Saying Goodbye To Our Pink House Forever 😢

Main Saying Goodbye To Our Pink House Forever 😢

Viewing 38 posts - 1 through 38 (of 38 total)
  • Author
    jeffreestar

Saying Goodbye To Our Pink House Forever 😢

HEY EVERYONE… Welcome BACK to my channel! Today we’re saying goodbye to the iconic pink Jeffree Star house in Calabasas! I can’t believe it’s been over …

Parris Vincent

16:57 I like how Jeff looks at his purses like ‘I’m really a rich bitch-‘ 😭😭😭♥️

Laura Rotaru

rip pink vault💔🥺

hqskic

I'm so happy for yours and Nate's new beginnings! You guys deserve happiness and so much more <3 love u!

A katring

I love how jeffree's helping with cleaning the house. Didn't expect that for a millionaire. I love him even more ♡

FavouriteDarkness

You're killing me you even got pink bubble wrap 😂

Isabel Saucedo

Hahaha jeffree vacuuming 😂😂😂😂😂 that's hilarious

Nicole Pecowa

will you make a house tour??

Clarissa Cornelius

Jeffree hunched over and aggressively vaccuming is my new favourite thing

Gabriella Lyte

Please do a house tour! Please please please 🙂 xx xx ♡

Blue Pea

Nate is the embodiment of chill.

Jamie Kimbrough

You were not playing with that dyson🤣 congratulations on your new journey! I'm living through you.

Niki Draka

But what about his huge closet he build with the safe??

BADDIE MICHELINE

Jeffrey moving away from the kardashians

Michelle Smith

Davinci mimicking his siblings 😍🐶😘

Tay Aitken

I cannot wait for a new house tour when everything is set up! Yaaaasss, excited!

Jamesbean thesciencequeen

omg we got to see chris

Original Kitten

Jeffree in Gucci slippers hoovering is an image I never thought I’d see

Katie Carter

Can I just say.. Watching jeffree vacuum is everything

game over

Jeffree Star is done with Kim Kardashians family.

Nicola J

PLEASE TELL ME NATE HAS A NEE FISH TANK 😱

Katrina Sophia

Congrats to you and Nate ! I hope the new year brings you guys more blessings

miatfitz

Not possible but love Nathan even more now that I know he loves LOTR… So excited for you both xx

Suny Shin

Wanna move there😍

Lauren Oldroyd

The good thing about jefree is he acknowledges everyone and doesn’t say I MADE THIS he says we and also does his own cleaning and I don’t see how he can get any hate

MrNoizeHD

"Im getting my vault and all the other stuff moved in an armored truck"
                                                        Thats a whole different level of flex!
                                                        P.s. youre the only successful person i actually enjoy being successful. Congrats on everything & much love to you Jeffree ❤

Chris n Cars

I have so much respect for you guys on so many levels … I think it’s really cool, that you show us an inside of your lifestyle, the lifestyle that many people dream to have.
                                                          And honestly it motivates me so much for my personal life, because I always see that you guys are down to earth and know where your roots are
                                                          I wish you more than the best for 2020 🙏☀️

Betty Bane

Do you think Jeffree and Nate will ever get married or are they pairbonded, like penguins or swans?

Speak the truth

What a sick bastard

paul Mangalindan

Does it mean, you'll get a new vault

Dark Lake

I am soooo happy for you two!!!!!

empireofpeaches

Happy house warming to you all. Thanks for the video, I love seeing you guys so happy.

Alex Chapman

Jeffree with the hoover 😂🖤

Abdul Hamid

this is crazy

Jessica Thomas

Love how down to earth Jeffree and Nate are. Can’t wait to see the new house tour!

#109726
                                                                          Symphony Salazar

I literally wanna Move there pink Is my favorite color I want that house

#109727
                                                                            Anthony Martines

I really hope we get a legit house tour!

#109728
                                                                              Jewel Ruiz

I hope you can send the box will all your makeup to my address! 😀 Kidding aside, I wish you all the best for the coming year ahead 🙂

Viewing 38 posts - 1 through 38 (of 38 total)
                                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                              error: Content is protected !!