EVERYTHING I HAVE HAD DONE TO MY FACE πŸ‘€πŸ’‰

Main EVERYTHING I HAVE HAD DONE TO MY FACE πŸ‘€πŸ’‰

Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    Allana Davison
      EVERYTHING I'VE HAD DONE TO MY FACE πŸ‘€πŸ’‰

THANKS FOR WATCHING FAM LOVE U ❀ #EverydayMay Day FOURTEEN! TIME STAMPS: LIPS – 1:26 BOTOX – 10:59 LASER HAIR REMOVAL – 15:29 …

Allana Davison

TIME STAMPS:
        LIPS – 1:26
        BOTOX – 10:59
        LASER HAIR REMOVAL – 15:29
        EYEBROWS – 22:01
        EYELASHES – 22:49
        HAIR – 24:20
        NAILS – 26:00

I K

Since you have such sensitive, dry skin, do you ever get bumps or any kind of irritation after shaving "the beard"? πŸ™‚ I would love to hear more on this topic, how exactly you do it, do you use any shaving cream or do you just use water?

elle

it’s so nice to see an influencer admit to getting work done. how it should be

Flo Moody

I genuinely thought your lips were natural because they suit your face proportions

Prizzilla

Your dissolved lips still looked bigger than your natural lips, and I’ve heard it’s because it’s hard to completely dissolve lips once you’ve gotten them done. I’m assuming this is why people asked you about your lip filler when they were dissolved.

corrietwinb

I’m sooo taking a pic of your juicy juice lips πŸ‘„ when I get mine done!!! Hit me!!!!!!πŸ’‹πŸ‘„πŸ’‹πŸ˜‚πŸ’πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

MartyVenty22

Girl, if you're as hairy as you say, having thick, beautiful eyebrows is the very least your body could give you as a gift.

Ange Fern

The boy Snapchat filter photo πŸ˜‚

J

I really wanted to get laser hair removal for my legs, I get terrible ingrown hairs on them but that cost for them

Ingvild xo

Haha we have the EXACT same issue with the hair removal issue…. I am natural ash blond, so my hair is my face i light but NOT the rest of my body!πŸ™ˆ
                          Thank you for being honest about everything, you are beautiful! ❀️

Cantwait4summer

Can you make a video about your ear piercings?!! I always love your earrings! ❀️

Danielle Korneliussen

So much fun to listen to your trails and tribulations of face/eyelashes/nails work! As for your question about who in Toronto may be able to advise you about a good hair removal salon… I would ask the delightful Lisa Corbo! Check out her Instagram and you’ll encounter a lady who takes all her bits’n bobs super seriously! She will for sure guide you to the best place!

Bumblebee

I got my lips done and now I always get compliments and how natural and juicy they are , it's very important to find a good doctor and listen to what they tell you it's good to get done to your face

Gaia Martellucci

Hairy girls club πŸ‘Š

karishma bhandari

I love you for the honesty…you are beautiful…just a suggestion, you should have given some updates on the hydra facial you mentioned in one of your videos. Did you get it done again? What are your thoughts on it?

baby gurrrl

Wow I didn't know you had lip fillers. I always thought you had such perfect lips.

evelina tsioutra

Did you start supplements? I remember you asked for suggestions at some point. Did you get Halo Beauty?

zaheen masood

that lip colour !!! its gorg ! what is it ?

J P

I remember your lash extension fail πŸ˜‚

Rachael English

unsubscribed Can’t follow anyone who knowingly puts toxins in their body and promotes it as ok. πŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ

Hope Sneddon

I have tinted my lashes (blue black colour) at home and it was really easy and simple. It gives you dimension without getting extensions.

Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)
                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                              error: Content is protected !!