Surprising Facts You Didn't Know About Vaginas • True or False

Main Surprising Facts You Didn't Know About Vaginas • True or False

Viewing 44 posts - 1 through 44 (of 44 total)
  • Author
    As/Is

Surprising Facts You Didn't Know About Vaginas • True or False

“I have a vagina, and I’m not alone in that.” Subscribe to As/Is: About As/Is: Subscribe for daily videos & series about beauty, fashion, …

Anna G

I don’t have a hamen

Lonnie

Literally using YouTube since my school doesn’t have a health class 👍 the education system has failed me again

Evelyn Cha

I liked this. It's nice learning about our body

Mon Pon

Introduction girl looks like Gabbie

Jellybagel Studios

What has this world become

Ximena Morales

New Buzzfeed employees are doing the same videos there were made before. You need to start doing better brainstorming.

alina

I clicked this thinking it was about things we dont know about vegans

Kailee Palardy

they already did this….

Arianna J

Didn’t they make like 20 videos on this before

rabbit care

I literally thought this was buzz feed

Food Network Media

Im New subscriber 😍

Dang Klinn

Cringing so hard my face turned into a raisin

neon water

Is it just me or does Emily (the first one) look like Gabbie Hanna?

Trinity Smith

was Nadia on Scandal?

Amity Tube

Please Subscribe my channel thanks so much UCaccu5TJNnbupM9rM0T-g0A

Валерий Терёшкин

@t @t Dating gay people. And women.

LordWhis

I'm a dude and I knew 4:03, I guess modern education is just better ?

Random Stuff

Ok but these were common sense medical questions

Mary T.

2:14 She looks so excited 😂 we all know what she’s doing next cycle

Diamonds and Pearls Unlimited

I go to school everyday on YouTube😂💀

Mary T.

1:00 You don’t need two vaginas to have twins that are genetic half siblings 😂 fraternal twins mean you had two different eggs fertilized by two different sperm, the sperm don’t have to be from the same man to cohabit in the womb.

Walker Smith

Hymen separates tramps from good future wives

Walker Smith

Why they look and talk manly?

Valerie

Hi. I’m Valerie and I have a vagina.
                                                      What I don’t have is a pink vagina headband. 😆

Walker Smith

Feminazis look like hippies

KittySnicker

Yeah I suppose orgasms can help with cramps but I’m definitely not in the mood at that point!

clare skates

who are these people? this ain’t buzzfeed sis

Over Drive

Emily is amazing who else agrees

Katelyn W

Plz give me old buzzfeed, thx

Marissaaa

I’m glad I knew all of these. Next can y’all please teach about the structure of a penis. I know nothing

Jessi0_o

I dare you to google how a vagina looks under a microscope

Maggie J

A vagina refers to the vaginal canal, my grandma who is a women’s health nurse only uses medical terms and always said vulva

Lorena Andrade

Im sorry who are they? 😂

Se’C Sweet

"Vagonsters"😂👌🏿💯

#45015
                                                                          Sybil Holiday

FYI, orgasms are NOT guaranteed to help cramps, they made mine worse. 😢

#45016
                                                                            Haley Rodriguez da bomb

Do more videos about vaginas please

#45017
                                                                              Matthew Smith

God liberals are so fuckin whacky these days

#45018
                                                                                Chris 4514

There are so many vagina videos what about us dudes. Why not make a video with facts about the penis?

#45019
                                                                                  Saf

These new Buzzfeed people are not doing it for me. So boring

#45020
                                                                                    Shannon Smillie

So why are they wearing headbands? 🧐

#45021
                                                                                      TheInkMaiden

had a chance to have a trans man having fun but instead have a cis man with no experience with a vagina for??? comedic effect??? okay eye roll
                                                                                        not just women have them. Food for thought.

#45022
                                                                                        Chloe Cadarette

…any reason why you’re all wearing pink headbands?

#45023
                                                                                          Katy Hall

“facts about vagina’s”
                                                                                            has a uterus in the thumbnail

Viewing 44 posts - 1 through 44 (of 44 total)
                                                                                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                          error: Content is protected !!