πŸ‘―β€β™€οΈLIL SISTERS DO MY MAKEUP! πŸ˜‚

Main πŸ‘―β€β™€οΈLIL SISTERS DO MY MAKEUP! πŸ˜‚

Viewing 48 posts - 1 through 48 (of 48 total)
  • Author
    Allana Davison
      πŸ‘―β€β™€οΈLIL SISTERS DO MY MAKEUP! πŸ˜‚

THANKS FOR WATCHING FAM LOVE U ❀ #EverydayMay Day TWELVE! Thumbz up for my sweet lil beans Amila & Anya XOXOXO …

Caroline Johansson

So cute video β™₯️

ClaireeBee

omg this is so hilarious! πŸ˜€ you are so cute together!

Mimi 1201

They are just as funny and pretty as you😍

Pituca Beauty

I literally cried laughed when Amila was doing the eyeliner and Anya was doing the Mascara13:00. This video was awesome

InΓͺs Martins

Anya all the way!! She is way original and so much fun! Well you all are πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ but she is quite a persona haha adorable video

Ola Turek

How cute are the mini Allanas???

laura 1967

Bellissime tutte e tre!!!😚😚😚

JMin37

Your sisters are so funny! I really enjoyed this video, also i am envious of the family bone structure – cheekbones commence

Sophie Edelsohn

I love how your sister was holding the top of your headπŸ˜‚

Alba V

Two gorgeous approaches! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Sophie Edelsohn

Oh my gosh, your sisters are so cute!

Tiahnie Byrne

They're adorable!! Loved this one.

Agnieszka Motak

Oh! You’re all Awesome!

aircon

I'd love to see you redo their looks

J Jadot

Adorable, they are so cute!

Yahnellie

I’m so excited for this video! I had just commented on yesterday’s video that I hoped to see your sisters In a video. I missed them πŸ˜‚

Abdul Rehman Latif

You all look SO CUTE πŸ’–πŸ’–

Mara Yusingco

The one in white looks like Sansa Stark.

Rachel Boyle

Omg Anya is a mini Allana πŸ€— such a cute vid xx

Pandora Bakes

Gene goals!

I K

When i saw your face on ig stories i knew which side Anya did and i was rightt πŸ˜‚
                                                Such a fun video πŸ‘

Julia

Omgoodness this is such a cute video bless your souls x

Melissa Gwynn

When she licks the brush πŸ˜‚πŸ˜­ lmao!

Laura Paraschiv

Omg, I am dead. This is the cutest thing ever. You three looks so much alike. Its like kid Allana, teenager Allana and our lovely everyday may Allana. :))

Vanessa Joie

So cute! Anya was robbed.

Kimberly Says

DON'T BE LIKE A MOM! hahahahaha

Heather Pahl

β€œI’m trying to do ART, Allana.”

Heather Pahl

this is precious

LightningInvoker

You can see where Allana gets it from xD such adorbs

Rene Walker

What no way – team Anya. The fact that she took into consideration how your tear would drip over your cheek has mine vote.

Britte Vermeulen

This is literally the CUTEST

bb steen

can I just say how sweet it was when Dan was judging/complementing each side of your face at the end!!

Lyndsey Bartell-Tamayo

So cute! Missed seeing your sisters (your Ma needs to visit next!) Loved this so much πŸ€—πŸ₯°πŸ’ž Also, your hair in braids is super cute too!

corrietwinb

Allana, you are so incredibly sweet with your sisters! I absolutely loved this!

I’d have to say in my humble opinion, it was a definite tie!❀️

#49942
                                                                          Wendy S.

Love the artistic side not going to lie πŸ‘Œ both did so good πŸ‘ you're all so cute β™₯οΈπŸ’‹

#49943
                                                                            Klara from Switzerland

why are you all so cuuuute and beautiful?!

#49944
                                                                              Zeinab Saidoun

Omg 😍😍 the next Picasso for sure. β€œI’m making you into a peacockπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚β€

#49945
                                                                                TheTigereye22

Omg you all literally have the same beautiful big eyes! 😭❀️😍

#49946
                                                                                  TheJosiev

Hahaha I remember when you used to lick your brushes #tb

#49947
                                                                                    Kitty Coon

Your sisters are super cute and beautiful! They look Ukrainian or something exotic lol

#49948
                                                                                      Manal Elbarhoumi

You and your little sisters are so freaking adorable! Can definitely tell you guys have that "same look." Same humor too. lol

#49949
                                                                                        Joan Carbonell

How flipping adorable!!!! The mini-Lans!!!! Precious ❀❀❀

#49950
                                                                                          S P

Tots adorable

#49951
                                                                                            lslorie

Yessss!!! Sisters are we! So sweet and well done!! πŸ’—

#49952
                                                                                              Meagan Angidlik

LMAOOOO THIS VID KILLED ME

#49953
                                                                                                Caitlyn Fortune

if this isn't the most wholesome shit i've seen all day

#49954
                                                                                                  Shaina Estrella

This video is so fun and so pureπŸ’–

Viewing 48 posts - 1 through 48 (of 48 total)
                                                                                                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                                  error: Content is protected !!