MY AT HOME SELF TANNING ROUTINE ☀️

Main MY AT HOME SELF TANNING ROUTINE ☀️

Viewing 46 posts - 1 through 46 (of 46 total)
  • Author
    Carli Bybel
      MY AT HOME SELF TANNING ROUTINE ☀️

hi my loves!!! I hope everyone is having a great week so far!! today I am back with my at home…

Claudiaaa Pippy

Your such a humble person😭❤️Your really out here giving us the best advice😊ilysm

Jade Lexan

I thought this was a WIG tutorial because you went from no hair to long a$$ hair😂😂😂

Kimberly Ortiz

When are you going to drop the workout routine though?? ❤️❤️

Dara Lynn Hale

Finally a great tanner at the drug store!!!

Kylie Campos

Where did you get your peony flowers behind you???

cortney wessling

I looooo e bondi sands but this aero is horrible. Ive never been more blotchy as when i use that. But i love the ultra dark foam!

Naomi Elizabeth

I always buy that bondi sands mitt and then I get the ulta dupe for 1 hr express tan. It’s so flawless! I’ll have to try bondi at some point too!

lady k

Damn girl! That body! 🔥

and i oop-

I love your nose that’s random but it’s so nice

MuffinTin36

Do you still use Glo by Nicole?

Krystal Villanueva

Thank you Carli for this updated video. I always get nervous when it is not a foam and now that you showed me this video I’m going to order soon or go to Walgreens tomorrow. You are the best and you look gorgeous as always!

Victoria Aguirre

Closet tour plssss 😭😭

Maria Balasopoulou

I am the only one who thinks that when she close her eyes, she looks exactly like Kim?? 😝

LJ

When trying to listen and watch Carli but so mesmerize by Chai. Lol

Nicole Rawlings

Just want to add another “you know you’re a fan when you’re black and still watch “ 😂 I’m weak at so many people commenting this . Love you Carli 💯

Alex Orozco

What is your favorite body moisturizer?? I’ve tried so many from Kiehl’s to Nivea but idk maybe it’s just me I just don’t feel like it stays and gets splotchy after a few days… I’m dying to try Bondi, I love my St Tropez but this looks so good on you!!

Lorena Gavidia

I feel so fat right now 😞. That body OMGGGGGGGG

Nida Siddiqui

do you use a Mic? I heard alot of echoing. Love the vid love you too!

Jacqueline M

The last time I used a self Tanner I looked like an oompa loompa…lol

Molly Mae

Lol my husband can’t stand the smell of self tanner 😂😂 he gags

Sammie G

My Walgreens doesn’t have it 🥺😭

Hannah Johnston

i've tried every bondi sands tan and this one is the most shit you can leave it on for ages and the shite will all come off in the shower

Kartia 77

Aww your cat😍

Aida Babic

You’re so effing gorgeous

Ti Bui

Your nude shoe shelves are goals

Esther Perepechkin

The reason why I stopped fake tanning was because of those black dots on my legs! Thank goodness I’m not the only one😂Thanks for the tips, I will try it out again❤️

Aedan Orr

If you shave after tan it takes it off tho 😭😭

My life Over makeuo

So, when you go to bed after applying the tanner and rinse it off the next morning, does it get all over your sheets? Also, does the tan wash of the towels when you use the tan eraser? Thanks for the updated video!

Vanessa Lua

How can someone be THAT perfect! Sheeeshhhh you look amazing! <3

Sandra Abramova

Hey carli!! Wanted to ask does the self tanner stain your bedsheets ?

Samantha a.

You resemble Jessica Lowndes!!! Both beautiful!

Hmm Mmm

I know it’s fashion to have underboob, but damn I want to fix it 😂

Shannon Holly

If you don’t shave prior, you’ll shave after and have to reapply sooner.

B L

I hide from the sun.. lol

#92269
                                                                          Shanika

Post more on your cats ig!!!!!

#92270
                                                                            Melanie M

Where do you get your eyelashes done?

#92271
                                                                              jess i

why does she remind me of kylie jenner? i cant be the only one

#92272
                                                                                Kristy Current

Uhhh I could never sleep in self tanners I have to feel clean to sleep

#92273
                                                                                  YouTips4U

Hi Carli, great video and your makeup looks beautiful in this video. A great look for you! xoLinda

#92274
                                                                                    Kayla Fabianna

You’re so gorgeous 😍 I’ve been looking for a self tanner for a while.

#92275
                                                                                      Solana2013

Didn’t hear a word you said.. was fixated on that piece of hair that kept falling on your shoulder! 😂

#92276
                                                                                        Stephanie Higgins

💜💜

#92277
                                                                                          Monica Ferreras

Love you!!!

#92278
                                                                                            Tamera Sutton

Thank you so much for bringing up the black dots. I have been having this problem with it and I couldnt figure out what I was doing wrong. Thank you!! Love this product and think your amazing!!

#92279
                                                                                              Zina Haddow

You’re so hot wtf

Viewing 46 posts - 1 through 46 (of 46 total)
                                                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                              error: Content is protected !!