I WORE MAKEUP FOR 24 HOURS ⏰ Did My Skin Survive?!

Main I WORE MAKEUP FOR 24 HOURS ⏰ Did My Skin Survive?!

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by jeffreestar.
Viewing 46 posts - 1 through 46 (of 46 total)
  • Author
    jeffreestar

I WORE MAKEUP FOR 24 HOURS ⏰ Did My Skin Survive?!

HEY EVERYONE… Welcome Back to my channel!!! Hi, How Are Ya? Today I’m reviewing and doing a 24 hour makeup challenge with Urban Decay’s new Stay …

HYPER ACTIVE

Y is this faggit on my recommended

shavano Bryant

Marilyn Manson lookin ass

Maivven

I am completely shook. I expected you to look like the living dead at least after 16 hours or so! Those products are amazing and need to get into my collection now.

Stephanie M

Loved it! The morning make up was flawless!!! Best part "you guys came in like an episode of Cops" LMAO

jessica sanchez

first time seeing an ad on your videos 😡

Ash Taylor

YOU SHOULD REVIEW LAVELIER SKIN CARE

TheVideoKid782

how the hell are your comment sections so positive all the time

Gustavo Amador

Can you do a review for the Wayne goss make up brushes they’re synthetic and super expensive like Kylie Jenner expensive

Emma Meister

the 2am check-in and the next morning had me CACKLING lmaooo

Stephanie Stewart

First of all thank you for taking us along with you on the journey through warp tour I absolutely love all your products and I can truly believe in your judgment so I will be buying this foundation and concealer Jeffrey Starr approved ⭐️thank you⭐️

Boys 4 Life

I am going to the next gig you’ll be at here in Cali!!
                            I can’t wait!! I love you Jeffree star 🌟

Kat

Sleeping in makeup now that scares me :O

bella l

you look like a ghost no hate but u do

Holly

Running to ulta! Haha

Melly Walker

Jeffree looks so gooddd

Michele

FULL FACE USING 24 HRS MAKEUP

eesawild

Is this dude WTF !!

Yashica Sanchi

OMG YOU SHAVED YOUR EYEBROWS

Min Jhamgi

Who Loves jeffree TOO MUCH!!!!!!! ILYSM

Haley Tomaszewski

Omg I love your makeup

Shibalushibalu Ga

Oh my god!!!! This foundation is killing it!!!!

Christian Manzanita

I looked away for a second and then hear him say "christian I am so tired" and started to freak out cuz Jeffree said my name 😂

Jeannette Parada

This is amazing the fact that he stayed with makeup for 24hrs . Loooove Jeffrey star ⭐️ 🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻

Franco Benson

That Baby Spice outfit ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Ms Obeyy

Sis what contacts do you use is the realll question babe

Ole Valdezzz

What highlight is that?!🤩🤩🤩🤩

Sarah Pugh

Omg I love your phone case! Do You mind I ask where you got it from?! I love your channel! I watch it allllllll the time! You are such a free spirit and realist and definitely so welcoming, I NEVER comment on YouTube channels because I never know what to say exactly and honestly feel shy, however watching you makes me feel so confident and comfortable! Thank you so much for everything you do and stand for!!❤️ keep doin you boo boo 😉 so jealous of your makeup skills 😍

Troy Smith

Lol Jeffree security is iconic. “MOOVEEE!!”

Gaming with Alan

What the

Tanya Van Meter

Thank you for this review honey 🌹😘

Gerda _c

bruh you look amaizing

Sanggar Lukis Pelangi/easy drawing

OMG…

Katie Lou

21:49 so high 😂😂

Sophia Grace Ferguson

lets be real nate waking jeffree up was the cutest damn thing youve ever seen

#79359
                                                                          Claudia Vaquera

That Maduk track 🤙🏽

#79360
                                                                            Enrique Gonzalez

Is it me or does he look like raw chicken?

#79361
                                                                              Libby Martin

This is how many people are from the uk
                                                                                👇🏼

#79362
                                                                                jessica

Love this makeup look…I might need this foundation for the ER in AZ!

#79363
                                                                                  Ashley Miller

I wish I could go to warped tour

#79364
                                                                                    Janah Cypress

My mom tried to meet you but ur security said they weren’t allowing anymore people and she tried the next day but it was taking long so she stepped out of line to go meet someone else and all the people that were in front of her got to meet u but she didn’t and she bought me blue blood which I’m so excited to dive in 💙💙💙

#79365
                                                                                      Sy_ Rah

Why was I hoping they’d show him taking his makeup off lol

#79366
                                                                                        alfonso garcia

hi

#79367
                                                                                          Miss Misfits

Your entire look is so fucking gorgeous 😍😍😍

#79368
                                                                                            Momo _

Hey sisters

#79369
                                                                                              Danielle Nelson

If Jeffree notices a crease on a smile line I’d really like to hear how my face looks 5 minutes after I put on my makeup

Viewing 46 posts - 1 through 46 (of 46 total)
                                                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                              error: Content is protected !!