FULL FACE Using CHANEL MAKEUP 🤩

Main FULL FACE Using CHANEL MAKEUP 🤩

Viewing 43 posts - 1 through 43 (of 43 total)
  • Author
    Allana Davison
      FULL FACE Using CHANEL MAKEUP 🤩

THANKS FOR WATCHING FAM LOVE U ❤ Shop the REAL REAL website here & get $25 off of your first order! XOXOXOXOO …

laurelaigilmore

Didn't Chanel sue the Real Real?! lol

Ester R

The real real was sued by Chanel for selling fakes… 😥

Nubianette

I often don’t watch Chanel related videos because their shade range doesn’t go to my color. I’m a medium brown, so Chanel leaves a lot of us out.

Dominika Dobruchowska

Clarins next! 🙂

Inês Martins

Loved this!! Big Chanel fan here 🙂 love their ombre premiere eyeshadows, specially ultra fresh, and the stick Blush from Les Beiges collection too. Thanks for the video!

Heather Hayes

Thank you for doing this!!!!!!! 💕

The Porcelain Plum

the rose blush is my absolute fav!

蕭佳宜

Amazing look!

Future SLP

Lusting over that jacket sooooooo much! I am so big on classy lady vibes, and that is the ultimate piece for that! Love!!!!!!

Pippy Amorin

I'm obsessed with this look omg

Betty Alex Kollias

Really love the look! Just find your videos taking waaaay too long (23mins???)… less chit chat please allana.

Alexis Leigh

The Tinted moisturizer you used has such a small bottle, because it doesn't have as much excess packaging as most foundations or other similar items. It still has a full 30ml or 1oz, so you're not actually getting less 🤓

Fiona Yamamoto

Vitalumiere aqua ruined my skin lol hate it

Olivia Lates

adding everything to cart bc i’m obsessed w this look

Olivia Lates

omg i literally bought the vitalumiere aqua because of fleur ! still a cult fave to this day

Amazon Aff

Makeup💄
                                      ‏on NAKED
                                      https://amzn.to/2LHROoz
                                      ————
                                      ‏palette makeup
                                      https://amzn.to/2LIsYEZ
                                      —————

‏Bioderma Sébium Pore Refiner
                                      https://amzn.to/2LG7dWc
                                      —–
                                      ‏Chanel foundation Brush
                                      https://amzn.to/2SMElML
                                      —–
                                      ‏Heliocare Color Gelcream Light SPF 50 light
                                      https://amzn.to/2YnEDuD
                                      —-
                                      ‏Zoeva 110 Face Shape
                                      https://amzn.to/2JW0JAI
                                      —–
                                      ‏Giorgio Armani Power Fabric
                                      https://amzn.to/2JWJlM5
                                      ——-

‏ZOEVA COMPLETE SET
                                      https://amzn.to/3104ydM
                                      —–
                                      ‏Sigma Beauty – F35 Tapered Highlighter Brush
                                      https://amzn.to/30WyJCr
                                      ——
                                      ‏Nudestix Magnetic Eye Color Pencil
                                      https://amzn.to/312AMEX

Robin Tar

Favorite look I've seen you do. Love bronzey eyes. Using it as inspo for a wedding I'm in!

Jeannette0890

They definitely need to extend the shade range. I wanted to purchase it years ago, and I was disappointed that it only came in one shade. My hope was, throughout the years, they would finally "get it" and expand their shade range, but much hasn't changed.

Amy Young

This look is tres chic. Love it. The quality of product is quite obvious. Wonder why Chanel doesn't make a deeper shade of cream bronzer? Or ar least another tone option.

Red Stilletto

I know you don’t care, nor will you see this comment, or you’ll just ignore it. But just know that Chanel and all the other “glamorous “ brands , test on animals in the most inhuman way, google it and you’ll see what it takes to get makeup and clothes to your house,just so you can have a “luxurious “brand logo that makes people think you have money. There’s plenty of other brand out there JUST as good if not better that don’t test nor hurt animals for the sake of experimenting on them. I am a nobody, but if I could make a small difference then I will spread the word, even if people don’t care and give me crap. Please change your habits, change to cruelty free,even if it’s a small percentage.

OlesjasWelt

… ok, i need this gloss 😱😱😱

Alex Feltham

JUST LOOK AT YOU! ❤️

Also a youtuber x

Victoria Lund Lindholm

Where is the brush you used for highlighter from? 🙂

kealey windle

Best bronzer !!!

Kristen Flores

Obsessed! Love this FFF Chanel Look! Also what is your nail color in this video???! I love it! xoxo

Jennifer Taylor

I'd be interested to see you compare your old favourites to your new favourites. The lipstick looks similar to the YSL lipsticks that you used to rave about.

Hoo Me

Chanel lip gloss, especially the ones with the powder formula. Love the jacket. One day I’ll be smart enough to buy one instead of spending all my money on god knows what.

Chiara Zak

Did you have an allergic reaction to the 1st product you've applied on your neck?

Jocelyne L-Fab

I also fell for the bronzer highlighter duo, in the light and medium versions. One is too light and sheer, the other is too dark and gold toned. I now use them as eyeshadows and that is what they should have been.

Joanna K

Avon actually has amazing dupes for these eyeshadow quads!

Jane Gotzmann

Hello Allana, which colourname is the lipgloss? you forgot to tell it 🤣✌please tell me…thanx a lot for this vid…luv it 🙂

Creative Artist

Eww

Savannah Cochran

I recently discovered your channel and binge watched all your #FFF yesterday. Anyway, caught myself saying wow wowwowwow this morning 😂😂

Ivanna Alpizar

Can you please do a full face of UD, and try the new simply naked foundatiom!

#81509
                                                                          Chelsea Lyons

Milk Baked Bronzer is also 1oz and half the price of the Chanel 😉 how do the shades differ?

#81510
                                                                            S A

is she capable of using drugstore or even high end makeup instead of the avalanche of LUXURIOUS makeup she is using??? most of us aren't staying at home coloring our faces and get paid thousands of dollars per month!!!!!!!!!!!

#81511
                                                                              Jenna Wygant

Love that you did this! Would love to see more of their foundations! They have so many! I picked up the newer full coverage matte one at my Ulta a few months ago-I typically like more dewy too! It’s beautiful! Also interested in the others!

#81512
                                                                                Nikki Gutierrez

The Ilusion D’Ombre eye cream things…damn, just damn. ✨🙌🤤

#81513
                                                                                  tanja i

Perfect!!!! 👌👌👌❤️❤️❤️🍒🍒🍒

#81514
                                                                                    Rafaela goltsman

Shallow!!!

#81515
                                                                                      Heather Nevarez

Loving the hair 👍😊

#81516
                                                                                        Big Sexy Aka BS

If you ever want to declutter the Chanel Cream Bronzer ever again, I would be honored to take it off your hands. It's my dream to own that and I am 39😘💯😍. Great video❤️

Viewing 43 posts - 1 through 43 (of 43 total)
                                                                                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                        error: Content is protected !!