When Grand Designs Go Wrong: House Update!

Main When Grand Designs Go Wrong: House Update!

Viewing 49 posts - 1 through 49 (of 49 total)
  • Author
    A Model Recommends
      The Grand Designs Glass Room: House Update!

Follow my house account here @casacrilly: Thanks for watching everyone – if you fancy a Q&A on this then please …

Bec Bec

Opens door for big reveal, does Grand Designs music 🎢 πŸ˜‚

samantha hemingway

I love the update Ruth, Barry is the punctuation in that frame looking into the garden, stunning landscape. Please Ruth can you do a video about the move from London to Somerset, have been thinking about it now seriously. The kids will go to a private school so don't need to be in any catchment area, but just want somewhere semi-rural and away from the noise of the big London metropolis, what are the advantages and disadvantages please? Sarah Beeny the tv. presenter also made the move, it's been a dream of mine for 10 years but just been petrified just thinking about it.

LadySusan Jane

Hysterical.😹

Nancy Barnhill

Oh love the update! Love Mr. Bear!

P Heart

Mr Bear finally fulfills his dreams of being in a goofy cat video.

sweettemperedsinner

The bit with mr bear made my day!

Joanne Tonkes

Mr Bear… πŸ˜»πŸ˜»πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
                    I snorted when his back legs were sliding down

Deidra Atkin

Mr Bear is hysterical! So glad you actually caught the misbehavior! Reminds me of our demon cat. Mr. Bear is soooooo much sweeter though!

gmcw002

personally i think it's maybe not the best move to fragment your material across separate channels like house insta, makeup one, baby one, etc? you're basically a personality now and we're simply interested in your life, whatever that entails. better to have a robust insta or channel than several with not a lot of content or updates. whenever i see a youtuber broach that separate instas idea i'm like oh no. zoe london does it too. invariably they do seem to recombine them years on, like sunbeams jess did with her youtube channels. just my unsolicited two cents lol

Emily Scott Banks

You're absolutely mad (Barry) and I ADORE you for this. But let's be honest, I "thumbs up'd" this video for Mr. Bear.

April Stowell

Ruth, your home and property is so gorgeous; these vlogs are my favorite, but your cat is truly magnificent. Would love to see β€œA Day in the life”: Autumn Edition. (with loads of Bear 😊

nicola offert

At last it's all coming together !! I can imagine being cozy inside looking out at the snow and rain in the winter and then in the summer opening the doors and being at one with nature !
                              Just lovely Ruth πŸ˜πŸ‘

Sarah Hoops

Mr Bear bought a laugh, then the memories of Archie & Jack who I lost last Christmas , traumatic loss. I will get another 1 or 2 that need a home , then a dog !

RK Phil

Love all the house updates. Great style and just FAB!

Kristi Marie

When Mr. Bear tried something new and scared himself. LOL

skylilly1

LOL The cat! Love the rock walls, and the glass enclosure. I think the kitchen window looks great. Feels homey. Hope you had fun at the Halloween disco. hehe

Emgee78

Had to watch the episode after reading about it on your instagram. Wow. I couldn't help but imagine how I would design on that same spot but on a smaller, more modern rustic and less gargantuan scale.

Kris D.

I had a giant Mainecoon cat that was easily as big as Mr. Bear and I called him, β€œthe fat bastard.” (His real name was Jobes) Ohhh how I loved him…he lived to be the ripe old age of 20 1/2. I miss him terribly.

Jenny Bolter

wow Ruth those windows well worth the wait, Mr Bear caught on camera lol πŸ™‚ have a good week xxx Jenny

littlewingedzebra

that's so lovely! i just hope you put something on that glass so birds don't kill themselves flying into it.

Chanel Fitzgerald

Is the rest of the house finished? Please do a video on the rest of the house if it's complete if that's not too invasive. It's just such a beautiful house and you have impeccable taste. Thanks for these videos you cheer me up. Know that sounds sad but life is shit sometimes and you make a person laugh which is rare today as everyone seems so angry! I'll stop now. Love, love Mr Bear he is gorgeous.🀣🀣🀣

Mickey Mouse

HEY RUTH ,ITS LOOKING GOOD. THANKS FOR THE UPDATE.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜™πŸ’–πŸ‘πŸ‘

tamcon72

Mr. Bear has finally become Garfield! The conservatory room–or whatever you shall call it–looks beautiful; I love the dichotomy between the film-like windows and the rough stone of the adjoining wall. The skylight over the mullioned kitchen window is a romantic and yet practical element. Hope you had fun at the disco, and that the inevitable playing of "Monster Mash" did not create a madness-inducing ear worm ; ) TFP!

Hey! Mrs Robinson

It’s been quite a depressing grand designs series altogether! Love mr bear! ❀️

Teresa Rolfe Kravtin

β€œMr. Bear! You silly sausage!”

ashley rickaby

Howling at Mr Bear!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ my cat is just as bloody random I love it 😻

Melanie Gardner

I'm trying to find an old vlog where your dog was put in a big bow and you candidly said 'he looks ridiculous' it made me cry laugh. I need that now.

Katie Metcalfe

Thanks for the update. Love it!

FiEllaBella

Wow! This is absolutely stunning! I love how you're mixing the classic, traditional look with the modern glass!

Magdalena Sz.

Your Mr Bear inspired my to buy my own mr bear (in blue colour) πŸ™‚ What is the story about sculpture in your garden?

Madame Elenoire

Mr Bear upstaged those lush windows. What a legend. πŸ˜‚

Eye Pod

Major house envy here. Just looove your house and your garden area. Do you take tenants? Barry looks like he needs my company…

Yvonne Sperrin

Absolutely stunning 🏠

Taz H

I kept anticipating to see something ambiguous glide by behind you when you were standing under the 'spooky' log store…

#101238
                                                                          Nflower Celik-Alvis

Loved the grand design music as you opened the door😁
                                                                            Then Mr Bear🀣🀣

#101239
                                                                            Ginny H

Ruth, you need to write a book, you are soooo funny!

#101240
                                                                              Anastasia Beaverhausen

Similar to childbirth, reno’s are long and painful, but in the end its bloody fantastic ❀️

#101241
                                                                                Polly Dolly

Brilliant!

#101242
                                                                                  Laura Larkin

I love your house videos!

#101243
                                                                                    Den Bee Sews What

Mr Bear – hilarious!!

#101244
                                                                                      Thejenster

πŸ˜‚love that cat!!

#101245
                                                                                        Bev Flannery

Love it. Looking forward to seeing the progression!! πŸ™ŒπŸ»

#101246
                                                                                          Marion Brandsen

Oh that elegant way the British shorthairs climb and jump and find themselves in positions they really want to get out off asap. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

#101247
                                                                                            Jutiubowa

Will u do house tour when everything will be done? Pls ❀️❀️❀️

#101248
                                                                                              Loretta Moon

Epic performance by Mr Bear! House looking absolutely beautiful. Outstanding for a Christmas tree!

#101249
                                                                                                Liz Cromwell

)

#101250
                                                                                                  deelot1

Those windows were worth the wait

#101251
                                                                                                    Milly T

I genuinely feel sorry for the bloke, he lost his wife, his money and his dream.

Viewing 49 posts - 1 through 49 (of 49 total)
                                                                                                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                                    error: Content is protected !!