Doing my makeup with ONLY Charlotte Tilbury products! ✨ ~ Freddy My Love

Main Doing my makeup with ONLY Charlotte Tilbury products! ✨ ~ Freddy My Love

Viewing 43 posts - 1 through 43 (of 43 total)
  • Author
    Freddy My Love
      Doing my makeup with ONLY Charlotte Tilbury products! ✨ ~ Freddy My Love

Products linked below! *affiliate links used, and some items were either gifted or bought with a press discount/gift card!* Hope you enjoy, don’t forget to subscribe …

qtpie10123456

Can you do a hair tutorial

Emma Eriksson

a sporty style is maybe not for you, but can you make a video of that? not like workout clothes, but a sporty cute girly style <3

Eva ramirez24

I laughed when you said everything is magic with CT😂 but it's true. I loved the look💕

molly j

I have a video idea for you 😊 I feel like you could do a round up of all the Zimmerman dupes you found recently. Like a get the look for less video. Xo keep up the lovely content!

L MMM

Paris Hilton vibes

Amber Wish

Great video. I own two CT products, they’re very nice. Just a video suggestion, can you do a boyfriend Q&A video? Thought that would be fun. 💞💞

Sarah Marze

Freddy, could you make a Disney look book?

Kirsty McGowan

Can you do a wedding 👰🏻 guest outfit video xx

Amanda Shugar

Don't worry about not having your beauty treatments Freddy! You are so naturally pretty without them!! 😊

Robyn Em

I went to a charlotte tilbury masterclass and since then I have been obsessed. Since they have repackaged things the brand is so beautiful! Also fixing the eyeliner is me in every video/daily life haha I ALWAYS have a cotton bud ready to go

keiry barreiro

Hi Freddy I know that you only like brown mascara but the glossier Lashslick is perfect for that fluffy soft lash extension look. right now there is only a black shade but i feel like if you do a quick coat it would look natural! wish i could give another recommendation on that!! i also like that kind of look! If I had lighter hair I would so agree with you! I hope more brands come out with brown mascaras!

C schwagerin

You look so beautiful without those awful fringes!!!!😍

ThyLoverly Vlogs

only discovered CT after watching ur vids

Eagle Marin

Ma’am, it’s not a good thing if your face is turning bright red. Irritation— whether from a “vigorous facial massage” or a product— is not a “necessary evil.” You seem to have mild rosacea and very sensitive skin— please see a dermatologist and stop rubbing and tugging at your skin.

HelloEno

At first when I saw the title I Was meh I dont do makeup… But then I watched anyways bc youre so relaxing and cool to watch, and ear ☺️☺️

Alessandra Jackson

So gorgeous!!!! I love this look

S Koz

I could NEVER do eyeliner without mascara, it just looks so weird on me. One time I was in a rush and left the house with eyeliner but no mascara and so many people noticed omg

Arya Setiawan

u should share your nanny's moisturizer recipe😍😍

Niki

GAL YOUR SKIN IS GLOWING WITHOUT MAKEUP 😍💓 you're so gorgeous i can't believe aaah 🌸

ava curran

can you do your top 10 favourite gossip girl episodes x

Grace Foley

please please please do a tanning routine 🥰🥰

Eleanor Smith

So sad I can’t afford Charlotte Tilbury! 😢 can’t wait to be able to buy it when I’m older. Love you so much Freddy!!🥰😘

Hannah M

Yep. You've done it. Just placed my first Charlotte Tilbury order 🥰 cannot wait!! Xx my wallet… not so much

girish melkote

Please do a QUARENTINE routine ⛅🌃

babyhols777

i dont ever wear mascara either but bc i have the worlds shortest lashes n it just weighs it down. plus its hard to get off

babyhols777

charlotte should collab w you in a video

nunya bidness

…..8 minutes in and I'm totally going to Charlotte Tilbury's website lol

babyhols777

i wish i could be sent ct products ugh

kritika jain

I love your style….!!! It's really suitable for me …..plz upload drugstore makeup tutorial …..

Ananta Sinha

Nice to see Barbie with and without make up. You r flawless both ways Freddie. You r a beauty

Juliet Bowen

I'd love to see a video from you about how to still feel yourself during this lockdown, as we can't go and get our hair/nails etc done professionally…do you maybe have tips on how to still feel good about ourselves and do our own self care from home x

LittleMakeupChannel

🧢
                                                                      👱🏻‍♀️
                                                                      🧣
                                                                      🧥👍🏻
                                                                      👖
                                                                      👢👢 🎒

Rachelle McLeod

I would love to see your skincare and Haircare what you eat in a day fitness routine night routine

Kacy Della

Beautiful!! I love your makeup style, looks natural but enhances all the beauty. I personally think eye makeup used to be very “IN” but now it’s more about the natural look which you nailed it.

#123884
                                                                          Thomas Blaine

I. Love. You ❤️❤️

#123885
                                                                            Lilla Hrmn

Absolutely love Freddy, she’s the prettiest ever! My fav lipstick colour is the same 😍💕 love your self confidence too🥰

#123886
                                                                              Celine Ticao

you are sooooooo pretty 🥰

#123887
                                                                                It’s Sanskriti

I love your make-up videos freddy

#123888
                                                                                  souma days

Can you visit my chaine also please🙏🙏❤❤
                                                                                    https://youtu.be/kMD8DdNCRwM

#123889
                                                                                    Mette Bendixen

If you had to choose between Clinique moisturiser surge and the Charlotte magic creme what would u choose?💖

#123890
                                                                                      Liberty Fay

I loved the makeup video. Please do some more old style YouTube videos like a q&a 💕💓💕

#123891
                                                                                        opollitico

Hope you're feeling better freddy 🙂

Viewing 43 posts - 1 through 43 (of 43 total)
                                                                                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                        error: Content is protected !!