WE GOT ENGAGED STORYTIME!!!

Main WE GOT ENGAGED STORYTIME!!!

Viewing 50 posts - 1 through 50 (of 50 total)
  • Author
    Roxxsaurus
      WE GOT ENGAGED STORYTIME!!!

ENGAGEMENT VLOG: Follow my Fiancé’s Instagram: …

Jennifer Eldridge

Congratulations both 💖 👰🏼 🤵🏻

Alys Clark

You guys melt my heart 😩❤️

Vahide Ujkani

Hi @Roxxsaurus I am really happy that you got engaged, you two are a really cute couple and wish you all the best from the very bottom of my heart 💘💘😍😍

Anju Kundlm

CONGRATS!!! Praying for a long, happy, married life for the two of you!!

Jacqueline

Matt!! So proud of you and Roxie aw god I love you guys so much 💖

Asuna Flash

😂 I did the same with my fiancé. I didn’t even say yes at first, I just threw myself on him! 😂

*shook** tsktsk

ROXI WILL BE THE MOST BEAUTIFUL BRIDE EVERRRR

Vithika Sharma

CONGRATULATIONS U BOTH!!!!!!!!❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Gemma Brearley

Nidah I

Yesss!!😁❤️

What & Ever

I was wondering when the time would come for you. Congratulations!! 😘😘

Sophie Peebles

Congratulations 💜

Faye Jessica

Congrats Roxi! Such a beautiful proposal

Angie Pansie

😭♥️♥️♥️♥️

Rika Chandra

Congratulations🎉🎊 babessssss😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😍😍😍

Rose

Awww congrats Roxi and Matt 🎉 The proposal was really beautiful 😭😍 Can’t wait to see wedding related videos!! Much love to you both ❤️

Eunice Lyng

Congratulations 💕

Jasmine Westcott Norton

Omg finally!! Congratulations to you both !!❤👄

Zara Leigh Connolly

So happy for you guys! 😍

Kate Fanson

Congratulations you two!!! So happy for you ❤️

Yasmin Neale

Congratulations! So happy for you 💜

Queen Poppy

Congrats babe 💓💓 I got engaged in November last year, I fell pregnant in December and then lost it in February 👼🏼💔but so happy to have him beside me though it ! Can’t wait for you both to have a family 👫❤️💍

Disney65Fan

Congrats

Suhaylah Binte

Finally 😅 Congratulation🎉🎊 So happy fir guys 🤩 wish you both loads of happiness and success 💍 May your love keeps growing 😘 lots of love from Maurituis ❤💙💛💚

MummyDanbury

Congratulations!! Was an amazing proposal. And you can definitely organise a wedding in a year. My husband and I did, I just couldn’t stop myself from planning 😂 x

Grace Stenson

Congratulations!! I’m so happy for you both 💍💖👏

Rupan Kaur

Love you lots you are amazing congratulations off being engaged xxxxxxxx!!!!!!!!!!!😀❤️😀❤️😀❤️😀❤️😀❤️😀💍💍🌍🌍👫💏.

Ellen Ler

Congratulations love u 🎊🍾🎈

Heatherylou1990

Maybe you were dreaming Roxy and your subconscious was telling you he was going to propose 😂😂😂 congratulations again guys you are so adorable and I wish you every happiness in the world and all the best for the future ❤️

Shagufta Islam

♥️congrats ♥️

Kerutse Thloaele

Congratulations you guys 🙂

Sonam Tamang

We both are very lucky congrat 😍

Denny Amancio

Omggeeeeeeeeee congratulations💛
                                                                        Sooooo cccuuutteeee💛

Emyllionnairement –

6:37 i'm crying 😂😂

#20807
                                                                          Karnima Arora

Hoping for bridal dress shopping video. 😊❤

#20808
                                                                            Patrycja Dubert

CONGRATULATIONS ♥ Can't wait for the wedding videos ♥

#20809
                                                                              Victoria Alm

Congratulations guys! 💍👰🏼🤵

#20810
                                                                                Michele Brandt

When I saw the proposal on Insta I truly felt all the FEELZZZZZZ. I 💯 felt like my friends got engaged. You two are so lovely … I love you guys so much💕💞😘 CONGRATS!!! Happiness ALWAYS🌈
                                                                                  Your wedding is going to be beyond cool👍👍

#20811
                                                                                  Sijan Sen

Soo hàppy

#20812
                                                                                    Ariana Flores

Congrats🧡🧡

#20813
                                                                                      Baruni Naik

This is the cutest thing I've seen all day

#20814
                                                                                        Marjorie Fernandez

The fact that they aré not in focus is getting to me 😂😂 congrats to you both!❤️❤️

#20815
                                                                                          Lola love18

I love to hear you guys talk 😅❤️😍

#20816
                                                                                            Izz A

Congrats. Im happy for you guys. Hope you guys always be happy together. Learn to accept our partners lacking. I wish you guys happiness and good luck to explore new things together as a husband and wife in future

#20817
                                                                                              Jordi Wonder

Congrats❤️❤️!

#20818
                                                                                                Tia Evans

CONGRATULATIONS

#20819
                                                                                                  Cyndi Heimburger

Congrats!!!

#20820
                                                                                                    DeKa

ejj elo ja tez polak jestem tez mieszkam w anglii (NIESTETY), w coventry :(((((

#20821
                                                                                                      SimplyShanna

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssss❤️❤️

Viewing 50 posts - 1 through 50 (of 50 total)
                                                                                                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                                      error: Content is protected !!