora Robie

Could you please go step by step when you do your make up specially your eyes, and please zoom in so we can appreciate the details, thanks for sharing your experience with drug store make up, loved your look of today.

1964drc

Your dress!! ❀❀

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)
                                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                            error: Content is protected !!