Best Friends Swap Diets For A Week • Joyce and Ryann

Main Best Friends Swap Diets For A Week • Joyce and Ryann

Viewing 41 posts - 1 through 41 (of 41 total)
  • Author
    As/Is

Best Friends Swap Diets For A Week • Joyce and Ryann

“BFFs Joyce and Ryann swap diets for a week. How will Ryann handle Joyce’s Canada Dry addiction?” Subscribe to As/Is: About As/Is: …

Queen Me

Ooo I wana do this

briTTany

why did i think Canada Dry wasn’t sold in the us

jenny K

Man! now I´m fu*king 🤴🍔 hungry

Ariel Rodea

Joyce and Ryann eating Chick-Fil-A:
              Me: ELECTRIC CHAIR!!

Michaela Hooks

Joyce has a lot of Bestfriends lol

Gabby P

My love for Joyce grows everyday

hyperbunny

omg… used to drink 4 ginger ales a day and then 2? I can't even finish 1. I'll drink soft drink maybe once a month. I didn't think I was super healthy but I feel like a fitness guru after this, I can't believe some people eat/drink like this.. every day.

Christina T

It's water season

ANIYA WILLIAMS

Imma grown Caucasian man, is honestly a mood!!

Sasa Rolett

ahhh i love these diet swaps 😂

Janvii

How about swapping lifes for a day?

Margot Vdb

This was basically “Friends swap drinks for a week”

MrCarrottCake100

Cute video.

Cara Berg

Joyce’s sense of humor is amazing😂 I laugh at what she says in every video she’s in!

Dahemia Graham

I understand Joyce’s love for Ginger Ale it’s soooo good and just make things a lot better in life 😭

Mrs J

Breakfast is the most important thing of the day

Painon Pudotus Dietitian

amazing and special

Eva Hirsch

"it's water season"

Sevon Alexander

I feel Ryan pain on that soda. I accidentally drank a sip of sparkling water when I was in Italy and it burned my whole throat

Maya Moses

He’s been in three videos in the past 24 hours and I support lol

ReyBeltane

But chick-fil-a isn't even good?! it's so greasy! You're better than this, Joyce.

Donald Trump

Who even diets? I just eat

furrantee

Swap diets? Except for the ginger ale and postmates it's the exact same thing.

Bald As an egg

I wonder if anyone would want to swap diet (real one) with me?

– breakfast: 2 slices of white bread: 1 w/ cheese and 1 w/butter, chocolate bar (like snickers), 500ml of water

– snack 1: 100g of chips or yogurt

– lunch: cooked pasta with veggies, meat and ketchup, cookies, water

– snack 2: 100g choc bar, diet coke

– dinner: cooked potatoes, 2 sunny side up eggs, ketchup, water

– snack 3: chips or yogurt, maybe some fruits

And yes, that's why I'm overweight.

Ayonnaz Glam

😂😂

Andy Inthirasavongsa

Ew

Ruthy Bap

Well we know why Joyce is the way she is…. Like, I’m not saying my diet is perfect, but that’s excessively unhealthy.

laura carre

no offense but how can she eat just this and be heavy/fat ? i mean i eat much more and am way skinnier idk

stfn88

Their diets are a mess. Feel so bad for their bodies

Siham Noor

jocye where are your glasses from?

Callie Krzyzanowski

Maybe the next video needs to be a nutritionist intervention…

Ayn Zakira

I love that joyce is still plastic free

Trying*

Johanna Fussman

I don’t want to be offensive but I don’t understand why Americans are big, I mean, they don’t eat a lot a day and both of them are big and broadly a lot of Americans. How is it possible?

Bell Diorite

Ginger Ale is VERY good for you especially when there’s not added sugar

#69748
                                                                          RyanIsHere03

I wanna be Joyce’s friend so bad

#69749
                                                                            Jini

So much sugar in their diets 😱

#69750
                                                                              Natasha Ferguson

get devin and chantel to do this

#69751
                                                                                LJ Photography

"I'm a grown Caucasian man" 😂

#69752
                                                                                  Human Being

(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ enjoy the video babes
                                                                                    like
                                                                                    subscribe 👁👅👁
                                                                                    🦵🦵 ♥

#69753
                                                                                    Isabelle Thomas

"A beautiful mess, if you will"
                                                                                      "Just like my edges"

Viewing 41 posts - 1 through 41 (of 41 total)
                                                                                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                    error: Content is protected !!