The ULTIMATE Black Friday 2019 Round Up! ALL the best deals you need to know! ~ Freddy My Love

Main The ULTIMATE Black Friday 2019 Round Up! ALL the best deals you need to know! ~ Freddy My Love

Viewing 28 posts - 1 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    Freddy My Love
      The ULTIMATE Black Friday 2019 Round Up! ALL the best deals you need to know! ~ Freddy My Love

Welcome to my CYBER WEEK EDIT, here is my official round up of all of this weekend best deals, code, discounts and promotions!

EXO EXO

كب كيك

Kylie Ruth

Freddy did the absolute most this week. sometimes I see haul videos and theres no link in the description but with Freddy she churned out a video everyday this week, plus updated the description daily to keep viewers updated on deals and she made a blog post for it. I really hope her views get up more because this is the most effort I've seen come from any YouTuber in a long time

Liezl Antonette Libiran

Squeeled when she said Ted Baker was 30% off. Finally got the last piece for my luggage collection in such a steal price!

Georgina Thomas

Honestly freddy im getting tired even thinking about the amount of work and dedication it must have taken for this week. To look through all those websites find discount codes etc… you deserve a break!!! So excited for the pink gift gift though!!😂😂

Sabah

I appreciate all the hard work you’ve put in for us during fashion month 💕

PJ Janssen

I love how honest you are about affiliate links and gifted stuff. You are one of the only influencer's from who I click their affiliate links because your honesty. Appreciate it

Mhariam Smd

Freddy works so hard and puts so much effort in these videos ❤️❤️❤️🥺

KaylaNoelle1

The Kate Spade sale got me. I got a little gold clasp bangle with different jewel- toned rhinestones and a gold necklace with a little fox's face for under $50 and they match really well. I want a new Kate Spade bag but I'm going to wait until boxing day.

ʜ ᴏ ɴ ᴇ ʏ ʙ ᴇ ᴇ

video ideas 🌸🧚🏻‍♀️🤞🏼
                        ~ what i eat in a day/week
                        ~ workout routine/week in my life
                        ~ morning routine 
                        ~ another video with coco! 🙂
                        ~ your top 10 pieces in your wardrobe 
                        ~what’s on my iPhone (contacts, fave apps, homescreen layout etc)
                        ~ a storytime 
                        ~ how you take photos/ photo and posing tips

hope this helps and feel free to add anymore in the comments xo

Poem Comments

Ok, who else wants to get their lifes together while watching her?

Just me?? Okkkk….. 😐

pikachu 123

Thank you so much for this week, I really REALLY loved this week and appreciate all the effort you put into this week❤️

Katie 5

Hey girlies, since we all stan a shopping queen, use code ‘caitlin’ for 10% off any missyalessia purchase xx

Z T

The coupon code for Kate spade says it’s “unknown” ☹️

chantel george

Love the video

Bianca Washington

The amount of WORK and time that you’ve put into these videos is so impressive. True Virgo energy

Amira Fadlallah

Not true especially about the Mango sale. I just tried to purchase a coat, but the discount code did not work. When I called them, they told me that anything starting with a number 6 isn't included even though the advertisement states 30% off EVERYTHING in store and online. Totally misleading. I did look at the item they have 30% off on, and they are worthless out of season things. Freddy, you should not say things that could be misunderstood.

Bad Barbie

Freddy I love u girl but these headbands remind me of a arm rest of a couch 🤣😂🤣🤣🤣

Linnea

What lipstick are you wearing? 🤩

theroanypony

Freddy, I got the faux fur Kate Spade bag from your luxury video. I got it for 40% off! 💗

SpofSweg

I have my eyes on the French Connection wrap coat but even with 30% off it's still quite pricey. Hoping it will go down in price even more..

Alba Madero

Zara have a 20% discount too!!

Tamar Y

OMG Freddy you are great!!! This entire week you worked so hard for this videos and I'm so proud of you!!! This video really helped me! So thank you so much for this❤️❤️❤️

Abrielle W

Lovely as always Freddy!

Ali Lamb

Amazing omg loved this so so much 💕💕

Eveli Suča

I love your style ❤️❤️👜💋💋

Noelle Sam

How do you stay fit? Can you share your fitness routine and nutrition routine with us to help us figure out how to retain a fit body to be able to wear a similar style?

failed abortion

I want to take advantage of these all the deals going on but I’m so poor :,)

Viewing 28 posts - 1 through 28 (of 28 total)
                                                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                          error: Content is protected !!