SO HYPED … ANASTASIA RIVIERA PALETTE … Worth It? πŸ€”

Main SO HYPED … ANASTASIA RIVIERA PALETTE … Worth It? πŸ€”

Viewing 43 posts - 1 through 43 (of 43 total)
  • Author
    Tati
      SO HYPED ... ANASTASIA RIVIERA PALETTE ... Worth It? πŸ€”

This is such a hyped collection, but is it worth it? πŸ€” xo’s ~ Tati HALO Before & After PHOTOS HERE Β» Β» Β» βœ“ Check Out …

Dominic Hay

You look lovely 😊

Danielle Methner

I don’t think I wanna know how much that Scott Barnes brush costs πŸ‘€ I’ll stick to what I have. I really have never had issues!

Linda R.

Tati, you look STUNNING! LπŸ’œVE this look on you, so pretty! Thank you for this, very inspiring.

Yulia Prokhvatylo

The pallet looks SO NICE!!! I’m in love. And I think I must get it 😈😈😈😈😈😈

haley s

Tati you look STUNNING in these colors!!

Beauty.by.Glamizon

Loving this look you look stunning, I don't set my concealer & I do notice a big difference in my eye look…

Jen

I don't really have the money for 50 different palettes so the FIRST thing I do is think….."what do I already have that I can use"?
                    "Poverty is the mother of invention" ~Unknown

Beth Phillips

Beautiful as always

D A N I E L A

Omg Tati!! 😍😍😍❀ you look gorgeous

raina29

I loved the bright lip!! It went with the whole look.

Anna Szappanos

When she took off the first lipstick I was like noo dont change itπŸ™ˆπŸ˜­ It was stunning Tati, dimensional, bright and glossy. I loved it😍 You are such an amazing makeup artist😁

Munira Nuermaimaiti

Your make up and outfit matches so well

Maria1ILY

Tatis you should try the Envision cosmetics brushes! it’s a small company but I’m curious to see if the brushes are really really good as people talk about!

Ninemisha Love

I like more the second colour of lippi πŸ’„… Btw.. you look so stunning like always Tati πŸ’œ

SeΓ±orita Hope

Much better with the first lipstickπŸ™‹

Exiene Lofgren

The darker lip worked better xo

Veronika Pavlenko

Thanks for review! Personally I don't like palettes from ABH, I have 2 (Prism and Subculture) and quality is not that good compare to another palettes which are even cheaper. After these poor experiences with ABH products would never buy anything again from her. After not long use matt shades in palettes finished and it was super fast, also they are dusty. Shimmers aren't that intense. So disappointing :/

Dawn Wagner princesslgunab

Tati this look reminded me of a Butterfly. Your Lipstick looked great but I do admit that once you went into the Nude Lip wow everything toned down but still looked fabulous. Thank you so much I adore you and you're always in my thoughts and prayers.

Zoe CHOU

purple is another level color on tati's eyes

Janaea Marshall

Her lips are looking super plump and juicy! I'm here for it!!

Diana Kardashian

You look stunning!! Wow

Janaea Marshall

Out of your comfort zone is a very good look for you! Looks great!

Kassy Martinez

Love that tati did a pink purple look! I did a purple eye look today too, i always watch videos late at night so it was really cool to see that tati did a look similar too my look today. 😊😊😊

Brandon Murray

I’m getting serious J Lo vibes from you right now andd…….. I AM LIVING

Michelle McLeod

Baby girl…life is short…wear the bright colors! You look stunning.

jenny wittstruck

Does any one else not like how much she talks but love it at the same time

Granny mama

This look is gorgeous on you…

Kay Pineapple

Tati’s sisters are in Seattle cackling bc they have her James pallet and they’re experimenting

Benita Cruz

Wow! This look is everything 😍

maz 946

Havent even watched yet but that top is EVERYTHING!

Sohyun Lee

The lip color was stunning!!! Don’t take it off. πŸ™‚

Emily Benson

Tati’s voice is so soothing. Literally her whole channel is makeup therapy, I live for it

Popescu Bianca

I love your makeup, and yes, it's soo much better with a nude lip 😍

Mona Lagha

I’m in love with this videos editing 😍😍😍 lovveeee the eye look and how you over lined your lips perfection

#18999
                                                                          Shoshana Gebelmann

Love the look, you are so gorgipus

#19000
                                                                            Sheila Lewallen

Reminds me of the 80's πŸ’–

#19001
                                                                              Shukie J

Whats the name for the blending brush?? I cant find it online ><

#19002
                                                                                k4j19

How do I do my eyes like you?!🀩
                                                                                  Always love your eye work. ❀
                                                                                  Honestly you're just naturally beautiful.πŸ€—

#19003
                                                                                  sirene

I have every palette she compared it to. I still want it though.

#19004
                                                                                    Breanna G

This bold eye looks absolutely stunning on you 😍

#19005
                                                                                      Latajanee

I love the small talk about being conscious about our spending in the beginning.

#19006
                                                                                        jewelgeenie

Can you try/review the kiko Milano brand of makeup?????????????? πŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌ

Viewing 43 posts - 1 through 43 (of 43 total)
                                                                                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                        error: Content is protected !!