NOVEMBER BOXYCHARM UNBOXING | 2019 (Try on- First Impressions)

Main NOVEMBER BOXYCHARM UNBOXING | 2019 (Try on- First Impressions)

Viewing 42 posts - 1 through 42 (of 42 total)
  • Author
    KathleenLights
      NOVEMBER BOXYCHARM UNBOXING | 2019 (Try on- First Impressions)

Hey, Guys! (WATCH IN HD) Watch me test out November’s BOXYSHERM!!!!! I hope you guys enjoy! Thanks for watching! xoxo! …

KathleenLights

Hi my BFFs!!!!!!!!!
        I’m sorry I’ve been so MIA! It’s been really hectic as you can imagine! Thank you for your patience with me!!!!! I love you more than you know!!

Kelly Hammond

That is funny, I got the same exact box. Everything was exactly the same even the lip color. I started getting boxycharm because of her.

NAMEERA KHAN

I was searching for your Boxycharm vid just yesterday and here you are with the new vid!love you Kathleen!!😘😘

Valeria Vallarta

I looovvveee that lipstick! We got the exact same box! Love you! ❣️❣️

Jovanna Resendez

“I can handle it” 🤣

Ally Lin

The lashes lollll So happy there's a video!!!<3

itsslillyy

I love you, your to cute. Ur my inspiration for my little channel 😍

William Taylor

The box is 28 with tax and all now!!!

Mu Ya

Love you so much!!!!!!!

Laure Cremers

Does anyone else want Kathleen to add another ad in the middle of the video and one at the end as well? I just feel like that would be totally fair and not interruptive at all 🤷🏼‍♀️

Monica Ramer

And my kypris antioxidant seal was broken and it leaked everywhere. Ugh. My DOC liquid lipstick was a different shade than yours. Mine came in “Nude Mood”. It would’ve been perfect for your look.

Monica Ramer

I have oily skin, so the oil/primer thingy? Nah. Not for me. And mine was

Katarina Vaughn

I love watching these boxy charm videos!! Also, I absolutely can’t wait to watch the videos of you redoing your beauty room! I love watching videos like that!

EnkeliMusiikki

What foundation did you used?

Wenxin L

sorry, my first thumb down on your channel.

baguette

Of course that's a full size lashes akathleen. Never seen of a mini size lashes😂😂😂

ama24

I know it’s been out for sometime but do anyone know if she’s tried the new shisheido foundation?!?!?

Lupe V

Isn’t Kathleen the one who said the N word when she was “drunk”..?

Nat Maldonado

I need a compilation video of Kathleen saying "my boxyshurm unboxsing"

b w MakeUpMomma

Love the eye look! Can’t wait to get mine! Those lashes looked really hard to get on! You still looks AMAZING though ❤️

Chantal Smith

I wanted the lashes so bad!!

ariana cruz

HAHHA omg you finally mentioned the blue tape 😂 it was driving me crazy lmao

Ashley Hernandez

Me: not thinking about the blue tape
                                                    Kathleen: I know I know the blue tape

Monica Garcia

i got all the exact same stuff! all the way down to the lipstick shade, anyone else?

Charmaine Cabance

Is there anyone else who HAS to say "ma baksyshermunbaxin'" with Kat EVERYTIME?!

LOL, or is it just me

Christine Holt

Nobody cares about the subscription boxes anymore!!!! Nobody cares!!!!!

MzSanchez87

I was so bummed because I did not get those brushes in my box but now after watching your video I’m glad I didn’t get them got instead a glamglow product.

brenyi cordero

Omg we actually got the exact same box this month! I think you should give the brushes another chance tho I actually really liked them 🥰

A Purinton

I think Manny explained the difference in a recent video, but I only watch KL for boxycharm unboxing! all Lilylashes have that thick band. They are sooo extra. Not for regular use.

Sydney Fishman

I love this finished look! I think it’s super cute!

Katie Boggess

The music you used for this video causes me to feel like I’m on hold for a psychiatry office.😂

Kelly Pham

Can u do more looks with this pallet? Please… with the blues and purple… please

LDMforever

I had the same reaction with the $90 serum 😂

Jess E

The price increase had me disappointed. I decided to cancel, i'll still watch though because your info and recommendations are great. But 25.99$ a box? nope..

#103312
                                                                          Aria Y. Sánchez Elizalde

El tape azul en la pared 😂😂❤️❤️

#103313
                                                                            Kirsten Welch

Das expensive 😂💕

#103314
                                                                              Casey Ricketts

I thought I would hate these brushes, but I’m obsessed. I love them for tonite moisturizer and cream blush. I think maybe they are better for natural make up?

#103315
                                                                                maithe ulloa

I get the same in my box this month ⭐️

#103316
                                                                                  Nader Wedding

came for another boxyshuurrm unboxing! 😂😍

#103317
                                                                                    Viviana Radillo

Yayyyyyyy my fave videos!!!!!☺️☺️❤️❤️❤️

#103318
                                                                                      yu lao

It's $25 now!

Viewing 42 posts - 1 through 42 (of 42 total)
                                                                                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                      error: Content is protected !!