SPICY GET READY WITH US | Ft. RAWBEAUTYKRISTI

Main SPICY GET READY WITH US | Ft. RAWBEAUTYKRISTI

Viewing 44 posts - 1 through 44 (of 44 total)
  • Author
    KathleenLights

SPICY GET READY WITH US | Ft. RAWBEAUTYKRISTI

Hey, Guys! (WATCH IN HD) I HAVE GOTTEN SO MANY REQUESTS TO HAVE KRISTI ON MY CHANNEL AND SHES FINALLY HERE!!!! I hope you enjoy!

KathleenLights

ok 2 VERY IMPORTANT THINGS:
        1. My kL polish video will be coming soon BUT I have to make sure everything is ok with the video first and things are taking longer than expected. Please be patient with me. It’s a touchy subject!
        AND 2. KRISTI MADE ME LEAVE IN THE PART AT 2:50 OKAY!!!??? She thought it was hilarious And IM SORRY!!!! It completely slipped my mind!!! I ask everyone to text their moms!! TRUST ME. I FELT JUST AS BAD!!!!!!!!! 😭

Megan Dyson

Ohhh I love any video where people talk about cats 😂 forever proud to be a crazy cat lady.

M OH

This is actually my favourite collab EVER. Ye flow with each other , I love it.
            My favourite between dogs and cats are definitely Cats ❤ mine goes for a walk with me , and she is the most well known cat on my road 😂 please do a ton more collabs.

Amber Cotrone

This video made me smile so many times… loved it 🙌💗

Melissa Bean

Rotflmmfao!!!! This shit is hilarious! I love you both so much!

v e r a

OMG Loved this!!!

Amanda Garcia

3mins in and I'm DYING 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Cc Silva

What.!! Fillers I never thought you need it seriously don't think you need stuff when you actually look nice seriously get evil thoughts out of your head.you look nice.

Jamie Pfaff

This was everythiiinggggg

Sarah AJ

Finally!!! Yes. I became a rawbeautykristi fan because of you!

Jodie Wall

That’s the same face I’ve had people give me when I tell them that my mum passed 😂😩 people are mortified when they ask and don’t know

Cynthia Avalos

LOVE THIS !! Collab more loves❤️

Amber Cotrone

3:30 But what is that app!?

Kimm Gonzalez

What app did you use for the moon chart Kathleen!!? I'm curious about mine now lol 😱😱😱

Cynthia IgnisDivine

"all love to me feels very conditional unless it's my cats or my husband" girl I've never related to a youtuber so much.

Kristina Gutierrez

omg i love this video and collab so damn much!! And I'm so sorry Kristi but i laughed so way harder than i should have at the whole mom thing, i literally felt Kathleen's humiliation and felt so embarrassed myself lol. I absolutely love you two!!

c8lyn

MY TWO FAVES YAY

Saba Ahmad

Kristi I don't like you, I love you sweetie <3

Ellie

You two are both so sweet n wholesome ☺️ cutest collab ever

Tashaxo

Kathleen, you resemble Ariana Grande in my opinion.😁 I always get that vibe whenever I see you 😊

Paula Olalla

You really should repeat that situation. I could have been hearing you talk to each other for the whole day. Love you both xo

BeautyKingPat

This collab was everything I needed and more!!! Y’all are so funny together and this whole video just made me smile!!! Y’all are awesome!!!!

Natalie Delaney

I love your video girls 🤩🤩

Shawnna H

GIRLS…..i fucking love this video! You 2 are my favorite YouTubers to watch. Youre down to earth and funny, and oh man, this video is perfection!

Susan Hastings

Loved this video. You guys need to do more collabs!!!!

alexiavela

Y’all are so cute and I audibly laughed multiple times, which is honestly so rare for me.

Nina Tognazzini

This was EVERYTHING. Please do more videos together!!!! I love you both

Gamer Mom

You so have to collab again. You guys were great!

Sarah Spalletta

Loved this video so much! Next time I want to be there with you guys I feel like you both would be so fun! 😆

Carla Gómez

You have that many subscribers because you are fucking gooooooddd in what you do!!! You produce quality content, informative, funny, and so much more amazing qualitys of youuu 💛

Melissa Witowski

Love you both! Ready to be your best friends 👯‍♀️

thelipstickgal

I’ve worked in radio for two decades. Being a successful DJ is all about personality and being honest. You both have that in spades, and that’s why you both have such loyal subscribers! I can’t watch SO many youtubers because their personalities are so insincere, and they aren’t relevant. I critique everything, but love you both so much!

Katie Brown

Kathleen and Kristi!!! This was amazing 😊

norma sandoval

this shit was so much fun can we do this again

#12350
                                                                          Alexis Evans

Oh and we reached -11 in Minnesota yesterday if you guys wanna talk cold 🙃

#12351
                                                                            T Q

Omg So Cute!!!! 😍

#12352
                                                                              Melissa Coronado

Kathleen let’s be best friends! ✨

#12353
                                                                                Jillian Zwada

yes taurus

#12354
                                                                                  Wendy De Leon

Hands down favorite collaboration ever!!

#12355
                                                                                    Mandie Simons

I’m a Leo my birthday is August 11th at 10:44 pm

#12356
                                                                                      Yesenia Medina

First off I'm a Taurus 😍 and sweetie the reason I became a loyal subscriber to you is because of your talent, beauty AND your personality!! You deserve the followers you have!! Loooooovee youuuuuu😍😍😍

#12357
                                                                                        Katie Chapman

Just wanted to say you more than deserve all of your subscribers! You’re very talented at makeup and have an amazing personality, I love how genuine you are (which not all youtubers are!) and value your opinion xx

#12358
                                                                                          Ke Ry

I always wonder how collabs work, do they share or split in half the revenue its made from a video? Like whatever amount of money its make since this is Kathleen´s channel, she sends half Kristin´s way?

Viewing 44 posts - 1 through 44 (of 44 total)
                                                                                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                          error: Content is protected !!