♡ GIRL TALK: 10 Tips to Level Up MENTALLY

Main ♡ GIRL TALK: 10 Tips to Level Up MENTALLY

Viewing 48 posts - 1 through 48 (of 48 total)
  • Author
    Luhhsetty
      ♡ GIRL TALK: 10 Tips to Level Up MENTALLY

I N S T A G R A M: @Lisette ♡ T W I T T E R: @Luhhsetty In today’s GIRL TALK, we are discussing how to level up mentally! Here are 10 tips/ways you can …

ashley coco

You should dye your hair black , the hair is getting boring!!

Aw Lil’s

School videos? Xxx

Zaynab J

Your girl talk videos are a mind calmer

Moonlight Katie

you surround me with such positive energy. i feel better already 🥺

amelie nelson

literally the best uplifting explanation of how girls are in society now days

lily 1317

Thank you for this video! I love your girl talks and was waiting for this.
                  Btw you look really pretty

heidi murauzi

Thanks Girl.. great advice there 👏👏

Wonderwall XX

Bruh i legit cried throughout this video ilysm lisette

Jessica Olmedo

Your top is so cute (. ❛ ᴗ ❛.)

Dani Fordjour

What if these toxic people are actually your parents…

Miss Curly XO

Okay two things..
                            1. I so needed this especially with the obstacles I'm struggling with as a new mom of 2

2. "The weight don't go where you want it to go"…TELL ME ABOUT IT! 😂

COCANAT

Off topic but I’m loving ur curly hair🙌🏼

Haley Davidson

I just keep staring at this one curl in her hair that’s really s shaped it’s so pretty

Mia Carter

The thing you said about cutting out toxic people is hard for me. But, I feel like I'm the toxic person that no one wants to be bothered with so I back away to spare the other person. It's hard but I'm working on it. 💜

Millie R

you should start a podcast

Merry Panda

I'm just having the best morning drinking my coffee and listening to Lisette ❤

Linda Bediako

girl talk on accepting friendship breakups and moving on?

Linda Bediako

yess girlll, keep doing these videos it’s lit😍

Leddie The Verified Prince

Thank you so much for this video Lisette … imma level up💕💕💕💕

Tehila Tulkoff

There this little lesbian in me who wakes up whenever I watch you …

karanique’s korner

Pink is really pretty on you!😍😍

Daniela Rodriguez

how am i supposed to cut out the toxic person if shes my sister 😭

ur.bxtch in._blu3

I feel like you know that we needed this 💜 ilyy

Hannah Gweth Obengo

Hey Lisette. Thank you so much this. These tips and advice are really helpful. 😃😃😊😊

uchechi Austin

God I clicked so fast, love these kind of videos especially if it’s from Lisette, Love you❤️❤️❤️

Candiblue

Lisette you go strong mentally and physically keep doing you I needed this!!!

R S

But the kids stole my money, I’m sad!😭😭

Angela

You look so good !!! Btw thank you so much for this I needed it

Loxa _

How Old are u?

Elisabeth Miller

I really needed that right now. thanks lisette, you always have the best advice ❤️ best momma

Or Or

You are amazing😍😍😍

dina

Lol okay that ending was creepy I was thinking of all the stuff I had to get done and shes like if you got stuff you need to do , do it 😭 okay mommy , I love you and I will ❤

Shania Logan

This was so needed 🙌🏽!

emily rose

You should do another girl talk on boys, on just all the aspects now a days. With girls not feeling pretty enough to talk to a boy or tell them how we feel. Or how to get a boy to slowly like you even though we're friends

#84517
                                                                          Midnight

Awesome tips, love your look

#84518
                                                                            Sarah Magrath

im crying rn…bc im insecure and its rlly hard to have self confidence but im working on it ❤️

#84519
                                                                              Sarah Magrath

im crying rn…bc im insecure and its rlly hard to have self confidence but im working on it ❤️

#84520
                                                                                Sarah Magrath

#84521
                                                                                  Sarah Magrath

#84522
                                                                                    Sarah Magrath

#84523
                                                                                      Sarah Magrath

#84524
                                                                                        Sarah Magrath

#84525
                                                                                          Sarah Magrath

#84526
                                                                                            Victoria Kwakye

This video helped me a lot
                                                                                              Thanks Lisette

#84527
                                                                                              Sarah Magrath

im crying while watching the video because i was on my crush's instagram (@colbybrock ❤️😢😔😭)

#84528
                                                                                                Sarah Magrath

im crying while watching the video because i was on my crush's instagram (@colbybrock ❤️😢😔😭)

#84529
                                                                                                  Sarah Magrath

Viewing 48 posts - 1 through 48 (of 48 total)
                                                                                                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                                  error: Content is protected !!