EVERYTHING THAT I KEEP IN MY BAG πŸ‘›

Main EVERYTHING THAT I KEEP IN MY BAG πŸ‘›

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 40 total)
  • Author
    Allana Davison
      EVERYTHING THAT I KEEP IN MY BAG πŸ‘›

THANKS FOR WATCHING FAM LOVE U ❀ #EverydayMay Day TWENTY-FOUR! ——————————————————————————————— WATCH …

Kate Watson

I kept waiting for you to pull out a full size umbrella and a coat rack a la Mary Poppins πŸ˜‚

sephoni

I can't NOT dance along to that Everyday May song, it's impossible.

P.S. Your hair looks gorgeous, the colours really warm up your face <3

Klara from Switzerland

i'm scared may is gonna end because then everyday may ends and i'm scared of what to do then

Leeza Carroll

Tissues and wipes!

GinsMakeup

You look so hot wow date me

Emma Wallingford

I swear it’s just Toronto water that tastes like poop, come to Ottawa!

Melanie

I think having a portable phone charger is so important! My phone always dies at the wrong moments πŸ˜… aka: every time is the wrong momentπŸ˜‚

Karli !!

I’m the same way with drinks! If I drink without a straw it leaks all over me, but I have that exact same metal straw in my purse.

lifewithcassidy

I really love your hair color right now it’s so natural and suits you very well. Xx

allimfit

Love this! I always keep a tiny spray bottle of my favorite stain remover, just in case lol. πŸ€—

Elain Hayter

Think you're missing the kitchen sink.. every woman needs to carry the kitchen sink in their bag…or maybe that's just me with 3 kids 🀣🀣 x

ClΓ‘udia Morais

You’re definitely missing a tampon for emergencies πŸ˜‚

Et La Pluie

This bag is so pretty! Chic yet practical, I love it!
                                I also love your hair. Can you please do a tutorial on how to do these nice waves? Are you using a flat iron or a curling iron ? My hair is the same length as yours, but the waves never look as good as yours.

Meredith MacMillan

I can't believe #EverdayMay is almost over!!!

Sydney Wachtler

I JUST started carrying a purse now that I have a full time job. I have a small pouch of scrunchies and hair ties, a small pouch with mascara, travel sized powered, chapstick/lipstick, and eyeliner, a Tide to Go, contact solution, eyedrops, and extra contacts, Q tips for makeup touch ups, mints, and feminine products

Dalma H.

You look absolutely amazing in this video! As always of course, but still. Hair, make up, outfit goals!
                                      Thank you for EverydayMay! Looove it!

Rita Meshreky

You look so fresh and dewy 😍😍😍

kealey windle

Tissues,antihistamines, power bank , πŸ€”

kealey windle

Could you do a runthrough on your hair please products etc xx

Lindsey Nicole

I always have a nail file and a small travel sewing kit in my purse. And a phone charger with a car adapter.

StarkeyShadow

I’m going to be soooo sad when everyday may is over!!!

Rojan Junior

I think you need to take tissue paper. That's one thing I feel is my number one.

Georgia Kolster

Mini size deodorant, tissue, blotting sheets, organic Splenda packs and toothpicks are must for me! 😁

Jolande Brederode

I always carry a reusable shopping bag with me! One of those that fold into a tiny pouch! Works great and great for the environment:)

Jamie D

Loving the straw!

TheSissy0506

Please could you do a video about your tattos:)

MM T

I always need to have hand sanitizer, even if I don't end up using it.

Kristin Quatrale

I carry hand sanitizer, wipes, lip balm, hair ties, wireless charger, wallet, keys, agenda book, sometimes my iPad mini, school id and lavender because I have anxiety oh and hand lotion

Charlotte Berg

What about feminine products?? Tampons? Pads? Advil?

raudona

Waiit, so you don't have a lipstick/lip balm in your bags? And what about tampons? Crazy!

Gab O

I like carrying Advil/Tylenol and tampons/pads in my bag at all times πŸ‘ŒπŸ»
                                                                    I really like your card holder πŸ‘ŒπŸ»

Mrs. R

The editing in this was great!

Anita ToΕ‚kin

You and Samantha have the same voice, i swear

Lauren Gaetz

What size did you get in the blouse? Love it!!

#57380
                                                                          Sofia Pascuale

Some kind of proyect pan would be amazinggggg

#57381
                                                                            Leah Mockingbird

Moved from OR to PA so I totally feel you on the water!πŸ’•πŸ’§

#57382
                                                                              Anna Mae Harris

My God. The bag is so beautiful and classy. So you.

#57383
                                                                                jo_ v80

I have my mini Replica by the Fireplace in my bag too πŸ₯°

#57384
                                                                                  trulysyeze1

always need a tissue or a wet tissue in my bag πŸ˜ͺπŸ˜ͺπŸ˜ͺπŸ˜ͺ

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 40 total)
                                                                                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                  error: Content is protected !!