Get Ready With Me Using BURBERRY MAKEUP ๐Ÿ’„

Main Get Ready With Me Using BURBERRY MAKEUP ๐Ÿ’„

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by Allana Davison.
Viewing 47 posts - 1 through 47 (of 47 total)
  • Author
    Allana Davison
      Get Ready With Me Using BURBERRY MAKEUP ๐Ÿ’„

THANKS FOR WATCHING FAM LOVE U โค ——————————————————————————————— COME SAY HELLO! INSTAGRAM …

Sonam Sujanani

yaasssss to the full face chanel!! also, curious to see a full face review for ysl beauty

Shayla H

Chanel, chantecaille! Also I have the same patch that youโ€™re talking about on your cheek, itโ€™s so annoying ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Brandee Stotz

Can u review "Josie Maran" & "Cover Fx" pls.

ADITI SINGH

This look looks strong without crazy effort. Love your vedios.๐Ÿ’•
              Review on Chanel for sure! Specially the fresh water tint foundation. Itโ€™s very skin like but need a good review before trying.

albee1717

Full face of Tom Ford, rms, and Chanel! Try light coverage foundations please.

Natalie Tsymbalyuk

Could you do a sugar cosmetic review please?

Veronica Kauf

Chantecaille!! Please!! ๐Ÿ’—

Sarah McDonald

can you do bareminerals?

stacy martinez

can you do full face of artistry. it's part of amway

Melissa Petzer

Could you please do a full face of Colourpop? I'd love to hear your thoughts esp on their stick foundation and concealer.

Rachel Hall

@allanadavison Can you please review a whole face of DIOR?!? Iโ€™m curious to know your thoughts. I really trust your reviews and opinions. ๐Ÿ’œ

Rosa Marรญa Vรฉlez

Obsessed with the look. Love your shirt ๐Ÿ˜ Full face Tom Ford!!! Burberry is not so easy to find now. Some stores like Sephora are not carrying it anymore ๐Ÿ˜‘

Sylvia Immanuel

Absolutely stunning look on you!!!!
                                Full Face suggestions:
                                -Dior
                                -Fenty Beauty
                                -Kevyn Aucoin
                                Thanks๐Ÿ˜Š

manehbag

You have the most beautiful lashes

MM T

Apparently, I have the opposite patch problem. There's a spot on my cheek where pigments adhere extra well, so it always looks like there's extra product there. I usually leave it, but sometimes, I'll dab some powder over it to tone it down.

Sarah Kang

I have same patch on my right cheek. And on the corner of one my eyes. Super frustrating!

Emma Jean

So weird… I just almost dropped my phone. I have the same exact patches on my left eye and my cheek that no matter what I do won't hold product…. I just thought I was doing something wrong but I'm so relieved lol

Susan Abelt

This is my favorite look…thank u!

dolcecattiva1

Full face of Chanel โ€” real bougie ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป

Amanda Seaberg

Wow wow wow this look is ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ

Catalina Torres Viada

Yes please Chanel!!!!!!

Elaine59

Stop sticking your tongue out. Itโ€™s disturbing. I will have to unsubscribe. Unfortunate

LikeUwhereThere

Love! Want! ๐Ÿ’‹

Scarlett Myers

Bare minerals! I went Out and bought their stick foundation bc of you and itโ€™s amazing. Would love to see more of their products

Ruby Gref

love your earrings where did you get them??

Ryley Hughes

Plz film your declutters!!! would love to see

?!?

"I love to look a live because Iโ€™m tired and dead inside โ€œ

Thatโ€™s me every time I put makeup on ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜ญ

Katherine Q

Love this look, gorgeous! I have a few Burberry bits, but Iโ€™d definitely love to grab some more. The blushes look stunning, as do those lip lacquers ๐Ÿ˜

Iโ€™d love to see Chanel, Dior (if you havenโ€™t done it already), Marc Jacobs, Lancรดme. Definitely the luxe stuff so that we can see whatโ€™s worth it and whatโ€™s not!

Laurenciamo

Guerlain

Sandra Ruiz

I too have a patchy part on my face, and it is also in that part of the cheek, It's so strange! I mean.. I'm a MUA and I don't know why that happens.

Carolyn Delgado

Why was your brow gel sound effect the best thing ever ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

wendigo1919

Actually, those cool-leaning eyeshadows are my favourite tones on you and look incredible; very chic and sophisticated! But, of course, you can carry off anything!

Monica Son

Earthy blush is my favorite blush๐Ÿ˜ itโ€™s so beautiful!! I do like the contour sticks , but Iโ€™m always scared to use them but maybe Iโ€™ll give it a try! Absolutely gorgeous ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿฅฐ

Jennifer Kavu

I love it all! And, yes, please create a look using Chanel products! Buuuuuuyyyyeeee!

#74578
                                                                          notacheerleader

Definitely Chanel! You should do a full face of your most expensive makeup vs a full face of your cheapest products

#74579
                                                                            Megan Thrasher

Loncome, estee Lauder, clinique, bobbi brown, colourpop, I'd love to see a review on the orgins tinted spf

#74580
                                                                              Silvia Oblu

Although its very unlikely for me to buy high end products, I do like watching you ๐Ÿ˜‡

#74581
                                                                                Tina Bertot

I love how you do make up but I love your personality even more. You crack me up

#74582
                                                                                  Nicole Chapman

NARS! Hourglass! Elcie! (Sorry if you've already done some of these – I'm new here ๐Ÿ™‚)

#74583
                                                                                    Shelby Williams

I love cool tone eyeshadow on you! It looks great!

#74584
                                                                                      Jessica Harvey

Full face Surrat!!!

#74585
                                                                                        Artu SP

A full face make up using Elf please ๐Ÿ™‚

#74586
                                                                                          Hannah B

Such a cool toned shadow Stan ๐Ÿ˜ซ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ซ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ซ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ซ

#74587
                                                                                            Laura Sinram

Would love to see Chanel and Westman Atelier videos!

#74588
                                                                                              Amanda Ward

Iโ€™m loving this look! I donโ€™t have any Burberry makeup, but I totally feel inspired to recreate this look with what Iโ€™ve got!

#74589
                                                                                                Kayla McArthur

I have a patch that doesnโ€™t accept makeup on my left eyelid too ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Viewing 47 posts - 1 through 47 (of 47 total)
                                                                                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                                error: Content is protected !!