TRYING THE $500 DYSON FLAT IRON……underwhelming?

Main TRYING THE $500 DYSON FLAT IRON……underwhelming?

Viewing 49 posts - 1 through 49 (of 49 total)
  • Author
    KathleenLights
      TRYING THE $500 DYSON FLAT IRON......underwhelming?

Hey, Guys! (WATCH IN HD) Here is a video were I try out the super espensive Dyson flat iron and compare it to my GHD flat iron! I hope you enjoy! Thanks for …

KathleenLights

Hi friends!!!!!!!!!! Hope you enjoy this video! Ily so much!!

Marie Dongiapon

that was the cutest intro ever hahahahaha love you sm kathleen!!♥️

nicola offert

Your hair looks lovely straight and I think the GHD side looked slightly better.
            😘😘

H Hargreaves

I think the ghd side is better, plus it’s not as flat to your head. It looks smoother.

William Taylor

You can probably duct tape it and it’ll survive

Ashley Taylor

I honestly think the bioionic 10x is probably better

Ashley Taylor

If you want to speed up the healing journey of your hair, I would highly recommend getting a keratin treatment

Daulton Venglar

If dyson released a corded version that was lighter but still had the same technology, and it sold around the $300 mark, it would fly off shelves.

Janet Escobedo

I’m the 38% 😡 because you were doing sooooo gggoooooooooodddd 😭😭😭

Allie Christenberry

Remington 1” Flat Iron with Anti-Static Technology, Hair Straightener, Purple, S5500F. That’s what I have and I have literally had it for like 15 years. It does amazing curls too. I love it and it’s only $17.84 at Walmart right now

Wendy Parfait

For years I did not like my natural hair but the past 3-4 years I’ve embraced the curls. I may use heat like 2-3 times a year when I let my stylist do what she wants to style it 🤷🏻‍♀️ so glad it made you love your natural hair more though!

Leslie Morin

I was literally waiting for this!!

yoonej

GHD did look straighter but that heat smoke got me worried for you. I was like nooooo!!!!

Elizabeth Alvarez

I noticed that i didnt see any steam coming out of the dyson which is good cuz its not burning your hair. And when you used the ghd i saw stream

Sydney P

No one cares if you straighten your hair lol this is your journey not ours

BeautyByHalia

NOOOO YOUR CURLY GIRL JOURNEY

Hannah Hawley

It looks the same

Lisa T.

I’ve had my GHD for probably 10 years and it’s still going strong. I absolutely love it. I’ve had two backups in my closet for a long while now but have yet to use either. Why open a new one when the old one still works perfectly? It’ll probably outlive me and the two new ones will just sit there unopened. BTW, one is for my daughter but she also has a GHD that she’s been using for about five years.

Madeline Lewis

It is totally true! I had to get rid of my Chi flat iron that I had for around 10 years and it just wasn't getting as hot anymore. So I bought a new Chi, and it is awful compared to the amazing original flat iron that I had.

Selina Li Beauty

What heat setting did you have it on o:

Elisa H

In NZ we call it hair straighteners

Avril Li

😘😘😘😘😘😘

Sydney Morgan

Totally agree with the Chi thing! I still have a red one from high school and I use it every time I straighten my hair. That bad boy is still going strong! 😂

happylilflower

The beginning. I love you haha

Ghd smoked alot. The dyson never did.
                                                      Ghd straighter. Dyson healthy bouncier

Carrie Wynott

I still have my revlon straightener from high school. I graduated in 05 lol

darina7711

you need to try cloud nine flat iron, its expensive but really good and not damaging

MEH_

Omg!! Yes!!! They changed the chi hair straighteners!! After my first one broke.. which lasted me years.. YEARS!! I bought a new one.. had it for a couple of months and it broke 😑

Dina Pino

Kathleen… the whole point of the dyson is that you use it without a cord, yours was charged so you could’ve unplugged it lol

alysa berry

We Stan curly hair Kat 😍 your natural hair is GORGEOUS

Grace Johns

My favorite straightener is the Remington 2 inch because it gets it done quickly

Ariana P.

Lights Label Merch that says “Pretty Freakin Epic” on it? Anyone?🤪

Inês Reixa Ribeiro

I’m one of the 38% buuuuut you don’t upset me ♥️ do what you want!!! 💪🏼

Sending Love_333

Going to stick to my ol’ass chi and call it a day. Thanks for the compare/contrast. Its a no for both tho! 😁

Char D.

I have a red chi from 2008 that works great. I bought a new chi from ulta last year just bc I wanted a new one. But I returned it bc it didn’t make my hair as flat

#119844
                                                                          thrill102

So I think if you fully charged the dyson it would’ve performed better. Also was the ghd flat iron on its highest setting?

#119845
                                                                            katzeyez06

I find Dyson to be overrated. I’ve never been impressed with any of their products. The GHD side looked much more sleek, and less frizz at the ends.
                                                                              I hated my chi flat iron, the old school one. It didn’t do a good job at actually flattening my hair. I got better results with a knock off brand I got on eBay. Now I use a mini iron, because I have short hair, it’s by Plugged In.

#119846
                                                                              Kimberly & Hector

Omg Kathleen !!! I literally stopped putting heat in my hair too because you got me inspired lol! But it’s okay one time one hurt lol! Love you ! ❤️

#119847
                                                                                Micaela Hernandez

The GHD side looks way better. Plus the weight of the wand would kill me since I have so much hair

#119848
                                                                                  Alejandra Figueroa

GHD for sure, your hair looks amazing on the GHD side 💕

#119849
                                                                                    Sarah Griert

50% less heat damage is bullshit. If it is getting the same temp, its going the same damage. No special technology will change that

#119850
                                                                                      Eleni Holloway

I volunteer as tribute for the donation of a flat iron 😂

#119851
                                                                                        Paola Brown

I never experience any “skipping”
                                                                                          with my nume flat iron- platinum, I swear it’s the best and it’s so affordable when you use discount! they are always available

#119852
                                                                                          Daniela Rivera

The curly hair journey has ended 😢

#119853
                                                                                            MissDel82

Clearly you've been watching Raw Beauty Kristi lately, you've done the tongue thing she does in your last couple of videos lol. I love your straight hair, your curly hair is amazing at its length!!

#119854
                                                                                              Marilyn Alvarez

Like an alcoholic "just one drink and then I'm back on the wagon" Kathleen: One day of straight hair then I'm back to curly" LOL!

#119855
                                                                                                Sarah Griert

Dyson "technology" sounds like a bunch of gimmicks but I do remember Chi used to be the best. I wish I still had my old one.

#119856
                                                                                                  Lora Lee

Great review & comparison! Your hair looks the same on both sides. Both sides look straight, healthy, & shiny. But for the price GHD wins!

#119857
                                                                                                    Camron Thompson

Look up Flur de force she has a video on it!!!

Viewing 49 posts - 1 through 49 (of 49 total)
                                                                                                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                                    error: Content is protected !!