We Removed Body Hair Using Household Items

Main We Removed Body Hair Using Household Items

Viewing 51 posts - 1 through 51 (of 51 total)
  • Author
    As/Is

We Removed Body Hair Using Household Items

“Definitely DO NOT try this at home!” Subscribe to As/Is: About As/Is: Subscribe for daily videos & series about beauty, fashion, style, body …

Daniel -w-

Double sided's my bestfriend

christina pham

ive done this so many times…

Aryaki Mishra

I saw a hair removal cream ad before it omg

Devika Daya

Ellyse is so beautiful and natural 💕💕

Sohil Bali

Lol I used to do this to my friend.

CrabMeat

Oh my god that girl in the green shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiirt

She has the most annoying voice eveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer

Oh my goooooooooooooooooodddddd

Aiden Seamus

I was in 11th grade before I ever heard of someone shaving their arms.

Banana _

This shouldve been a beauty roulette

cam /

wait other people dont do this?

ashley An

ellyse jkhsjhshss shes so hot

Luna Perić

People it's a joke do not try this at home

Maryam Hussain

retitle this " we ruined our skin for views"

Kelly Reda

When she's making the little noises as she rips the glue off and one of them is "eep" lol

Kateydid It

Isn’t a razor a household item?

Mishal Sheikh

She looks like Dakota Johnson

Marly M

mic tape

Stephanie Vincent

What. Is. The. Point. Of. This? 🤨😅

Olivia Chase

I feel like they want us all to try this at home

Sophia June

"Do not try at home" mhm loud and clear I totally will not put duct tape all over myself

kileia mium

"Do not try this at home" proceeds to tell the best home hair removing remedy

Marissaaa

Duck tape 🦆

random person

Use household items but don't try at home..

Weird flex but okay

lacey m

i always use tape haha

Jo

I'm completely in love with hairy arms girl….. but same tho, I went through the exact same process with my own hairy arms(the first bleaching then not caring, not the trying to diy wax)

mariana arias

After watching this video I now declare Ellyse as my new wife

mariana arias

I’m in love with both of them

Michelle

wait the video never made it clear, should I try this at home?

March 22, 2013

I removed a strip of arm hair from my friend using a glue stick and paper during art class😂

Familia Ruiz

And they couldn't use a regular shaved

Shanoya Irons

Well amma try it anyway

puff love

Girl you have pain tolerance

Emily Hauer

Omg love these two together! Hope to see them in more videos

Lauren Faith and Holly XD

Wellllll….. I did this with tape at school and I tried with glue to lol. 2 HAIRS CAME OFF!

T I F F A N Y

Her: If you’re ever in a situation where you need to get rid of your arm hair
                                                                          Me: Just shave. No duct tape required

#12294
                                                                          JESSIE

Hmmmmm, I think the girl with the long hair would be good friends with Jen.

#12295
                                                                            0mg Cholesterol

oh my god ellyse has the same name as me lmao except i spell is elyse

#12296
                                                                              New m e

reads title .. what are you going to use the hammer for?

#12297
                                                                                Asuna Gumdrop

"Wax strips will definitely remove hair".
                                                                                  Yeah right, I've used one, it hardly removed any hair, but it must've removed something because I have a scar from it.

#12298
                                                                                  liane cheung

i just waxed my arm and legs. i can feel the pain just by watching this video

#12299
                                                                                    Peace Control

tune in to GOY TALK LIVE at VANGUARD STREAMING NETOWRK NOW!

#12300
                                                                                      Angry Dahaka

Now u need flex tape!……

#12301
                                                                                        sanskruti patil

I would've died just by the thought of doing it

#12302
                                                                                          stanminjuthevisualofthisgeneration

But… but… but why?

#12303
                                                                                            Munhtsetseg Buyndalai

pls do not try this at home!

people just do things that says dont

#12304
                                                                                              tailr nikol

Why do they videos end like that?

#12305
                                                                                                Jamilyn Lethem

Just make a sugar wax lmao

#12306
                                                                                                  Hannah Gignac

What about nair

#12307
                                                                                                    Shiona Curry

I won’t try it at home… I will do it a home

#12308
                                                                                                      Liv Chavarria

I think I should try this at home

#12309
                                                                                                        Darrick Sp40

I wanna use duct tape now

Viewing 51 posts - 1 through 51 (of 51 total)
                                                                                                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                                        error: Content is protected !!