♡ Are Designer Handbags REALLY…Worth the Price ??

Main ♡ Are Designer Handbags REALLY…Worth the Price ??

Viewing 45 posts - 1 through 45 (of 45 total)
  • Author
    IVY
      ♡ Are Designer Handbags REALLY...Worth the Price ??

USE CODE: IVY FOR 30$ OFF Gmail: bagsaaofficial@gmail.com IG: Whatsapp: …

IVY
        MzCandiKane

Was about to order an LV Neverfull today, glad I waited, thanks for sharing.

Angie Nwigwe

To answer the question in the title…NOPE. Now let’s continue the video…🐸☕️

Danyel Johnson

Them Chanel bags is a bad habit 😩

JazzyQ

So does this company/person keep up with the designer season styles?

nadia b

Your make up is popppinggggg

jhonnie b

How do you feel about dh gate??
                    They have dupes on there as well.🤔

Vicky Newsone

Your makeup is 💣💣💣 .com!!! All the time!!!😍😍🔥🔥💯💯

504darling

Louis Vuitton and Chanel already have enough money. I'll give my coins to someone who needs it. I'm part of a group that sells nothing but dips. Ya'll be surprised how many of the people folks walk around imitating who not rocking the real thing

504darling

The bags darken over time. Its called patina. You can get that look on the duo by coating it with olive oil and sit it in the sun. Voila

The K Squad Family

Cute bag for the low low thanks for sharing this video

HeyitsPiper

Many women are being fooled thinking they're wearing a $5000 bag from a consignment shop. Sorry babes, you're not getting a real Chanel for $500. So, stop judging ppl for wearing reps. These stylist are also getting the reps and charging a ton. Smarten up. Love this video Ivy!

Nuggets3030

People really think they are “better” because they’re spending $1000+ on a bag that’s made by rich White people lol Buy your dupes! If you like the look, and don’t want to spend money on the real thing, buy the dupe!

Safiyyah Rasheed

Your hair looks so good

Kiki Dean

Thank you babes I will be checking them out🥰

Dahlia Gardenia

Ivy: Hey Everybody It’s Ivy

Me: Restart it cuz she snapped

Lol Another Great Video ❤️❤️❤️❤️

SuperPhdiva SRB

Im here for it! Tfs Ivy! I need a couple

Pisces, The Water Goddess

No they are not. Love your videos girly ❤️

Dee Luther

🌹Great video as uSual🌹
                                            😍ThaT thumbNail tho😍
                                            😗GorgeOus You are😗
                                            Ur makeup Look Good
                                            Pretty Ass EyesHadoW ThO
                                            😚You Have a Lovely WeeK😚

Ny

I’ve never really been into dupes, in all honesty I don’t understand why a person would spend hundreds on a dupe instead of spending that on a brand you can actually afford.

Nasirah Segars

You can put olive oil on the dupe bag on the handles to darken it up a lil

Alicia Taylor

Hey girl! I absolutely love this Haul and please do a makeup tutorial on this look! You look gorge per usual👀😍😘💜

teresa Hickman

I would love to buy one of those bag but I’m still to cheap to pay $350 on a fake bag I guess I have to keep going to Chinatown in NY to get my lil $40 bags lmao

TheAbnormalLife

Some of these comments, though!

More than half of y'all wear Brazilian and Peruvian hair (that barely matches your natural texture), lace fronts that are pulled down too low and looks like a helmet, fake lashes, fake nails, contacts, breast implants, but are coming down on people who decide to wear dupe designer bags?

If people choose to rock a look (fake or not) for a fraction of the price, what's the problem?

It shouldn't take going broke or ruining your credit to look good. It's just a bag with a label on it. The difference in the prices is simple marketing strategy. It's just a material item!

whitbabi2010

The Chanel dupe is gorgeous!! I have a few auth and reps and I will no longer spend coins on auths, the reps now a days look authentic if you can find a reputable seller I use Nancy and Joy.

Darrione Dangerfield

Yes! You just made me an addict! ❤️❤️❤️

Gail Hopkins

I receive an original speedy in 1980's. It was $200.at that time. I have had several. I gave them away. I had them for so long. Big mistake. That speedy to day i am told is over$1, 000. Also my speedy did not have stripes on the size. Funny stuff sti around 30 pmus years later. Grace to all. gh.

RitaBugg Thomas

So you mean to tell me that the last LOUIS VUITTON bag you displayed with all those additives including the golden lock& key was inauthentic?

Basira U

You look so pretty Ivy 😍😍

Melmagic Washington

❤❤❤

Maya Guez

Urm “nobody will know” but you know right? Then what’s the point. Are you buying bags for others? Or for yourself? Why does it matter what others think… what should matter is what YOU know.. what pleasure is there in owning fake bags?

TSolo32

The process is called patina. The more you wear it the more the color turns.

Platinum D

Link in comments not under the video. YouTube will strike you

Platinum D

Link in comments not under the video. YouTube will strike you

#63510
                                                                          Shaybutter Entertainment

Love your latest content sis 😭

#63511
                                                                            Jessika Jenky

Hi! Those Louis bags are not made with leather hun. That’s their canvas bags. The only leather on that bag is the handle.

#63512
                                                                              Natasha Williams

So it’s fake ?

#63513
                                                                                Kountry Gramma

Please keep these videos coming ❤️

#63514
                                                                                  Brandy-Renee Freeman

I just checked to he site out I will be ordering a couple items.

#63515
                                                                                    Eve Azriel

I love my lil BOUJEE on a budgets…. I just uploaded on. It’s 🔥

#63516
                                                                                      iKandi

I’m broke and can’t afford to be bougie but I can never wear something if I wasn’t sure of it authenticity. It just don’t sit well with my soul! Lol

#63517
                                                                                        Jerricka Jackson

Omg 1st 😭❤️. Love ya ivy! 💕 def gonna check out this company!! I want an LV bag so bad, but the price of the original is cray cray!!

#63518
                                                                                          530MsGemini

Have several authentic LV bags, but will have to check out a dupe soon

#63519
                                                                                            Miss Esha

Your makeup is 💣💥

Viewing 45 posts - 1 through 45 (of 45 total)
                                                                                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                            error: Content is protected !!