My Current "No Makeup" Makeup Routine ๐Ÿ’‹

Main My Current "No Makeup" Makeup Routine ๐Ÿ’‹

Viewing 39 posts - 1 through 39 (of 39 total)
  • Author
    Allana Davison
      My Current "No Makeup" Makeup Routine ๐Ÿ’‹

THANKS FOR WATCHING FAM LOVE U โค #EverydayMay Day TWENTY-EIGHT! ——————————————————————————————— WATCH …

Ruxandra Mitre

My no makeup makeup consists os foundation, a little setting powder on the t zone, champagne highlighter on the cheeks, cupid s bow and eyelids, gloss and a little eyebrow craion and it looks better than anything, natural sun kisses skin โค๏ธ

Mary McGinn

You know whatโ€™s undetectable? You forgetting to blend the contour under your lower lip! Who really noticed? Besides, it makes you even more human and lovable!!!๐Ÿ˜˜โค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘

Bea Tejano

Congratssssss for finishing Everyday May! Enjoy your vacation:)

Sophie Czudner

Which beauty sponge was that? Seemed so squishy!

Sarah Park

You should try the Suntegrity Impeccable Skin!!! You would love it. Light coverage. SPF 30. Very glowy. Feels light on the skin. And non-toxic!

Emma Sierp

What is the discount code for REN?!

Natalie

LOL… That break to explain yourself was hilarious. That's why I am so very much enjoying your videos.

Emily Sheahan

Had NO idea until you pointed it out ๐Ÿ˜ฉ now I wonder how many times I've done this IDL and never realized ๐Ÿค”

hot cheetos

Two ads in row before the video starts, no thanks.

Naomi Kilpatrick

That "pat my beard down" laugh kills me every time ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ™Œ

Farsali

This is SO gorgeous!๐Ÿ‘โœจ

Joey32

Beautiful! My fav no makeup tricks are tinting my eyelashes and also getting them curled. Itโ€™s amazing! I also love using the Deciem photo fluid as an all over glowy tint. Itโ€™s a beautiful product.

Jules Harding

I currently really enjoy mixing my coola mineral sunscreen with D Bronzi!

Julia de Jonge

After you pointed out the lip contour, that was the only thing I could focus on LMAO. Like "when does she notice" "she has to notice while applying the lipliner right? no?" "blending the liner in with he finger, this is the moment! no?" It had me in tears :")

Mathilda Walley

as soon as you pointed out the contour I was in hysterics lol, love the makeup look though, this is my everyday go-to style!

Crissalyn Mancenon

Ilovethis!!!

Elena I.

NUDESTIX if you're watching this, please do a collab with Allana, I would love to see her picks in a set! ๐Ÿ˜

Grace4311

Love this!

Mari

LOVE your bronzy/dewy/no makeup makeup looks ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜!!!
                                            But remember, that if you mix your sunscreen with other product (without spf) you donโ€™t get as much sun protection anymore, because of it dilutes your spf at the same ๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Tiffany Uy

๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’™

Ashley King

I've been wanting to try this sunscreen since seeing in Sephora a fews days ago but the code doesn't seem to be working on the REN site. Can it only be used in Canada? HELP!

ุณุงุฑู‡ ุงู„ุนู„ูŠ

you're AMAZING !!! <3

johnnyboots143

<3

Meghan Cunningham

You crack me up!!!

kaitlyntuttle

When you blend with your beauty sponge after applying your foundation, do you wet it?

Gracie Vee

Love love and love some more! OMg only a couple more and #everydaymay is over โค๏ธ ๐Ÿงก ๐Ÿ’› ๐Ÿ’šย  noooooo!

Kassandra Furtado

Lmao didnโ€™t even notice the under the lip until you mentioned it

Upon the Pacific

What did you end up thinking about the Becca Skin Love Glow Glaze Stick? I got it after one of your hauls and I find its a SUUUPER natural highlight. It does have a "wet" look like you mentioned originally. Just curious! xo

Inรจs

I was watching Nikkieโ€™s new video and when she said the primerizer was crap I felt offended even though i have never tried it? is this the effect you have on me???

Laura van Monsjou

the thumbnail reminded me of a passport lmaooo

Marianni Mena

What shade is the foundation ?

Maria Victoria Chakarian

Great tips! โ™ก

Carla Mengele

All natural no make-up makeup looks with ๐Ÿ’ฉ under the lip! LMAO

vampiresiren2

You beauty. ๐Ÿ˜˜ I'm always on the hunt for vegan and cruelty free clean skincare. Ren has a UK site and ships to Ireland ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿป

#58801
                                                                          Emily

what does your Grape Water smell like? I wanna get it but Iโ€™m afraid of it smelling weird?

#58802
                                                                            Yvonne Wiggins

What shade did you use in the Clinique foundation?

#58803
                                                                              Imola Kiss

No whitecast? Come on, Allana, your face is visibly whiter after you applied it! I skipped a few times back and forth in the video just to make sure my eyes were not fooling me. And Iโ€™m not nitpicking here, Iโ€™ve bought and tried this product. I wanted it to work so bad bc chemical sunscreens cause me acne. But not only did this give me a whitecast (and I might be paler than you), I found it very difficult to work into my skin. The only way I can describe it is that this cream feels dry. Or like some thick glue. And I even have oily skin so it should have worked! Super disappointed tbh.

#58804
                                                                                Cat Lelis

Is it just me, or if I do this makeup routine down to a tee, my eyes will look wonky compared to the rest of my face because 1) I wear mascara, and 2) there is no wash of bronzer/defining eyeshadow on my lids? I don't have the longest or fullest lashes or anything, but it does not enhance my face if the intention is virtually undetectable, natural makeup–or simply light, easy-on-the-eyes makeup look for that matter. As always, you looking bomb even with the unblended contour. I did not even notice it until you brought it up XD

Viewing 39 posts - 1 through 39 (of 39 total)
                                                                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                error: Content is protected !!