10 Current Most-Worn Pieces In My Closet 👠

Main 10 Current Most-Worn Pieces In My Closet 👠

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 40 total)
  • Author
    Allana Davison
      10 Most-Worn Pieces In My Closet RN 👠

THANKS FOR WATCHING FAM LOVE U ❤ #EverydayMay Day THIRTEEN! ——————————————————————————————— WATCH MY …

Juammy Garcia

That intro is everything …. I can’t get over it

Regina Malina

Congratulations on the perfect blazer! Looks bomb 👏👌 it's exactly your style!

Aurelie_EP

Hello! I am also constantly wearing the burgundy boots from Zara! LOVE THEM!!! They are so comfortable and so easy to style with everything❣️
            Don’t worry spring should come soon! 😉 By the way : I loved this kind of video❣️❣️❤️
            💋💋

day.dreamer 1

Everytime I watch a video of yours, I always end up purchasing at least one thing( Hanes sweatshirts). I'm happy but my wallet is weeping lol 💕

Brittany

You have the perfect body type for such perfect fashion 😭😍 you are eclectic with a touch of trendy but completely classy, I love it! You give me major clothing envy.

Amy Eastes

Got the Zara boots because of you lan and I love them so much 🥰 so thank you xx

Natalia Kuzmenko

Allana, start ironing your clothes! please 🙂

viktoria mogyoro

The jeans you are wearing with the black jacket are not the most flattering. The jacket is great.

Yaëllie Fishel

Love it!!

Jess Y

TOPSHOP JONI JEAN'S!! YESSSSSS… OMG. as a mum who just had a baby and needs to lose weight, JONI has saved me. I don't like mum jeans or baggy jeans. and now with a pudge, high waisted skinny fit jeans ie Joni! are amazing!! and I get them really long. life changing. and they're like $80 Australian. win win xx

Alyssa Cuellar

Definitely ordering those Hanes sweat shirts even though it’s almost summer here in California 😂 I will still wear them allll the time 🙌🏼

Tanya Koliada

I love seeing how happy you are about the crew necks, but honestly, you can do better 😂
                              Love you!

allen rose escollar

Yay! Loving the content!😀

PiaffePiaffe

I love your fashion videos and this one was so, so good!!!

LikeUwhereThere

Let us know how ur jean tailoring experience goes pretty please.

Bababababananna

Those sweatshirts look like the comfiest thing 🤩 Could you please tell me which size you got?

Hope Sneddon

That green top is amazing! 😍

clkhoo821

Greetings from Malaysia!. We do not have the luxury to experience wardrobe switch with different seasons as we have only 2 seasons here, sunny or rainny days. I love ur black blazer & agree wt u that a good well fitted black blazer is worth the investment. Happy #EverydayMay! 😍😍😍

Rebecca Cartier

Oh ps also here in America the hanes eco smart fleece crew is sold at Walmart, so I guess I know where I’m going tomorrow.

Rebecca Cartier

I started watching this video and then went down the rabbit hole of looking for a dupe of Alexa’s shirt and ended up on jcrew factory website and ended up searching for jeans and just bought a pair of their vintage straight for $26. Then remembered I was watching this and returned…

Also still looking for that dupe..

christie p

Love love that acne studios blazer on you. Do you mind sharing what size did you pick?

Kim Peters

Gah! That top! I want 😍 (but I won't buy cuz all I wear are neutral shades of blah) But you look amazing 😘

George Viada

Hi Allana! I really LOVE your trench coat so much! It is my FAVORITE thing to see you wear! You look VERY BEAUTIFUL when you wear it!!

ABI516

If that is the medium weight version of the Hanes crewneck, they sell them at Walmart too! I've worn them for years best 7 bucks spent.

Tiffini Nikkia

Love these pieces! The "What I Wore in a Week" videos are still helpful to see the different ways you style the items.

GreenEyedGirl02

You are so chic! I don’t typically vibe with many others’ fashion decisions but I love your funky yet business-y aesthetic. Wisconsin’s weather is deplorable also…it snowed in late April and no one was shocked. #whydowelivehere #yearafterfrigginyear

Jenny Haddow

The only reason to pause Lan half way through a video is to get ur booty to amazon for those sweaters ASAP

Yaxin Ji

I like watching your closet video!

bethany carroll

the only yt that says she’ll link in the description box and then actually does it 😤🥳

Alyssa Bagnall

Really like this video. I have never seen someone do this with clothes.

Nea Horton

I feel like a scrub…I live in pjs! ROFLMBO

Meredith MacMillan

Love fashion videos! your menswear style is so cute and different but makes me feel so inspired!

Emily Murphy

I really love how simple and versatile your wardrobe is. I often purchase your reccomendations or look for similar pieces.

Lindsey Guerin

I have that same problem with jeans! If you’re able to get them tailored keep us updated!

#50599
                                                                          SpoonieWarrior

Agreed. So fed up with this weather 😑. Maybe if we all yell yard enough it will arrive. 📡. Great vid. Love that green top ‼️😘😘

#50600
                                                                            Cristina DB

I appreciated the crew neck dance😂

#50601
                                                                              Jamie Godber

i would luvvv to see a vid on ur experience with getting into shape and any tips/ wisdom you learned along the way and can pass on!! (i think a lot of us can relate to putting on some extra poundzzz #pasta) ❤️❤️you look gr8 always and luv these every day may vids!!

#50602
                                                                                Libby Luuu

I have no hips either! My life was changed when I ordered vintage men’s sailors jeans off Etsy. They have a wide leg and narrow hips, which is so flattering and perfect for us ladies who have no hips.

#50603
                                                                                  Jessica Bartlett

Ordered 3 sweatshirts 🙃🙃🙃

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 40 total)
                                                                                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                  error: Content is protected !!