My Night Time Rituals | Unwind with Me πŸŒ™

Main My Night Time Rituals | Unwind with Me πŸŒ™

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • Author
    All Things Adrienne
      My Night Time Rituals | Unwind with Me πŸŒ™

ad Here are my favorite night time rituals that help me wind down, relax, and most importantly, get the essential vitamins my body needs for a good night’s sleep.

All Things Adrienne

What are some of your night time rituals?

Sarah Graves

Love this video!!! Would love to see a makeup tutorial for this look!! Love your hair too!

KingP

Did you wash your hands?

c.r. blei

Adrienne has really made me realize the importance of self care throughout her series on YouTube. I am a young mom (22 y/o with two kids) who lives on schedules, none of which benefit me or allow me time to just be present and relax. But seeing her journey of healthy clean living, rituals, making time for Jesus and self care tips- it has given me the motivation and inspiration I've been missing. Thanks girl! xoxo

Maria Zare

is anyone else having issues with the link? trying to get my hands on those pjs!!!!

Candace Jones

I really love this video. I’m learning that a nighttime wine down is essential. Been working on my routine by bathing, reading my bible, prayer, & journaling.

kika kiki

When your a mom you'll be to freaking tired to fill a whole tub, believe me a shower at the end of the day when the kids are a sleep is a blessing! And yess I am a girly female who loves candles, pj's en all those things but now a days im just too tired!! πŸ™ˆ

Breezy B

You should try Maca root for fertility and start taking prenatals before your pregnant, it helps to make the body a hospitable place for your little bean

Jay May

Where can I find Golden Girls episodes 😭??

Asha P

Adriana stop it, girl you know you go to bed with your make up on lol

LaToya Gilbert

Cute pajamas πŸ’

AChante Doucette

Growing up, my mom and I always went to sleep watching The Nanny.

Amy Collett

I love you but I DIED when you introduced us to your kettleπŸ˜‚ we in the UK all have kettles and hardly ever use β€œstove top” tea pots. I have never been to a British persons house that does not own a kettle! I love your innocence and how much you appreciate everything in your life including the small things ❀️

Cloudy Gray

I can see you doing some meditation videos. Your meditation voice was soothing lol

Patricia Kostantaras

Who is this parrot??? I can't stand her voice…Oh Lord….

Zayda Cortez

Lmao the bath scene πŸ˜‚ cutie

Juliet Eche

Let’s see an updated everyday jewelry! I’m obsessed with you line and every time I watch your videos I’m like β€œwhich one is that?”

lalah

i read lot of baby comments,(with is fine) but i believe that after this period of time you will be pregnant, God knows exactly what he is doing for each one of us, what if you would be pregnant atm it would stress you out and you probably would be super scared aswell ( i know i would be ) , watch after this whole world pandemic it will happen ,

lalah

i need a steam machine swell

Victoria J. Palmer

Did anyone else catch the orb around 8:49/50 on this video? This was when she was talking about mediation and prayer. I felt it was like a really good omen.

Joy

Hey Adrienne πŸ’–looking lovely girl! Just a quick FYI…when you get pregnant, be sure to STOP drinking the raspberry tea, especially near the end of your pregnancy. It's been known to cause premature labor….unless of course, you become "over due" and need labor to be brought on… Love your channel! 😘

Alexis

Omg it would be so dope to do this live. Like a live meditation night routine or something.

Julio Rosario

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Celine Bella Jean

her pajamas are so cute!!

Idaology

Adrienne please tell me where that tea cup is from!?

Sonia Rodriguez

Love the Golden Girls . and my phone goes off at 8:00 pm ..that time for me

Solomia Laba

I truly hope that you are doing well, mind, body, and spirit!! I can't even explain how calming this was for me, I appreciate you continuing to make content. I find this nostalgic and soothing to watch your videos and you on the Real, I feel like I grew up with my cheetah sister and now I've grown to understand and vibe with you now in my 20s, thank you Adrienne!! All the love xoxo Solo

Vee In Progress

Love love you girlπŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ˜˜

182brooklyngirl

Are the tea mugs plastic or glass?

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 30 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                              error: Content is protected !!