Beauty Things I'm LOVING This Month πŸ’„

Main Beauty Things I'm LOVING This Month πŸ’„

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by Allana Davison.
Viewing 32 posts - 1 through 32 (of 32 total)
  • Author
    Allana Davison
      Beauty Things I'm LOVING This Month πŸ’„

THANKS FOR WATCHING FAM LOVE U ❀ Your love and support this month has been the world to me all, love you to the moon and back xx …

Silvia Pennetta

Fave bits from June: my sister got her cochlear implant surgery and it went Amazing <3

Plus, finding out you suffer from bladder infections and keep wiping you vajayjay made me feel less awkward πŸ˜‚
        Lots of love from Italy!

IG: acqueprofonde_

Ashley Rehm

My fave part of June was my daughter turning 5!! It snuck up on me this year, I feel like I just had her yesterday 😭🀯πŸ₯° insta: l.a.rehm

Jeana Park

Favourite part of June was starting two new jobs that I loveee πŸ’• (@peanajark)

Jessi B

My fave bits from June were some crazy nightshifts working with a very lovely friend/colleague of mine and learning a lot. It's the best thing to work with a good friend. (IG @buejessica)

Ashton Bezanson

I graduated from uni and moved in with my boyfriend! life is good!! ig: ashtonbezanson

Nicole B

My favorite in June was of course my 10th wedding anniversary celebration/vacation with the hubby! ❀️

Email add: ivynicolebedia@gmail.com

Iulia C

My favorite part of June was summer finally being here. mail: cioata.iulia@gmail.com

amanda cordts

I don't understand how you are commenting on the wasteful lipstick tins and promoting your swimwear that is made from recycled materials but then you're showing individually wrapped wipes?
                      Is that not super hypocritical?
                      And I know we can't always make sustainable choices for everything.. but to use something that wasteful just seems ridiculous to me πŸ˜”

I know you didn't say you are using them for your face but I would recommend people look up Face Halo's for an sustainable alternative.. just saying..

Paula Drummond

Favorite product in June, Australian Gold sunless lotion.
                        @pjdrumnd

Nicole Reither

Summer started and I got up the nerve to wear shorts in public @strawblondenic

Erica Heredia

My friends and I had a "Last Supper" for our friend who was getting jaw surgery ❀️

Ig: @ _ericaheredia

JenSalvatore21

I had an awesome vacation in Florida and it was my fave part of June! (Excluding the sunburn) @boyerjenn

Josee Edgecombe

Had an amazing long weekend spent with my friends πŸ™‚ insta : joseeedge

Brooke Puckett

I’m enjoying summer break and finally being able to get a tan!! @_brookepuckett_

Amber Nicole

My favorite part of June was actually completing a 28 day fitness challenge! IG: Burberrynicole

gilese15

I graduated this May so honestly my favorite part of June has been catching up on my youtube videos/relaxing!!!
                                      IG:elizagiles

Megan George

June was an awesome month! Me and my best friends’ birthdays and a beautiful wedding!

Loving all the great things happening for you too!

ig: megan_r_george

Cindy Perron

My favorite part of june is that I finally graduated form collegeπŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰ I can now enjoy my summer🍾
                                          ig: cindy_perron

Tzuhan Yeh

To be able to enjoy the sun!!!! β˜€οΈβ˜€οΈ (You and Dejan r so cuteeeee Lol) insta:@jsica7723

Taylor Whitaker

My favorite bit of June was getting a promotion !!! πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰

@tay_whit_

Jocelyn Zamin

Graduated Uni!!! ig: jocelynszamin

Micaela Pontello

My favourite part of June was starting my 6 week long vacation and planning our travelsπŸ€— @micaelap15

Nikita Klassen

My favourite bit from June was finding you, and then I found out your Canadian and use to live near my hometown Vancouver! Love your videos
                                                    Instagram nikiklassen

Denise Rodriguez

I got my acceptance in for college, super excited! πŸ™‚ it has been an exciting June, so happy to watch your vids πŸ’πŸ»β€β™€οΈ
                                                      Denise.alejandra9@gmail.com

natasha b

My fav part of June was meeting you at the Leah Alexandra pop up!! ig: natashabrarr

C Flex

Congrats on all the exciting launches! My favourite things that happened in June are:
                                                          – the end of school for my kids! No more packing lunches and racing kids to the bus stop πŸ™ŒπŸ». Pure freedom.
                                                          -we bought an acreage (I have 5 boys aged 9 and under so we need space for them to run)
                                                          -Also my baby started smiling and cooing this month and it’s been so fun.

@carleyflexhaug

Brittany Rose

Weleda Skin Food! Katie Jane Hughes recommended and makes your skin so happy!

Also MAC Beet liner+Framboise Moi!

@brittanyerinrose IG

brianna stannard

Went to Paris with my new husband… a dreamy dream, hope you enjoy your own trip!

@adayinthelifeofbri

mummaV2

Favourite thing in June was making a friend of a work colleague

Spriiitz

My favourite moment in June was booking a friend-cation to Costa Rica with a bunch of amigos for Augustβ˜€οΈ
                                                                  Thanks for this giveaway✨
                                                                  ig: melb0ileau

Caitlyn Mace

My favorite thing in June was the fact that one of my best friends married her soulmate. She looked like a princess.

nicolecaitie@gmail.com

Viewing 32 posts - 1 through 32 (of 32 total)
                                                                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                  error: Content is protected !!