Disney Villains Makeup Challenge • Artist Vs. Beauty Lover

Main Disney Villains Makeup Challenge • Artist Vs. Beauty Lover

Viewing 50 posts - 1 through 50 (of 50 total)
  • Author
    As/Is

Disney Villains Makeup Challenge • Artist Vs. Beauty Lover

“I love feeling evil.” Subscribe to As/Is: About As/Is: Subscribe for daily videos & series about beauty, fashion, style, body positivity, …

Budour Al Othmani

Disney prince or sidekick

Kahlea Shook

90s era tv shows!!!

LG Hakubi

Honestly Maggie's was a look but Megan was a look and a MOOD. I feel like I would've gotten them both, even without Maggie's spots and Megan's creativity.

Disney animals next. Give me Simba, give me Raja, give me…. Pooh

Sasha Domashinski

Fantasy👑👑👑👑

Kameko Miyamora

They're both really good, and as they said, cruella was a more wearable look. But Hades actually kinda looked like Hades. Like I could see his character on her face.

Kate M

Maggie is adorable

Natalie Teeters

0:57 that’s the James Charles pallete 🙄

Hanna Christ

Harry Potter theme!

galaxy girl

Kinda wish they didn't put the end result as the thumbnail. Good video tho

Arya K

james charles pallete🤭

Molly Rial

Disney sidekicks plz. Also, can you imagine how boss Yzma would have looked as done by these two ladies?

Addie B-Z

I love that Meg was Hades, her name makes it 10x better because of how ironic it is. 💙

pancake pancake

Who copied who's eyebrows

Marie Puard

I want more this video is so great , and why not for the next theme Harry Potter, Games of Thrones, Star Wars

curryna ;

bring sara back

Sydney Segnello

Harry Potter houses!

isabelle bise

What if they got 2 people who are both artists and makeup lovers???🤔

Lucrezia Ciaffaglione

i wish megad didn't do different brows, it would have looked fine

Duck Que

When they use the James Charles palette😬

KittyIMeow

They should do pokemon!

yoongi had me like

I miss Sarah

Max Leong

Yass! Maggie cameo!? Wonder if this is a reserved video when Maggie is still with Buzzfeed or post Buzzfeed? I hope she is doing okay

moonchild x

For some odd reason in my head I thought cruella's eyeshadow was purple or blue 😮

Luke Morris

Just die already buzzfeed

Kavan Thakur

Try most scary ghosts makeup from most scary horror movies and to twist it, it should look friendlier

lisa ahlberg

I would love to see them doing the same characters instead. That’s more fun! To see how different ideas they have.

Dominique Gill

Megan’s laugh is amazing 🙂

Wendy Bird

Y’all should do makeup looks inspired by different NON Disney cartoons..,

Häylëy Bërrïeë

You should do another theme as like safiys video 1970s makeover

angelica quijano

maggie is the cutest :3

Amazon sellerCq acrylic

Super Super Cheap 360 Degree Rotating Makeup Organizer

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01N1X3QZU?ref=myi_title_dp

Evanora Moon

Ya know, it’s about damn time someone uses mah main man Hades for inspiration in a video. Shoutout to Megan for straying away from typical Disney villains ;D

Mj Mua

Sailor Moon omg please 🥰🥰🥰🥰

NannoAnno

okay you showed the almost final look in the first second of the video… great

#51718
                                                                          MelodyRoseKayCole

You should do Disney animal sidekicks! 🙂

#51719
                                                                            Martha theresa

Lmao the fact that they planned over James Charles’ palette at 0:50 😂

#51720
                                                                              Tyler-ann H

these were both so bad though

#51721
                                                                                Megan Frampton

Marvel characters

#51722
                                                                                  Aaliyah Pattison

I wanna do this so bad

#51723
                                                                                    Shannon Luckman

I think they both look great!!!! Omg

#51724
                                                                                      Alexis Evans

That electric blue liner is everythinggg

#51725
                                                                                        Cel Lyn

I'm kind of hoping they do a masquerade theme.

#51726
                                                                                          Nicole Brueckner

I loved both looks so much.. now I wanna see the other villains.. super cute!

#51727
                                                                                            Corinne Konarska

Marvel characters next!

#51728
                                                                                              Eleanor Murray

Wow, finally a makeup video with people who can actually do makeup!😂

#51729
                                                                                                Brianna Perkins

Game of Thrones would be a really awesome theme for next time!

#51730
                                                                                                  Elite

I think the Hades look would've looked better had she made the bottom lip black, because as it is, it looks like a moustache.

#51731
                                                                                                    Dolyttle

I think they were both amazing =) I loved watching this episode!

#51732
                                                                                                      Leigh Davis

Maggie's blending on her eyes and perfect eyeliner tells me shes not completely new in makeup

Viewing 50 posts - 1 through 50 (of 50 total)
                                                                                                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                                      error: Content is protected !!