Victoria Beckham does MY Makeup (and I do hers!)

Main Victoria Beckham does MY Makeup (and I do hers!)

Viewing 27 posts - 1 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    Lisa Eldridge
      Victoria Beckham does MY Makeup (and I do hers!)

For all the products that are featured in this film click on the links below: 100% of advertising revenue is donated to charity. Follow me on instagram here: …

Ellie Malm

Always my favorite spice girl, posh spice forever! Really loved how both looks turned out!

ThereforeStand

Really like these conversation makeup tutorials.

Karle Maye

I am such a huge fan of Victoria Beckham. I am obsessed with everything she wears – I just got my first item from her line and want them all -especially her skirts! Such style and such quality. I honesty feel VB is the most prolific designer of the last few years and that though she gets quite a bit of praise and credit that she deserves more. This lady knows fashion and her clothes can make anyone look good.

milkrock

Lmao
              "I am Victoria Beckham, you can trust me."
              Confidence ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ Love you both x

rachiemushroom

As Victoria said about seeing what youโ€™re doing behind the camera is something Iโ€™m interested in, I consider it part of the process of doing make up.

ambdance00

Only Victoria Beckham could talk Lisa into getting into the model's seat and have her own makeup done by someone else lol. Love these two together!

Andra

I started watching this video and never expected it to be funny. But it's beyond funny, I had a blast watching this :))

The DarlingDeb

I loved this video! Victoria is a sweetheart & very beautiful. She did a great job on your makeup too. Lovely ๐Ÿ’–

Hazeleyeartist

She is absolutely stunning.

dlxe

Victoria seems so keen on learning and thatโ€™s very refreshing

aslbyweller

I loved this! So much fun and genuine. Victoria your skin is amazing! โค๏ธ

Ann Doucette

So beautiful – great to get a glimpse of of the women behind the makeup – love your videos, Lisa – learn so much and it is so wearable โ€” loved what you did on Victoria to go from day to night ๐Ÿ’ž

Bumblebee

Victoria is so beautiful and funny , I think many people take her sense of humor as arrogance which is a shame cause she's very entertaining , all woman have something to learn from her

dorma2010

What a nice film, love Victoria๐Ÿงš๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ

Brittney Lynn

The 13 year old within me is so thrilled that Posh is so warm and kind.

Tania MC

Victoria is amazing! Both looks are very nice

My Newest Addiction

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Elaine Lane

You two together, lol I LOVE IT!!

Marlyn Grant

Lovely tutorial. Victoria you are extremely natural and elegant.. make up beautiful. Lisa it was funny watching you being on the receiving end. Loved it! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

diosfccenmio

Victoria is like that older sister that uses all your momโ€™s makeup on you when sheโ€™s not home.

Da fricking granny in biohazard wont die dammit

From the side, Victoria kinda looks like Rashida Jones

Hailey C

wow

Debra Jarnagin

Victoria has a cute nose.

French Anthony

I absolutely enjoyed every second of this makeup tutorial! My favorite makeup artist and my favorite celebrity in one video, what is not to love!!!
                                                      Mrs. Eldridge, you are such a true artist. You always make people look their best self but, never clownish! Mrs. Beckham is so stunningly beautiful with or without makeup! Who knew she was such a great makeup artist herself?
                                                      Ladies thank you both, for such a wonderful watch! Cheers to you both!

kettle chips

Lisa do you ever do make-up for men? Just curious what stories you have.

kettle chips

Victoria looks like a delicate baby fawn. Her skin colour is so lovely.

Viewing 27 posts - 1 through 27 (of 27 total)
                                                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                        error: Content is protected !!