Strangers Swap Mystery Beauty Boxes • LA & Sydney

Main Strangers Swap Mystery Beauty Boxes • LA & Sydney

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by As/Is.
Viewing 43 posts - 1 through 43 (of 43 total)
  • Author
    As/Is

Strangers Swap Mystery Beauty Boxes • LA & Sydney

Amal in LA and Sohan in Sydney share their favorite beauty and self-care items with each other! Shop their boxes! Sohan: Arnotts Shapes Vegemite & Cheese: …

Allie Leung

Do Korea next! I’m very curious about what Koreans would recommend skincare/makeup wise

Chicken Nuggets

Go Sydney!

Angel Bermiso

Amal is so pretty 😍

Vanessa Rivera

Anyone from outside the us want to do this with me??

Keira Sabbagh

I envy Amals skin

merlin martin

I wish i could do dis too😓

reema tawfik

whats the song that was playing on the cat video

Olivia Breault

I loved this video! So creative, and I enjoyed watching both the women get excited while picking out the items!

wenders

I'd like to see a couple of guys participate or maybe a woman and a man swap boxes next time.

zosteque

i think i'd like you to do Baltimore next

Paola Tobias

WE need more AMAL!

Elizabethisthebest

I liked this swapp

elf eila

Amal is sooo freaking gorgeous 💫

H.I.K.W.Y.A.

do this for your internet friends that live far away

kms

why not do a swap that has a country rather than la like japan & mumbai

H.I.K.W.Y.A.

not shade but all these boxes and not 1 mix cd/playlist yet 🤔🧐🧐

Lindo M

This was one of my favorite swaps! Such gorgeous ladies 💕 Both Amal and Sohal put in so much effort into their boxes, it's as if they met and personally knew each other because their gifts were perfect. I really like Sohal's style. She can make anything look good. Amal's skin is to die for! Well done ladies. Keep it up 👏🏾

Danna Banana

They should so follow up vids to see if the girls keep in touch or. Are still using some of the products

Rezika Seid

Please do Ethiopia and Egypt

Ale V

Ok so whoever wants to do this with me send me your IG username but we actually have to be committed to this box 📦 ok like we can have a week to prepare the things and box and send it at the same time (BTW I live in Florida)

anthony rabadan

canwe do one with 2 gays

Ellebelle

Amal’s voice is literally so soothing

rameesha noor

La to Pakistan pleaseee

Kayla C

YOU NEED TO DO PERU 🇵🇪

Alex He

this is the best one yet! I wanna be friends with both these girls.

OGMYLI

i can see these two being bffs

I cant find dory

I used to live in Australia and I miss shapes sooooo much!! My sister still lives over there so every time she comes over I beg her to bring chicken salt and shapes. When I feel homesick I tend to make fairy bread as well 😂😂

layal

are we pulling a chantel 2.0 amal??
                                                              her gifts were bad

Rae R

Hands down my favorite one so far! 💜

Isidora Kegevic

you should do a vegan swap

shreya vishwanath

Please do Mumbai again….Chantel didn’t do welll….I feel sorry for Aishwarya…..guys like if u agreee😿

Denise

For real I really want to do this with someone!

Hope Gaffey

The way she said Vegemite, so wrong it kinda made me sad.

My Lil Life

Finally AUSTALIA!! I didn’t even know there was buzzfeed in aus

#71353
                                                                          Cheelyn Wang

Yay Australia🇦🇺

#71354
                                                                            Shiana Nicholas

Okay I love them both.

#71355
                                                                              Adrianne Kate Marquez

Swap with korea

#71356
                                                                                Elisabeth Gil

Amal in tha mall 😂

#71357
                                                                                  Valentina

Wow the girls from LA is sooo beautiful!!!

#71358
                                                                                    Tessa Paku

😀😃😄😁😆😅😂🤣☺️😊😇🙂🙃😉😌😍🥰😘😗😙😚😋😛😝😜🤪🤨🧐🤓😎🤩🥳😏😒😞😔😟😕🙁☹️😣😖😫😩🥺😢😭😤😠😡🤬🤯😳🥵🥶😱😨😰😥😓🤗🤔🤭🤫🤥😶😐😑😬🙄😯😦😧😮😲😴🤤😪😵🤐🥴🤢🤮🤧😷🤒🤕🤑🤠😈👿👹👺🤡💩👻💀☠️👽👾🤖🎃😺😸😹😻😼😽🙀😿😾🤲👐🙌👏🤝👍👎👊✊🤛🤜🤞✌️🤟🤘👌👈👉👆👇☝️✋🤚🖐🖖👋🤙💪🖕✍️🙏🦶🦵💄💋👄🦷👅👂👃👣👁👀🧠🗣👤👥👶👧🧒👦👩🧑👨👩‍🦱👨‍🦱👩‍🦰👨‍🦰👱‍♀️👱‍♂️👩‍🦳👨‍🦳👩‍🦲👨‍🦲🧔👵🧓👴👲👳‍♀️👳‍♂️🧕👮‍♀️👮‍♂️👷‍♀️👷‍♂️💂‍♀️💂‍♂️🕵️‍♀️🕵️‍♂️👩‍⚕️👨‍⚕️👩‍🌾👨‍🌾👩‍🍳👨‍🍳👩‍🎓👨‍🎓👩‍🎤👨‍🎤👩‍🏫👨‍🏫👩‍🏭👨‍🏭👩‍💻👨‍💻👩‍💼👨‍💼👩‍🔧👨‍🔧👩‍🔬👨‍🔬👩‍🎨👨‍🎨👩‍🚒👨‍🚒👩‍✈️👨‍✈️👩‍🚀👨‍🚀👩‍⚖️👨‍⚖️👰🤵👸🤴🦸‍♀️🦸‍♂️🦹‍♀️🦹‍♂️🤶🎅🏻🧙‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧝‍♀️🧝‍♂️🧛‍♀️🧛‍♂️🧟‍♀️🧟‍♂️🧞‍♀️🧞‍♂️🧜‍♀️🧜‍♂️🧚‍♀️🧚‍♂️👼🤰🤱🙇‍♀️🙇‍♂️💁‍♀️💁‍♂️🙅‍♀️🙅‍♂️🙆‍♀️🙆‍♂️🙋‍♀️🙋‍♂️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♂️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♂️🙎‍♀️🙎‍♂️🙍‍♀️🙍‍♂️💇‍♀️💇‍♂️💆‍♀️💆‍♂️🧖‍♀️🧖‍♂️💅🤳💃🕺👯‍♀️👯‍♂️🕴🚶‍♀️🚶‍♂️🏃‍♀️🏃‍♂️👫👭👬💑👩‍❤️‍👩👨‍❤️‍👨💏👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨👪👨‍👩‍👧👨‍👩‍👧‍👦👨‍👩‍👦‍👦👨‍👩‍👧‍👧👩‍👩‍👦👩‍👩‍👧👩‍👩‍👧‍👦👩‍👩‍👦‍👦👩‍👩‍👧‍👧👨‍👨‍👦👨‍👨‍👧👨‍👨‍👧‍👦👨‍👨‍👦‍👦👨‍👨‍👧‍👧👩‍👦👩‍👧👩‍👧‍👦👩‍👦‍👦👩‍👧‍👧👨‍👦👨‍👧👨‍👧‍👦👨‍👦‍👦👨‍👧‍👧🧶🧵🧥🥼👚👕👖👔👗👙👘🥿👠👡👢👞👟🥾🧦🧤🧣🎩🧢👒🎓⛑👑💍👝👛👜💼🎒🧳👓🕶🥽🌂🐶🐱🐭🐹🐰🦊🐻🐼🐨🐯🦁🐮🐷🐽🐸🐵🙈🙉🙊🐒🐔🐧🐦🐤🐣🐥🦆🦅🦉🦇🐺🐗🐴🦄🐝🐛🦋🐌🐞🐜🦟🦗🕷🕸🦂🐢🐍🦎🦖🦕🐙🦑🦐🦞🦀🐡🐠🐟🐬🐳🐋🦈🐊🐅🐆🦓🦍🐘🦛🦏🐪🐫🦒🦘🐃🐂🐄🐎🐖🐏🐑🦙🐐🦌🐕🐩🐈🐓🦃🦚🦜🦢🕊🐇🦝🦡🐁🐀🐿🦔🐾🐉🐲🌵🎄🌲🌳🌴🌱🌿☘️🍀🎍🎋🍃🍂🍁🍄🐚🌾💐🌷🌹🥀🌺🌸🌼🌻🌞🌝🌛🌜🌚🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑🌒🌓🌔🌙🌎🌍🌏💫⭐️🌟✨⚡️☄️💥🔥🌪🌈☀️🌤⛅️🌥☁️🌦🌧⛈🌩🌨❄️☃️⛄️🌬💨💧💦☔️☂️🌊🌫

tHiS tOoK sO lOnG pLeAsE lIkE

#71359
                                                                                      Meisseh Kirsten

Sohan's accent is so cute

#71360
                                                                                        Saira Ahmad

Sydney all the way

Viewing 43 posts - 1 through 43 (of 43 total)
                                                                                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                        error: Content is protected !!