Meet My 2 NEW Pomeranian Puppies! 🐶

Main Meet My 2 NEW Pomeranian Puppies! 🐶

Viewing 48 posts - 1 through 48 (of 48 total)
  • Author
    jeffreestar

Meet My 2 NEW Pomeranian Puppies! 🐶

Hey everyone!!! Today I’m so excited to introduce you to 2 new members of my family!!!! The Pomeranian Palace is growing and I’m welcoming a baby girl and a …

Ieva Rakauskaite

they LOVE your nails XD

Brooke Fertig

I love how much you love your babies 😭

Jopau Artaiz

Dessert is sooo adorable! 😍

Mew Mew

9:52 THAT GAVE ME A MINI HEART ATTACK 😬

Sneha Bhat

He has a male dog named Diva. Iconic 😂

CEO of Compilations

Jeffree should do vet vlogs with the doggies that would be so cute

Mr. Weird

Comments nowadays in YouTuber's video …
                    YouTuber:….
                    Me:….😹
                    😑

Bailey Graf Beasley

Me: never watches Jeffree
                      Also me: sees he got puppies Welp I guess I’m gonna be watching his videos now, BUT ONLY FOR THE PUPS!!

ERICA – Gacha

After watching this video me and my mom went on a hunt for a new puppy…
                        My last puppy passed away and tomorrow I will go to take a look at the puppies I get to choose from😊

Hotchochero

First time watching one of your vids. Anyone that loves dogs as much as you do then I'm a fan of and you seem so kind and sweet. Cutest little puppies.

Sofia Morra

Aww Diva has the same birthday as my mom

Nour chadid

I need to see Shane meet them for the first time

CCANYWAYS ASMR

Even looking at them makes me so happy 🥺🥺

123marinaeasy

Omg they lewk like lil bear cubs!

Tom Holland Is DADDY

They are beautiful!! ❤️❤️

Lucrecia Friesen

My heart has melted they are so cute!!

LAN K

We can see he really loves his dogs ❤️and he is not doing it for views or whatever .

Noot Noot

sometimes,you want to be Jeffree's dog.

little_eskimo_93

Its so cute that Dominatrix is Daddy's niece and that Da Vinci and dessert are siblings

sssiiiaaa

Dominatrix is a full on mood When she rammed herself into the door I was like me too sis

s h o s h

Adopt me
                                                Please :')

Paris Daisy

dram a had a fucking attitude and I'm HERE for it

momorie

Dog vlogs 🥺👉👈

OK Peachie

Another word that comes to mind for potential future names is Divine 😊

Kiely Martinez

Do they ever have there eyes pop out? Or is that just a rumor about Poms?

Dan Sullivan

Jeffree should make a palette based off of the Pomeranian palace! I would buy it, anyone else? 👋🏽

CTERVA

Я ОДНА ТУТ РУССКАЯ!?

hottest tea

jeffree: i need a baby

jeffree's fans: did you forget us all?

Dai Ja

I love the connection that he has w his dogs 🥺😻😻

Itachi97lol

Never felt so happy to be born in the same day of a dog

Maria Tools

My two beautiful daughters always wanted a pomeranian dogs they love them so much I hope one day I make there dream come true giving them two pomeranian when we get our first house I'll pray for that I grew up with dogs my whole life I want my girls to grow up with them too

Rebecca Spratling

So wholesome I love this video. 😭😍😭😍😭😍

Bella Lundon

wait can you still get stuff like dogs even in lock down wait are you even in lock down
                                                                        im soo confused

Billee Valance

DESSERT IS WAY TOO CUTE OMG

#123461
                                                                          JUST VIBE

soooo floofy

#123462
                                                                            JasiaDeasia

Me and diva have the same birthday 😂 I turned 18 not 11 though

#123463
                                                                              Midnight Castle

One very good thing about not having your pets fixed is you can have them have babies and then when the parent dies you still have their babies and you still have a piece of them with you. Then you can have grandbabies because unfortunately like dogs can live like 8 to 13/16 years usually and you never know when they may go even earlier.

#123464
                                                                                Peach Choi

Jeffree dogs are the cutest 😍

#123465
                                                                                  TanzH H

Jeffree adopt me I don’t really have anything to offer but I’m funny sometimes

#123466
                                                                                    Bailey Jo

love!!!❤️

#123467
                                                                                      TARIQ ALI KHAN

love ur outfit Jefree..

#123468
                                                                                        ellie

you can really tell jeffree loves his dogs so much. this video was wholesome <3

#123469
                                                                                          Chelsea Brause

I would literally kill somebody to be one of jeffree’s dogs

#123470
                                                                                            Samantha Nava

I thought I loved my Pom, Jeffree put me to shame 😳 …love his relationship with his Poms 😍😍😍

#123471
                                                                                              becky

Just lost my dog today. Her name is angel, may she live up to her name and fly high. 💓

#123472
                                                                                                SweetskyLøL Productions

This is the cutest Jefferee Star video, don’t even argue that.

#123473
                                                                                                  Bomby Explode

More toys then me? Hmmmm
                                                                                                    Hunty bedside drawer tour?
                                                                                                    Lmao

Viewing 48 posts - 1 through 48 (of 48 total)
                                                                                                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                                  error: Content is protected !!