STOP FOUNDATION LIFT OFF WHEN BAKING!

Main STOP FOUNDATION LIFT OFF WHEN BAKING!

Viewing 51 posts - 1 through 51 (of 51 total)
  • Author
    Wayne Goss
      STOP FOUNDATION LIFT OFF WHEN BAKING!

Ever get foundation lift off when baking? Follow this quick tip to prevent it πŸ™‚ LINKS Best Baking Powders RCMA No Color Powder US Laura …

Bri Wimz

Help!! How do we retouch after wearing sunglasses??? I feel like an ass wearing sunglasses indoors, but also too embarrassed to take them off to show the rub-off on either side of the nose. Much love!

Erin E

Wayne, I just love your tips! It’s nice to watch someone in my age bracket

Christy Woods

I really super appreciate this video actually Wayme!I meeded this.I just need to know, Should i let my foundation dry down a bit before I set with with powder all over?or go straight in right after foundation?

Meagen Boyle

Lovey – it's not simplistic if no one and I MEAN NO ONE has ever explained that before. Thank you. 😁

Christy Woods

Shoukd you let your foundatiom kimd of dry down a bit before you poder amd set the face?anyone?😁

Kimberly Chisholm

I love Wayne Goss videos. I’m hoping to he restocks the eye set brush soon.

Christy Woods

Hey Wayne!Im commmet 100!Love you doll!

Karin Cope

Evening Wayne, lovely way to spend Friday after work watching you.

Suki Numi

I needed this video

villy villitso

daylight suits you perfectly

SPFanatical About Skincare

I'm confused. If you set with powder first, what is the point of baking?

yakhshi

I really love your advices and I followed most of them and your tips literally changed my makeup look and the way i see my self.. thank you πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ

Farida H-a

Beautiful last words β™₯

MayaPaya

Wayne, I dont know if youve ever touched base on this before but i am hearing different things about baking under the eyes. Some say its good to prevent creasing, others say it's not. What is your opinion on this and would it depend on age? I am 31, have a young looking face, but have creasing around the mouth, under eyes, and forehead.

Just me &

Ok, now I’m confusedπŸ€”. I thought setting powder and baking was the same. So what, when, why, how? I’m totally lost. Help…?!😩

brooklynforever1990

As always succinct and helpful.

Sophia Bernal

Wayne Goss, I have followed you for years. and I was wondering if you can do an updated video for your buffing technique on makeup application

Allison Patterson

Every time I hear the words bake or baking I think of smoking pot. Too funny 😁. Now I am completely clean and sober. No lie.

windyduck123

You're skin looks damn amazing

Nenden My

Thank you Wayne this is so helpfull.. lot of love from me in Bandung Indonesia…

Pied Piper

I'm not sure if this is the place to ask for tips and tricks, etc. I'll go ahead and leave it here just in case. But does anyone have any tips and tricks for applying eyeliner without it coming off during eyelash curling? I have oddly shaped eyelashes so this may be a personal issue, but I love hearing people's suggestions.

Kelly Conner

How did you know I needed to hear this??? Thanks, I’ll try it πŸ™‚

melissa spivey

How long do u bake and do I have to wet the sponge first bc it wont stay on?

DJ the DJ

You are the best

Neelofer Seward

Thank you Wayne.

Matilda C.

Don’t sleep on These tips Girls!!! Baking is not for everyone.. Haha I learned that the hard way!πŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ˜πŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸ€·πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ. But I Love Me Some WayNe Goss on a Friday Night!! 🀳🏻😘

SuperEZBreezy

❀️

woboznz

Hi Wayne, off topic but have you heard of or tried Skin Inc.? Love to know your thoughts. X

Vicky Young

Thanks so much! You always have awesome advise that doesn't fail me πŸ˜ŠπŸ’‹

Emily Reall

Wow, I don’t know why I didn’t know this. It makes so much sense! God, to think of all the makeup I’ve wasted because of foundation lift!!! 😩

1969Vanessa G

Your own log to the right. I like it.

Sheila Blake

There was a tutorial Wayne did a little while ago on diminishing lines by baking, basically β€˜filling them in’ do you stretch the skin tight 1st or put the powder over the skin while it’s wrinkled? If this makes sense to anyone I’d be really grateful for some help : ) I can’t find the video πŸ™ˆ

Bo Brucie

Your skin is looking better than ever!

Vikinga Vantillana

What is the purpose of baking?

Chrissy Moss

I don't have but I can understand why this vid is so important to many people 😊😊. Thank you Goss Baby for sharing this with us, xxx πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•xxx

#5540
                                                                            Emily Burnell

i will have to try this!!! any tips on stopping foundation from creasing around smile lines?? πŸ™‚ xx

#5541
                                                                              Garn Walker

Not so simplistic , I didn't know this step. I will try it in the am πŸ‘β€

#5542
                                                                                Misty Parsons

Your tips never seem to disappoint!!πŸ™ŒπŸ»πŸ™ŒπŸ» Thank you, Wayne!!❀️😘 xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

#5543
                                                                                  dead pool

Wayne can you please do a tutorial for extreme dark circles

#5544
                                                                                    Kara Denise

NEEDED THIS

#5545
                                                                                      Ana’s Rants & Beauty

I use Urban Decay Velvetizer to set & cover FX to bake

#5546
                                                                                        Ana’s Rants & Beauty

It’s simple but some people need to know these tips b/c they might not understand why their pores are showing & why blush & bronzer are brushing away. It’s because you need to do this step! You’re helping people πŸ’‹

#5547
                                                                                          Sara Brant

Omg I have been doing it wrong never had the problem of it coming off but it was always cakey!! Love your tips always Soo spot on and to the point!! Love it!!

#5548
                                                                                            Lucie Taylor

Excellent tip, thank you Wayne πŸ˜€ by the way you look so handsome today xx

#5549
                                                                                              Nancy Colyer

You look fantastic in this video! Your skin is glowing!

#5550
                                                                                                Lesley DeMattie

Not under eyes. Makes me look older

#5551
                                                                                                  Silvia X3

Thank u precious !!!😍

#5552
                                                                                                    Lillian Baca

Love you, thank you I needed this.

#5553
                                                                                                      kristie LovesJesus

Very helpful! Thnx luv!

#5554
                                                                                                        Gabbie KP

Wonderful tip Wayne, thank you. I have great difficulty under the eye area closest to the base of my nose. I use shape tape and it seems to accentuate the texture of my skin in that particular area. I've tried with primer, san's primer, a light dabbing of eye cream and then shape tape but sadly it simply looks awful. Any tips on how to best apply products under and around the eye would be most welcome. I'm 40 and live in Southern California so use Botox between the brow and two injections around the outer eye so don't have fine lines, I mention this only because fine lines are not the issue but instead an odd texture. Have a wonderful weekend, I enjoy your channel best, always very helpful πŸŒžπŸŒΈπŸ’•

Viewing 51 posts - 1 through 51 (of 51 total)
                                                                                                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                                        error: Content is protected !!