ALL THINGS MONEY ๐Ÿ’ธ | Financial Tips Iโ€™ve Learned

Main ALL THINGS MONEY ๐Ÿ’ธ | Financial Tips Iโ€™ve Learned

Viewing 47 posts - 1 through 47 (of 47 total)
  • Author
    All Things Adrienne
      ALL THINGS MONEY ๐Ÿ’ธ | Financial Tips Iโ€™ve Learned

Got my mind on my money and my money on my mind… today I’m telling you everything I’ve ever learned about keeping those stacks! #AllThingsMoney …

Wanjuhi Njiiri

I love your sense of style! Your outfits are always fire ๐Ÿ—๐Ÿ—

Kimberly C

Love this! I agree with everything but the credit card, I follow the Dave Ramsey baby steps โค๏ธ

Piscesmoon

I was schooled! Thanks Adrienne!

Dalia Butcher

Thank you adriane!! Helpful insightful segment!!๐Ÿ˜€

Laura Andrade

This video is why I love you so much . While everyone on YouTube brags about what they got and where theyโ€™re going . My girl A is educating us on how to be smart with our money ๐Ÿ’ฐ
                Thanks love ๐Ÿ’•

yudith barron

You forgot KIDS!!! Some people have kids and itโ€™s so hard. But great info !! Love you

Marisol Gonzalez

I love you!! Thank you for the advice!! โค๏ธโค๏ธ
                    So proud of what youโ€™ve become!! God bless u!

realbrat40

The person that is essential to me is Dave Ramsey. He really opened my eyes to a lot, and anytime I think of doing something stupid with my money, I listen to one of his rants.

Josephine Ampaw

Thank you for keeping it so real!

Onice Matos

Wow! Thank you so much for this video! And thank you for explaining it so simple! God bless you!

nibizi joselyne

Thank you Adrienne for making a video about this topic. It really helps alot.

Komal Chaudhari

You look so prettyโœจ๐Ÿ‘ฉโœจ

N. N.

You look sooooo gooooood ! Keep your hair that way ๐Ÿฅฐ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŽ€๐Ÿ’—

Jazmin Miguel

YOU ARE AMAZING! I am poor but I am aware that if I want to get rich, I have to live a poorer life to do so. Live under my means. As a college student ( with a full-ride scholarship) I am exposed to many rich people. There is a lot to learn. I felt it deep when you said that you were told that getting a credit card is bad. These are lies that the poor, weak people make. We need to get things together and be open for financial education than say NO to everything. I am a business coach where I teach teens & adults on money management. Thank you for this video!

ilham sbt

yup A that's what i always say " why do i just sit here and watch people make money " i need to make my own thanx alot adrienne for the motivation you always give great tips from makeup to finance you r such an inspiration .. love you giirl

Daniella Spencer

10 percent goes to Tithes.. dont forget. Most important.

Playboy Lover

Thanks for the advice and by the way I always had a huge crush on you since 3lw the cheetah girls and still do to this day baby

Oluwafisayo Balogun

What is your opinion on Tithing (as a Christian of course)

Gigi Dodson

Financial responsibility should be course kids should have to take. Learn how money works, stay away from credit card debt. Learn a budgeting and saving

Kemmy Pie

Love this but uhh what on your chin lol itโ€™s distracting ? Is this another tip? Lmk ๐Ÿ˜‚

karla Sanz

Linda como siempre ๐Ÿ’•

Joy Lu

You look nice Adrienne โ˜บ๏ธ

Jasmine Graves

Thank you for this advice

Ash For

Thanks you Aโค๏ธ๐Ÿค—great suggestion. Love your channel

ILoveMichaelJ4Life

You are looking so good and radiant Adrienne! Keep up the good work! You motivate me to change my lifestyle for the better as well! ๐Ÿ˜

Lisa Pillay

I'm glad you mentioned reducing time spent on social media. Totally agree that financial education should be taught in schools. Enjoyed this video โค๏ธ

Madilicious

This is so helpful. I've been trying to find a video that explains this so easily and you do!

Alexander Cruz

Omg girl I needed this! Iโ€™m moving to New York next month and Iโ€™ve been feeling overwhelmed. This definitely made me feel like I have control ! Xoxo

bolu adebekun

Subscribed! Love ya A!

Moreen Obae

Love love love you Ad!!! lets reach that 1 million followers..! fave!

Theresa Jerry

Very important! Definitely got me focused! Thanks Adrienne! You da bomb girl!

NanaYaa Tresses

This is amazing Ade.

April Strickland

Don't forget car insurance!!

Amber B.

Yass ! I love this Adrienne! Great tips , would love more videos like this ๐Ÿ’ž

#89718
                                                                          Ramadimetsa Machete

Thank you so much for this Adrianne. Such conversations are highly needed and important. Highly appreciated ๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

#89719
                                                                            ConnieBronzequeen Nanaa Garciaa

Pets, kids, has, car, gas internet and phone, Netflix, gas, water, light, property taxes, food, credit bill, college.. is a must. The older I get the more responsible and I'm better at it once in a while I'll spoil it it has to be what I really need I will spend.

#89720
                                                                              Keia Knight

Good tips boo!

#89721
                                                                                Where You Been Syn

Car insurance too

#89722
                                                                                  Lippy Diary

Girl what you got under that chin?

#89723
                                                                                    Michelle Ross

HEY ADRIENNE. HAD AN IDEA OR 2 FOR YOUR CHANNEL.
                                                                                      – BRING THE LADIES OF THE REAL ONTO YOUR CHANNEL.
                                                                                      – BRING ON YOUR STEP-CHILDREN ONTO YOUR CHANNEL.

#89724
                                                                                      Nadi Nad

I just love ya. Great video. And it helps that you been on both spectrums of finances.

#89725
                                                                                        Nelly Collazo

Love your personality adrienne, i was having a bad morning, but this video just made me realize i can succeed . and like the saying says "Dios aprieta pero no ahorca" times get tough but theres always a light at the end of every tunnel. U Reminded me of that . thank u.

#89726
                                                                                          Ntambue Marie

Thanks Adrienne

#89727
                                                                                            Mariana Chavarro Castro

I'm saving this video and I'm gonna start taking notes. Thank you Ade. ๐ŸŒŸ

#89728
                                                                                              Veronica Santos

This was very much needed ๐Ÿ“š๐Ÿ’ฐ๐Ÿค“

#89729
                                                                                                Sarah Mahlangu

Adrienne thank you much ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

Viewing 47 posts - 1 through 47 (of 47 total)
                                                                                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                                error: Content is protected !!