Our New DREAM House Tour!

Main Our New DREAM House Tour!

Viewing 43 posts - 1 through 43 (of 43 total)
  • Author
    jeffreestar

Official Jeffree Star DREAM House Tour!

HEY EVERYONE… HAPPY NEW YEAR ANDDDDDD Welcome BACK to my channel! Today we’re giving you all the official Jeffree Star Family dream home …

Not really.

My jaw dropped when I saw the first second of the video but then I thought it’s Jeffery of course it’s gonna be amazing 😭.

vera ella

Jeffree can I pleasssseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee have a sleep over 😭😭😭like I’m srsly homeless

maka dao

Flawwwlasss bish! Congrats! 🙌👏😘😘

Heather Cuv

His kitchen is as big as my house

the one and only

Salute to anyone who had a dream.and turned it into reality 👏

Bumbum Mubmub

Moonton should consider jefree's look in this video and put it in Lunox's new skin survey.

Bethany Gervasio

This whole house is INSANE

wenderful :D

akdhklfjh one of jeffree's 'smaller' rooms is bigger than my whole house omg

ruby rodz

Im so happy for you Jeffree you're the definition of hard work pays off. Very deserving

devilishchildXD

Okay but can someone tell me why did I start crying like showing the first couple rooms seeing the kitchen and just the home movie theatre I totally just starting bawling!!!! 😭😭😭🤩🤩 my baby star has made it! He fucking made it!!! I been following since the music era and just the make up and to see this and I just can’t omg I can’t I totally just lost myself full on bawling so proud of you!!!! Jeffree!!!! Oh my god!!! Jeffree you just 😭😭😭 you did it! Nate stunning to beside Jeffree making this memorable and just ahh I’m fucking speechless honey!!!! Omg!!!

Sarai O’Jon

Literally you’re my biggest inspiration

Gabriela Rodríguez

How did Ryland’s juice last till the end of the tour?!

Ezebelle Frazier

And ppl say gay and bi are bad but I'm bi be urself

Kaitlyn Cressy

i wanna be jeffree when im older

Kay Private

I'll take the pool and the movie theatre, you can keep the rest.

Radoveine Zhoh

So proud of u 😊

what is this

dear jeffree and nate, wanna take me for adoption?

Agos Belen

I can’t wait for them to play hide and seek

venom5809

Holy shit, I am speechless, this house is insane.

Marcsburg

This is THE HOUSE. Happy for dreamers who succeed!

celine labuyo

imagine playing hide and seek in that mansion

Ezebelle Frazier

Jeffree star was himself and became ritch I am a hudge fan

Evely C

The pink bathroom is a amazing

TheJenniferJC

Stunning and super fun home!!!

mayieh

i feel poorer than ever

Hanna Vance

jeffree needs a damn directory or two displayed throughout like a shopping mall to figure out what’s where and where’s what .

YupItsTalia

*nobody*:

*me making my Sims dream house with 'motherlode'*:

Michael Jared

Ill be lost to his mansion. Its so huge 🙂👍

Nicole Browne

A eyeliner now needs to be called “maddies wing” 100%

sashiezz

I’d be happy if I had a house in general 😱 this is goals my kids need a better environment

han

shook, very shook. it's so beautiful !!!

Nathan King Lee

Congrats my dear. I am so happy for you. You totally deserve all the best. You worked your ass off. So so happy for u❤️❤️

tandy fernandez

Congratulations on your amazing house you deserve it

youzaky

Jeffree: it's my new house
                                                                          Me: that is not just house! It's palace!!!!

#111099
                                                                          Chhangte 22

I feel so small ughh

#111100
                                                                            Hilzwithskillz

Jeffree: 6 years ago I had 500$ in my bank account.
                                                                              Me: I have less than 300$ in my bank account. I need to figure out how to make money off of my weirdness.

#111101
                                                                              wussup ser

Lost member of blackpink lmao

#111102
                                                                                Ammy

Okay but if this is a house..

I live in a fucking trash can.

#111103
                                                                                  liqk

So your telling me, if I change my gender and become an open homosexual I can buy a crib like this? Yo who did your surgery….

#111104
                                                                                    A

The biggest reason I don’t want a big house like this is that you need staff living with you. Lots of them. And camera’s everywhere. I’m way too much of an introvert to let that happen.

#111105
                                                                                      Jovanaleshae

How can you not love jeffree?

#111106
                                                                                        Rose Tate

Ok but imagine playing hide and seek in this house tho

Viewing 43 posts - 1 through 43 (of 43 total)
                                                                                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                        error: Content is protected !!