FULL FACE USING L'ORÉAL MAKEUP 💄

Main FULL FACE USING L'ORÉAL MAKEUP 💄

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 40 total)
  • Author
    Allana Davison
      FULL FACE USING L'ORÉAL MAKEUP 💄

THANKS FOR WATCHING FAM LOVE U ❤ #EverydayMay Day TWENTY-NINE! Cheers to L’Oréal Paris for hooking it up with the bomb.com Unlimited …

Krista Hogan

For some reason every time I wear the glowtion, my eyelids get so swollen & scaly. It takes weeks for them to recover. Makes me so sad because I love all glow enhancers😭

Lyndsey Bartell-Tamayo

Love this look! And that winged liner 😍

Maggie Brousseau

I bought the Tru Match concealer after your watching your videos and I love the product. But I was shocked at how little product is in it! I feel like if you sue it everyday you can easily go through it. For $12 American it’s a bummer.

Meredith MacMillan

lol at the tin man insert. As difficult as that liner thing was, wings look so good on you!

Jess

Love love love your personality! Oh and your so pretty:)

thespianreads

eyeliner looks SO GOOD on you oh my GOD

Zeinab Saidoun

GIRLFRIEND!!! I know you live in Toronto and me, being in the suburbs of Toronto, have Walmart to buy drugstore beauty products at. BUT I CRIIIII every time you say a price of something you bought at Shoppers bc Walmart is always anywhere between $4-$8 cheaper. ALWAYS!!! I'm not a Walmart advocate or anything LOL but fr, shop Walmart online maybe??? You work too hard for that $$$. (I swear even frkn Amazon is cheaper than Shoppers!)

SignedBeauty

I wonder if that stencil would work with hooded eyes ..?

Maddie Bee

Lol so glad you didn’t use the L’Oréal liquid liner that goes with the lash paradise mascara. I’ve bought it THREE times and every single time, it is practically empty and dried out like the second time I use it

Mimi Tatou

Listen Allana! U should go for the liner more often, as we say in French :ça te vas super bien 😘😍

Kathy Gialdo

Omg you look gorgeous

Al

its so crazy that always when you put your heavy bronzer on, i'm like shook and after two mins looking at you im like "damn girl, thats so pretty – i should try this as well" 😀

Meggie Spaghetti

How is the Lumi Glotion different from their Visible Lift Luminous Serum Tint? I've been using it forever but it's almost all gone….stick with my sure thing, or move on to the Glotion??

Shari Magby

Love the bronzy look on you! 😍

Britney Paschenko

Can’t stop thinking about all the optimum points you must have got lmao

Courtney

OBSESSSEEDDD with that lip liner and lipstick!! I need it right now!

Sandra Metcalfe

I have the mascara and love it. 😍

A Chris Jones

Lisa Eldridge made the bendy wand for Lancôme a few years ago, and I think both companies are under the same parent

Nika Vuković

FFF with catrice and essence, drugstore makeup with drugstore pricing haha 🙂 loved everyday May!

Stacey Pleasants

Ohhhhh I'm loving your eye look 😍

spandan patel

'Shading in my SCHEEKS!! " HAHA… 😂😂 you're amazing!

DarDar

May I ask what kind of face brushes are you using?

Logan Ranhofer

This is one of my favorite looks and makes me want to try Loreal out more. I was SHOOOOK when you applied the mascara 😱 Also well done for making a sponsored video not even feel like a sponsored video AT ALL 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

ThompsonSquared Xo

I love the super blendable powder for bronzer.

Wendy French

I the US they have a lumi bronzer that has RAVE reviews. Bronzer is your jam.

Jessica Lynette

Yup girl keep the drugstore vids coming! Pleaseeee & thank youuuuu sweets! 😘

skeletondance

I remember there was a similar price fuck up with a revlon concealor (or maybe it was this loreal one), when you worked out how much it cost per ml, it ended up being more expensive than a frickin SISLEY concealer. SISLEY!!!

A C

You should try cruelty free products

Sarah Nolan

This look is beautiful 👌🏼❤️ eye liner really suits you despite the dramatic application 🤣

vampiresiren2

Gorgeous.❤ Would love to see a full face vegan and cruelty free make up 😊

Fenella Smith

Please do more drugstore makeup videos? Xoxo

kerstin loidolt

i just realized that you totally look like amelia from grey‘s anatomy 😳

Alexandra Warzee

Nope nope nope nope nope. U look great but no frickin waaayyyy am I spending that kinda money on L’Oréal. I remember when that shit was, ya know, actual dRuGsToRe prices.

Ruxandra Mitre

I love l oreal so much ! Indeed drugstore prices are in some brands ridiculously high but at least investing in l’oreal it worths the money, always l’oreal is a quality choice. I am currently using this foundation, i also have the true match one that i thinks it’s more suitable for you than this one you tried, i had the powder, i have matte lipsticks, rimmels, everything from l’oreal is damn good !!!

#59053
                                                                          Bre Reavis

You’re looking so good!!

#59054
                                                                            ceilidhx3

Shoppers always jacks up their pricing! I'm not saying drugstore is as affordable as it was, but it's much cheaper at Wall-Mart, or even Amazon. This look is so, so lovely on you!

#59055
                                                                              Ayaka Sato

You look like a Charlotte Tilbury model.

#59056
                                                                                Jacey Mae

You are so fun to watch!!! My favorite part was the eyeliner. Girl, the struggle is real. I'm not great at liner myself. I need that stencil. Lol😂😂😂
                                                                                  You look gorgeous.

#59057
                                                                                  By Alyssaa

you are stunning ! where has your channel been my whole life ?!

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 40 total)
                                                                                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                  error: Content is protected !!