AUSTRALIANS TRY AMERICAN CANDY!!! WE SPENT $200 ON AMERICAN FOOD IN HAWAII 😬

Main AUSTRALIANS TRY AMERICAN CANDY!!! WE SPENT $200 ON AMERICAN FOOD IN HAWAII 😬

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by Pretty Pastel Please.
Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • Author
    Pretty Pastel Please
      I SPENT $200 ON SNACKS IN HAWAII 😬 AUSTRALIANS REACT TO AMERICAN FOOD

AUSTRALIAN TRIES AMERICAN CANDY | TRYING AMERICAN CANDY | AUSTRALIANS TRY AMERICAN SNACKS | AUSTRALIANS TASTE TEST AMERICAN …

Pretty Pastel Please

Hey friends! Thanks for joining us on this whirlwind foodie adventure. I've had a lot of comments saying "most of this isn't American", so please forgive us 😅. I'd never seen any of it before in Australia and assumed it was all American. Feel free to drop some food brands below that are considered "American food" so I can hunt them down and try them 😂.

dr smile

todays my birthday 🙂

Razzle Dazzle

we have those shotties here in tassie just fyi
            🙂

Hannah Corley

Find an American to buy you American treats 🤣🤣🤣 and weirdly the spicy fruit thing is a more southern/ Mexico thing!

Debbie Brownlie

I love tootsie rolls!! And I’m Aussie

KaZZaVlogs

💕💕🤘

Emi chan

I dont like tootsie rolls either XDDD when i saw that come out the bag I was like "oh no, please dont put that in your mouth.." XD

iwanttobeperfect101

I can't breathe and I don't know if it's solely because of my bronchitis or if it's got something to do with the masks 😂 love you guys hahaha

NatalieNicole

The Salsaghetti is a Mexican candy! You’re supposed to put the sauce packet on top of it (which I believe is chamoy) and it’s the best candy ever!

_lizziebat_

Its chamoy and chili fam

Bbang-ddeok jams

Me: “Hey everyone, it’s me Alex and everyone’s favorite bi-“
                            Alex: “Hey everyone, it’s me Alex and everyone’s favorite friend”

Skipper72

We have toffife in canada and its amazing, maybe that was expired? Also alot of people drunk tomato juice and beer mixed here , its called a Cesar. Love the blindfolds!!!

LiterAlli Alli

lmao hawaii

shayy

Our donuts are terrifying? also i've never seen a hello kitty kinder surprise egg here, only the normal ones 🤔

Amanda Cook

I live in America. And I haven’t tasted half of those things lol. I’m a very picky eater. So you’ve actually tried more things than I have lol

Ashley Geraldo

The best flavor of takis(which is a Mexican snack) is fuego it’s the purple bag

Lorena Camacho

Mexicans put chili on fruits… Americans just copied the idea in a bad way😂

Melody Main

I don't get why people are saying these aren't American snacks? I live in Alaska and we can get all these at Wal-Mart lol…but I guess Alaska and Hawaii don't count. There were a few things you can probably only get in Hawaii but the majority seem "normal".

Mari Bunnycat

The purple bag of Takis is way better 0-0

Honeymoon Avenue

PPP: wipes hand on blanket after drinking something and spills it on her hand
                                              Me: 😳😳😳 girl no not the blanket lol 😂 my OCD

Tatiana Lopez

salsa ghetti is from Mexico lol

Sarai Cortez

Mexican candy taste

Alex Kilgore

Chili on fruit is dope you just aren't from a place with heavy mexican/latin american populous

Jacqueline Roman

I live in the US and I have never heard of nor have I ever seen 90% of those snacks! Also, Hawaii has products you can’t find on the mainland (continental US). It was however,hilarious to see your reactions. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Talathena

I've never heard of most of these. Lol definately not American.

Cute Grim

I thought tomato juice was pretty common… ^^;

Malia Moore

Tootsie rolls are nasty

Yuki Gonzalez

all the face reactions with those eyemasks, I can't stop laughing XD it's too good

Angelina A

Dont hate on my donuts 🍩

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 30 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                              error: Content is protected !!