Fun After Dark!! πŸ‘€ SelfCare Haul Lol !

Main Fun After Dark!! πŸ‘€ SelfCare Haul Lol !

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by IVY.
Viewing 32 posts - 1 through 32 (of 32 total)
  • Author
    IVY
      Fun After Dark!! πŸ‘€ SelfCare Haul Lol !

This video was Sponsored by http://www.adameve.com Enter code POISON at checkout for 50% Off 1 Item + Free Shipping in the US & Canada. *some exclusions …

jewelzofthasea

Tht swing had me πŸ˜‚πŸ’€ lol yeah im too thick for tht swing my man wud probably be on the floor bc hes not big n buff lmboπŸ˜‚ love the idea tho πŸ”₯

AppleAmor

The perfume is supposed to turn Ricky on right? Can you have him tell us if he likes it? Loved the video! Would definitely like to see more adult chats

AppleAmor

Can you talk about your rose?

bre

So pretty 😍

Chey Oops

I’m getting the wireless vibrator bc babyyy I know it’s gonna do some thangggs

RevivingRoyalty

I literally laughed out loud when My Type came on 🀣 I wasn't expecting that!

Cici_kay

Love this video it's something different. Ive never tried toys but after this video I want to try

Sw33t_Ch33kz88

Ok loving these secret garden videos πŸ˜† I went out and brought the satisfier pro 2 from your last video and gggggirl…listen…πŸ₯°. I’ve had it for a couple months and why my goofy ass done accidentally threw away the damn charger πŸ€¦πŸΎβ€β™€οΈ I found it on amazon tho I’ll be ordering tomorrow. Keep it up ivy love u sis ❀️

Monaia Stephens

You should do a video of your man reacting to your purchase lol. I think it’ll be cute and funny πŸ˜†

Dominican Kandie

I love those lingerie pieces. I wanna try the perfume. Tfs, and the coupon code πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘

Tasha Turner

OMG I just ordered the EXTREME RABBITπŸ˜‚πŸ™ŒπŸΎπŸ™ŒπŸΎπŸ™ŒπŸΎ

Gbaby Jones

This video was fun to watch πŸ˜‚

Debbie’s Life

That’s hold music got me dyin lol #Groovy

Lovely Heyward

Definitely buying that blue lingerie 😍It looked good on you btw

Jennifer A.

Great video I really enjoyed it.

Michelle Maloney

Yes Ivy!!! Freak 'um girl! Love how effortless you always look and the hair is always on point!

M C

Y’all I choked when My Type came on πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ’€ I wasn’t ready

Gail Hopkins

Ivy, i dont know how KYRIE does not have a siblings by now. U just keep those loving fires πŸ”₯ on the time with that very bless husband!. U make me jelly having all that fab body!. Bless u ivy for all of your video's. U inspired people to become their best self. Grace to all gh

KatKillaLove

I just started the video and I had to stop….. your make up is so pretty

Shellsabarbie Baby

Here for EVERYTHANG!!πŸ’–πŸ˜

Bianca L

Lmfao I lost it when my type came on 😭

j e n a r a h

Ivy: I don't want nobody knowing my business
                                                  Also Ivy: Does YouTube video about said business πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

And I'm here for it all!πŸ˜‚

Lovnlace

Lol…I just imagined me and my dude with this bluetooth vibrator. Around the house, in the car driving.😜 let me go order this now 😁. Nice fun after dark haul

Braundi619 HelloUniverse

You gotta get the sucker for v and nips…. husband purchased for me… get some dual action going on.

Raynell Sherri

What highlight is that sis bump them toys πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜πŸ˜

Adriana Bellamy

Why I spit out some of my mouth wash when My Type came on πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Princess Stephanie

See sis that’s why I gotta lose weight. I need my future man to put me in that swing πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

OneLove.Erica

The waiting for ppl to exit had me dead πŸ’€πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ love you Ivy πŸ’“

Taylor Beamon

Ivy!! I love you πŸ€—πŸ€— ps Your husband is extremely lucky!!

Key_2ur_Heart Key_2ur_Heart

Oohhh yessss my Anniversary is right around the corner u done gave me some bomb ideas πŸ‘€

Unika Beauty

I know what item I will like to try

Viewing 32 posts - 1 through 32 (of 32 total)
                                                                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                  error: Content is protected !!