THE FINAL DAY OF #EVERYDAYMAY 2019 πŸ’₯

Main THE FINAL DAY OF #EVERYDAYMAY 2019 πŸ’₯

Viewing 45 posts - 1 through 45 (of 45 total)
  • Author
    Allana Davison

THANKS FOR WATCHING FAM LOVE U ❀ #EverydayMay Day THIRTY-ONE!!!! Thank you all so much for the love this month – we had so SO much fun, we …

Hannah ol

Going to Barcelona for a girls weekend away was my favourite thing in May, (favourite video of yours was answering your burning qs vid btw) My instagram is @hannaholearyy

kei bye

My favorite thing that happened in May is I get to purchase the concert ticket (without hassle) that I've been wanting to go to watch this year after a very long time of no unwinding so that's qyite of a refresher for me. Love you @kei.bye.xx

Ashley Feldman

My favorite thing in May is getting another month closer to adopting our first baby!!!
            Instagram: ashleyspring31
            Email: boston831@aol.com

Rena Allen

My favorite thing in May was my work trip to Las Vegas and my fav video in EVERYDAY MAY was the orange look and the flawless and dewy base one. @nellar02 r.allen88@yahoo.com

Elizabeth Hokaj

My favorite thing this May was starting an exciting new job (and watching your videos everyday) !!!!!!! @liz_hokaj

SofΓ­a Arango

My favourite thing that happened in may was getting a free loaf of chocolate bread as a gift from the owner of bakery near my house!! (insta: sofiarangoc)

Ana Cecić

My favorite things in May were positive vibes, spring weather, school success and new makeup discoveries! IG: @ana.cecic

Fuada Miljković

Favorite thing is the charity that you guys did it not only is it good to work out but to do it and helping someone is really so inspiring and congrats to all of you that participated. πŸ‘πŸ»πŸŽ‰βœ¨βœ¨πŸ’ž
                      Instagram:fuada.kasic
                      E-mail:fuada005@gmail.com

Claire Sian

My favourite thing has to be going to an amazing tapas bar last night with my partner for his birthday! Wine, food & love! What more could you ask for?😊🍷πŸ₯–❀️

Lucia Fernandez

My favourite thing was finally finishing examsss!!!! ❀️
                          IG: @luciafdc

Taylor Olsen

May fav thing was seeing all your vids! tayjay32@hotmail.com

Hermien Vanoosthuyse

Everyday may was great!
                              My greatest moment of may was buying my first house on my own! πŸ’ͺ🏻🏠
                              IG: @hermienvanoosthuyse

Iona Mayes

My fave thing this May was getting into my dream university πŸ˜πŸŽ‰ @ionamayes

Emily Solah

My favourite thing(s) about May were the launch of the new Jaclyn Hill Cosmetics lippys, getting early snowfall in β€˜Straya, completing a 5×5 challenge (5 classes a week for 5 weeks) at the local Pilates studio and you getting all of those vids in for the month! Yeeew good job guys!
                                  Enjoy a lil piña colada on your holiday! ❀️
                                  @emilysolah
                                  Email: emilysolah@gmail.com

Aeris Gainsborough

Hello dear ❀️ thank you so much for every day may, i was waiting for every single video and I watched all of them πŸ’– you have such a unique personality, thank you 😚 I was super happy to see WHO KNOWS ME BETTER video with Vanessa and your bf, such a funny episode πŸ˜‰ hmmm the best things which happened in May? My first salary 😁 became I started to work on my own from January this year and at the end of May I finally manged to earn my first very own salary 😊 not high but my own money πŸ€‘ I wish you, Vanessa and your lovely boyfriend all the best and thank you so much for your hard work in May guys, love you all πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰ my insta aerisia85, email aerisia@gmail.com πŸ’–

Rebecca Schreiner

My favourite thing in May was getting a job and going out of my comfort zone ❀️
                                      IG: rebecca_schreiner

Nikita Hayward-Fox

@nikitaalexandra_ my son turned 2, defs my May highlightπŸ’•πŸ’•

Jana Filipovic

My fav thing about May was getting a job πŸ’ƒπŸ» insta: janafilipovic_

Kiah Quartermaine

Fav look you did this May was for sure that bomb orange look!!😍😍
                                            My favourite thing this May was deciding and starting to organise to go spend Christmas and New Years in London this year with one of my best friends who has just moved thereπŸ˜πŸ€—

Insta; kiaaqu

Rickerov

My favorite thing in May was leaving a 3 year long toxic and abusive relationship. πŸ™πŸΌβ™₯️
                                              IG: francisandgus

becksov

My favorite thing in May was helping my niece, who just graduated from college, get a job and move in with my husband and I… to a different city and state and encouraging her to live her life to the fullest!!! @becksov

Niki Tomic

Thank you soooo much for a great everyday May! You’ve inspired me to try some new colour on my lids 😍😍😍

My favorite thing about May was cuddling up to my favorite boy – Henry, my British shorthair 😻😻😻

Enjoy your well deserved break! Looking forward to your return and for this big surprise that is happening in June πŸ’„πŸ’‹

warhol_fan

Artegrazie

Helloooo, I wish you a nice vacation now. The best thing that happened to me in May is that I did a massage therapy for my neck so I feel much better now πŸ‘. barbara.douk@gmail.com

Elza Ouweneel

My favorite thing this month was the good weather in The Netherlands ❀️
                                                      Instagram: @elza_ouweneel

Nuria

My fav thing that happened in May was finishing my finals! @duchessglam

Tiana Blas

My favorite thing about May was going to Prague for a quick trip. And the sun coming out, finally. IG: @tianablas

Sakina Benn.

Fave thing is definitely that the semester is over lmaoo @ess_bey

Cindy Trieu

My favourite thing in May was the nice weather!
                                                              IG: whyitscindy

Sarah

My favourite thing this May was buying my first car! IG @sarahcooper94

Olimpia Nisioi

my favorite thing in may was graduation!!! @pixieolimpia

Sam Melton

my favorite thing this may was FINALLY moving in with my long distance boyfriend of 4 1/2 years!! ❀️❀️ (talkin coast to coastttt of the US lol)
                                                                    IG: sammeltonn

Fanni Fazekas

I really love EverydayMay, I am watching you from Hungary and you are the light of my mornings πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€ my contact: ffanni0415@gmail.com

Tiana Sanchez

My fav thing was finally hanging up art in my kitchen since I’ve been looking for stuff since last July 😭😭
                                                                        Twitter : tianamsanchez
                                                                        Insta : tianamsanchez

Kaci Chren

I enjoyed every day may very much πŸ˜‰πŸ‘. And what best happend to me in may….my son gave me a flower and huge hug with kiss. And his younger brother started to walk πŸ™‚.
                                                                          Enjoy your holliday πŸ˜‰
                                                                          katerina.semecka@gmail.com @katkas1

#59473
                                                                          Jana Blei

My favorite thing in may was my birthday 😊 @jennab1005

#59474
                                                                            mayumix

My favourite thing this May was celebrating my partners birthday! @Mayumix3

#59475
                                                                              Salha El-Shwehdi

My favorite thing that happened in May was that I graduated from university and it was my birthday!! πŸ’–πŸ₯° soooo sad everyday May is over insta: @salsasalha

#59476
                                                                                mpaolas

My favorite thing in May was traveling with family ❀️
                                                                                  IG: @mpaolasantos

#59477
                                                                                  JennyMNA

What I liked the most in May was seeing my mom happy to receive the mothers' day gift that my brother and I planned for her. <3 @Jennymna

#59478
                                                                                    Caroline K

My favourite thing in May is I started going to therapy, spring and I discovered your Channel.
                                                                                      🌳🌸🌴🌼🌱🌻🌿🌹
                                                                                      Email: caro94linek@gmail.com

#59479
                                                                                      Neha Rampal

My favourite thing this MAY is the bright, sunny days ! My email id is neharampal284@gmail.com . Loads of love πŸ’•

#59480
                                                                                        Edith PΓ₯lsson

Instagram: @edithpalsson
                                                                                          My favourite thing that happened this month is that I got to hang out with my family loads and that SPRING finally arrived. It makes me so happy.

#59481
                                                                                          Karagianni Chrysa

Congratulations on your #everydaymay. Loved your yellow and orange looks.
                                                                                            @karagiannichrysa

#59482
                                                                                            Nicole Reinhardt

My favourite thing in May was joining a multi sport team!! @nsreinhardt

Viewing 45 posts - 1 through 45 (of 45 total)
                                                                                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                            error: Content is protected !!