🏡HOME UPDATE 🏡APARTMENT TOUR + HAUL

Main 🏡HOME UPDATE 🏡APARTMENT TOUR + HAUL

Viewing 49 posts - 1 through 49 (of 49 total)
  • Author
    Allana Davison

THANKS FOR WATCHING FAM LOVE U ❤ #EverydayMay Day FIVE! WATCH MY PREVIOUS VIDEOS! Full Face of WET N WILD: …

Alba V

The new office looks gorgeous 🤩

Corey Chatman

The apartment looks great. Thanks for sharing this girl.

ashley rickaby

Love your home content! You have great style! I think moving the gallery wall is a great idea 😊💕

vera bianco

That bed looks so small. I guess I’m so used to a king. Love all the windows.

ThirdCultureLiving

Love this! Your home is gorgeous and that queen bed is the dreamiest mid century modern bed 😍

H S

I'm in love with these kinds of videos! I was wondering what the closet cubes are listed as under the Ikea website. I couldn't find them in your description!?

Jolijn Schiphorst

Intro on point!

Simona Gerths

So sooo nice 😍

sheillastyles

What is the shelf that you use for the bottom part of your closet named? I need one 😍 btw loving everyday MAY ❤️ and i’m so sad you’re leaving vancouver behind but i wish you the best in toronto 💎⭐️

fluorescentjas

Where’s “Antwon”? Lol

Sherry Ali

How much is rent in an apartment like THAT in TORONTO?

Jess Scott

PLEASE FULL FACE OF NUDESTIX PLEASEEE! FROM CALGARY! DO IF FOR CALGARY ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Wendy S.

Love all the big windows in your apartment 👌😍 so much light ♥️ love your decor 💋

Bindi Rock

One of the best kinds of videos

Melanie Holmes

I wanted that bed when we upgraded to a king sized, but my OH didn't like it. I still look at it everytime I'm in West Elm, so simple, so classic and so beautiful.

adele k

Am i the only one who is like… but where does the tv go!! Lol im guessing you are a watch on your laptop/tablet type of people. I pretty much watch netflix and youtube than actual television, but again.. thats what smart tvs are for! lol
                                      Loved your place though, looks awesome!

PiaffePiaffe

I loved how real this was! And how you showed the work and creativity and the process of designing your home ❤️❤️❤️

Adi Mendelowitz

You made want to move to Vancouver and now Toronto suddenly seems awesome

leah myall

Early!💗

Sele Pino

I love Meryl, your videos too, but she's just so cuteeeee💜

Sydney Mcbroom

Love this kind or videos. This had definitely been my favorite video in may so far 🙂

Ayya Z.

Fly Sam over to help you with the shelvings! Haha xx

LikeUwhereThere

Love

sunshinedaisybuttermellow

Apartment redo?!🤩🤩🤩 WOW I’m so excited for the rest of the everyday May. The buskbo chair will look amazing in the space

Cristina DB

I love that your place is simple yet chic!! -xx

Nea Horton

The new bedroom furniture is B E A UUUTIFUL!!!! I would love to see a spring/summer patio decorating! 😍

Sam S

I’m a little buzzed, I just got home, and I’m excited to eat a hot pocket and watch this!

Jenn Parga

Please post a 2nd updates
                                                              Please

Shyan Youngblood

My husband has the same desk in his office and I've wanted it ever since! Alsooo you should spritz liquid cat nip on the scratching strip that's on the table leg if Meryl doesn't catch onto it! 🙂 PS I love your style so much.

Brittany Hartson

I would love to see a video on how you go shopping to purchase things for your home since you’ve moved to another province. I’m moving from Newfoundland to British Columbia in a month and would love to see how you go about those things. I love your style and always love your home updates! Thanks for always sharing!

Janice Raby

Why does your boyfriend always look so miserable ☹️ smile more.

M R

Those office windows!!! 😍😍😍

MW

Look so good already, I can't wait to see it when it's done!

Tina Germanian

Congrats on 600k 😊

#45996
                                                                          Manal Elbarhoumi

Yay! Its everyday May! And I'm here to Say! That I'm going to Stay! I should Pray! But instead I'll watch Allana's May!
                                                                            -P.S. I was trying to make a little rhyming scheme and its…its something. lol

#45997
                                                                            Andrea Quesada

Omg Allana, next year Im moving from my parents house, this inspired me a lot

#45998
                                                                              Yiyi Zapata

Love the vibes and the change with the bedroom is soooo good!!!
                                                                                Love Fred 2.0 he’s dreamy!!!!

#45999
                                                                                Monica S

I think you might want to switch back over to the king size bed. It’s more comfortable for 2 people. I know West Elm would do an exchange if you feel the Queen is too small. But if you’re happy with it then don’t listen to me! We all have our own preferences. 🌻

#46000
                                                                                  Emily Blalock

Ok but like why was that first delivery guy so well dressed 😂

#46001
                                                                                    Grace

Ouuu PLEASE post a second update!!

#46002
                                                                                      urooj5655

I love your wardrobe

#46003
                                                                                        ShaRae Burr

Hello Allana❣️I can get used to this intro❣️But for Friday’s plzzzz bring back/keep your fff intro❣️love Everyday May… I call it EveryYay May💋💋💋

#46004
                                                                                          Meredith MacMillan

I'm obsessed with the mid-century modern style! It looks so good with how industrial the apartment is!

#46005
                                                                                            erin dobson

I love apartment videos! Yours is decorated so cute too I would love to see more of these in the future ❤️

#46006
                                                                                              Deb White

That closet wouldn't fit all my clothes. I have a closet about that sz plus half of another one.

#46007
                                                                                                ashley elizabeth

Can anyone pls describe to me how/where to get that curtain look? Xx

#46008
                                                                                                  chopsuey061987

I love your style!

#46009
                                                                                                    Kristine Rizzo

Loving Everyday May

Viewing 49 posts - 1 through 49 (of 49 total)
                                                                                                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                                    error: Content is protected !!