HIGHLY RATED πŸ’„ Makeup πŸ‘Έ AT SEPHORA

Main HIGHLY RATED πŸ’„ Makeup πŸ‘Έ AT SEPHORA

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by Tati.
Viewing 46 posts - 1 through 46 (of 46 total)
  • Author
    Tati
      HIGHLY RATED πŸ’„ Makeup πŸ‘Έ AT SEPHORA

Only the BEST at Sephora Tested! I’m shocked by the outcome … xo’s ~ Tati HALO Before & After PHOTOS HERE …

Cameron Behnke

This lady is a scumbag

Kat Morris-Wolff

Hey Tati, love your videos! Could you review Sephora collection makeup and Ulta Beauty makeup?

haleyfunky

could you please do a full face of Victoria Duke Beauty!?!!?!

Babygirl Kay

In your next underrated makeup video can you put the buxom full on plumping lip cream in it?? I use that daily and it makes your lips look so plump and juicy, I’ve never heard anyone else talk about it tho!!

Babygirl Kay

Girl we need a Tati cosmetics 🀩

arakquin h8

Pls pls pls pls new urban decay naked concealer and foundation review 🌷🌻❀🌻🌷 plssssπŸ˜€βœ¨πŸŒŸπŸ‘‘

Crys Lawrence

I don't understand filling in brows 😝 maybe I am blessed with full brows but I have never drawn my brows.

Cosmic Donuts

Tati I hope your grandma gets better my 3rd grade teacher had pancreatic cancer and it’s devastating to hear the news

arakquin h8

πŸŒŸβœ¨β€πŸ‘‘β€βœ¨πŸŒŸ

Deidre f

Where can I get that top 😻

Ariel’s daily Tea

Tati more like thoty

Jasmine Kling

What detergent or spot cleaner do you use to get makeup out of your clothes, especially white?

salma ilyas

love this look x

oohlala_t

Tati your hand mirror Ahhhhh!!! It blocks your face 😩

Daniela Badino

Thank you for showing that a classy makeup look is timeless. I love UD eyeshadows, I tried other brands and I always go back to the Naked palettes

Sara Beidler

Tati my aunt has pancreatic cancer. I know how you feel kind of. Prayers for you always

Maite Amezquita

I’m so happy you used the Naked 2 pallet!!

Ava beava

PLEASE DO A FULL FACE OF GLOSSIER !! BTW LOVEEEEE YOUUUUU

Oksana Lawrence

TATI CAN YOU PLEASE DO A VIDEO DOING FULL MAKEUP FACE FROM THE "CLEAN MAKEUP SECTION" FROM SEPHORA.

Sassy Red

Also, thank you so much for giving your amazing Halo vitamins some credit on this video… I have been taking kiwi for months now and I refuse to skip a day with how amazing it’s been on my skin all over…. you deserve the hype girl!!! πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡

Adrian Leah

When you were rubbing that contour concealor directly on your face…I was like NOOOOO TATIIIII!!!! I knew that was way too much!! But I've heard great things about it too. I cant wait to try it πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Also..story time about the urban decay all nighter…I tried to live without it for 4-5 months and my makeup would look so blotchy by the end of the day. I was using the best of the best setting sprays but none compare. I just repurchased it again and my makeup is looking fresh applied even after a 10 hour work day

Iida K

I know you must feel insecure about how you don’t always do these intense makeup looks and I’m sure you hear about your ”talent” constantly, but I come to your channel to hear the truth about products and see new everyday looks and laugh at your dad jokes! So in my opinion, you are doing everything right! β™₯️

Sassy Red

Love you lady ❀️ just over here adding to my wish list like 🀩

Nicole Ernst Boris

Awww sorry to hear about your grandmother. Lost mine less than two years ago πŸ™ Glad though there are two little ones to perk up things! Best wishes.

Shannon Culver

Honestly though, Tati is gorgeous without even trying.

Bangtan Yorkie

Great video!! I’m sorry about your grandma. My dad died from that type of cancer to. If you ever need help. Me and all of your fans are here for you πŸ™‚

Louise Sharpy

It’s good for her to be at peace. She’ll have no pain and be happy. I felt like this for my dad. It’s why I was ok with him being gone (Not really) but I knew he would be pain free. I just love you a ton

AlexMimii87

You're making me want that naked palette!! πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ such a pretty look!!

Siren Song

Really really good..ugh

nathalie monsalve

Tati literally made me wanna buy everything in this video

Amy Viera

R.i.p hubby’s wallet lol

Amanda Bailey

Please do closed captioning!

littleleanbean

I love the fast easy looks. Most of the time when I'm playing with the makeup I just end up sitting at home

Sara Pulu

You look like Christina Applegate at the end

#79851
                                                                          Harmeen xΓΈ

she’s so pretty wtf

#79852
                                                                            1eticketgirl

πŸ˜₯ about your Grandma. Prayers and virtual hugs!! Your videos have helped me get through some dark days❣️

#79853
                                                                              Angie Elliott

I love the urban decay minor sin eye primer! My fave! Fyi….its sparkly.

#79854
                                                                                Dani Mitchell

Obsessed with that lip combo! I would’ve never thought to pair those but it looks great

#79855
                                                                                  Emmanuel Doninelli

Do you have a vlog channel if not would you consider making 1

#79856
                                                                                    hen ko

WHAT IF… hear me out… Tati had Sephora make a Sephora favorites kit with ALL the items used in this in mini size….. Oh my god. Please

#79857
                                                                                      Danica R

When its your own babies its a lot easier then it seams when you dont have kids xx

#79858
                                                                                        Myriam

Love you Tati! πŸ’œπŸ’œ

#79859
                                                                                          egyetlen1

Loved the look right before the gloss. Something different. Made your eyes pop like bamm :))

#79860
                                                                                            Cande E

I cant with u tatiπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. You always make me laugh. Love u so much ❀️

#79861
                                                                                              Marinella Fernandez

I so love this makeup look Tati! Was quite surprised by the Marc Jacobs highlighter though such a lovely color

Viewing 46 posts - 1 through 46 (of 46 total)
                                                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                              error: Content is protected !!