You're TOO HARD On Yourself: How To Own Your Confidence!!!

Main You're TOO HARD On Yourself: How To Own Your Confidence!!!

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by Jackie Aina.
Viewing 39 posts - 1 through 39 (of 39 total)
  • Author
    Jackie Aina

You're TOO HARD On Yourself: How To Own Your Confidence!!!

Hey boos! I’ve been wanting to do a video like this for a long time. How to find your confidence, and stand in it. Even sometimes when you have to stand in it …

Jackie Aina

I feel like I have to put a disclaimer on every single video these days but….. this video was filmed WEEKS before Shallon started getting dragged as of recently and I just WANT TO REITERATE FOR THE HALF-LISTENERS – I DO NOT AGREE WITH MOST OF THE STUFF THAT LADY BE YAPPING ABOUT. I am not a stan of hers, and I really haven't watched that many of her videos to consider myself a supporter. She has made a few decent points here and there (even a broken clock can be right twice a day 💀) and I thought that one point was fitting at the time I filmed this. PLEASE FOR ONCE get off my back I beg, thank you 😭

Ashley Wilson

Love this video, feel like you’re my second mom watching this 😭😂 love you so much Jackie!!

Jai Thomas

Love the blond tips…

Smurftte Nation

Plzzz do a full face of profusion make up plzzzzzzzzzz

Adriana Torres

Girl those segways are killing me

Maggie Jimenez

Had a whole ass breakdown the past few days because I hate myself😭 made a decision to love myself even more because I feel like I love myself but not to my highest potential🥰

Ikran N

Listen. I just wanna say thank you for putting out this Jackie. I had trouble of owning my sh*t (its Ramadan cant be sayin too much) and owning my confidence w/o being too "full of myself". THANK YOU FOR REAL ❤️❤️❤️

lexip396able

Jackie! SAME!!! I grew up in a Hispanic/white neighborhood in Colorado, and girl, I was not checked for At all PERIODT because I was not Hispanic, white or mixed! now coming into my own (almost 30) I'm doin me.

Feben Asgedom

I love when you make videos like this aunty ❤️

Island Girl

Yoo Aunty Jackie for President! She was speaking pure factssssss dawg

Dale Novella

Jackie, would you ever review makeup from Etsy?

15DollarFit

I wish I had this when I was younger. I was bullied constantly and felt so insecure. This video is going into a playlist for when I need a reminder.

GaBriella R. R.

I love you tia Jackie 🙌

Jashma Fugate

I love this yellow look. 💛🍯🍯 Slayed it per usual.

MyKaya Borden

thanks for always being authentically you. from another beautiful brown skin kweeen.<3 i love the chatty videos also. i think they are very important!

Roye Royal

Imma get lost in these comments buttttt… thank you auntie Jackie ,Jackie, jackie.

Adu Gee

i related a lot to the body confidence part. i hate the stereotype that all black women are supposed to be "slim thick" and if you aren't people especially black men try to make you feel "less than". It's ok to not fit into the "status quo" of body shapes. ALL shapes are beautiful ♥️

J B

Thanks Jackie…I really needed this today!! Negative self-talk is a major struggle sometimes. I don't even wear makeup but your videos always put me in good mood 😁

Natalie Yaeger

I absolutely love every part of this video!! I have truly been trying to gain confidence and love myself for who I am…so this was phenomenal to see exactly at the right moment. Thank you, Jackie!!!

Petrina Jones

Jackie, oh how I just love you

Everything Lee

Everything about this video is flawless 😍😍😍😍

Sierra Armstrong

hi you are the most comforting YouTuber ever i appreciate u so much

Marisol Del Rio

“Being YOU is your superpower” 🙌🏽Thanks so much for this, Jackie!❤️

Miss Little

Just the message I needed! Also, love the top (feel free to post a link, lol).

Taj

This was right on time. Thank you so much! Love you🖤

lok hei elisabelle Ling

Thank you ❤💋

lok hei elisabelle Ling

Thank you ❤💋

Kavi xo

Thank you so much for content like this Jackie. I am currently having issues with confidence and you have really been one of my role models for a while now. I am obsessed with this look and i think im gonna attempt to recreate it. I'll post it on instagram and tag you,and hopefully you'll see it…

Daniel Lyon

That YELLOW is popping 😍

Moriah Quintana

Loved everything about this video!!!

Zatavia Calhoun

Thank you. You don't know how much I needed your advice about confidence

LonnieB

That includes not letting other people dim your light. If you want to smile and laugh, do it for yourself, not for others.

marie

in eighth grade i went to another school for a half a year, and while i was there two girls had got into it. yknow they were dark skin and light skin. a disciplinary teacher came to solve it and told the light skin girl that "she just mad that you have pretty long hair and light skin" like girl whaaa??? the teacher was dark skinned too

it just hurts knowing that a black woman would say that to an impressionable young dark skin girl like that!!! i love my dark skin sisters <3

monique richards

I love you so much Jackie. So inspirational. So beautiful💖

#125841
                                                                          sasha white

This look right here chiiile

#125842
                                                                            Sy

That T is 🔥

#125843
                                                                              jinxrecords

Everything you said made sense thank youuuu

#125844
                                                                                lucybrown73

What I learnt.Confidence is when you are able to compliment people without FEELING insecure about yourself.

Viewing 39 posts - 1 through 39 (of 39 total)
                                                                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                error: Content is protected !!