The Final Sephora VIB SALE HAUL + TUTORIAL! ๐Ÿ’ฅ#FFF

Main The Final Sephora VIB SALE HAUL + TUTORIAL! ๐Ÿ’ฅ#FFF

Viewing 36 posts - 1 through 36 (of 36 total)
  • Author
    Allana Davison

THANKS FOR WATCHING FAM LOVE U โค #EverydayMay Day SEVENTEEN!

valhoff3

I will never tire of new makeup videos!

Paperaeroplanegirl

So many great sounding products I canโ€™t wish for the dewy nudestix to come to Australia!

NikitaSloane

I hope that was a B99 reference ๐Ÿ˜‚

Amy Robertson

Honey, why are you making your Canadian sisters sad by giving us American prices? Remember your roots! Also, I may need to pick up that mascara. My bank account already hurts. You look great.

NINI NINI

I love this make-up look so much๐Ÿ˜. You really know how to use the diffrent products properly. Your looks always look so flawles ๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿ˜. x from switzerlandโค๏ธ

Maria Kovalevsky

Where are these earrings from?๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

clkhoo821

Im blown away by the Tom Ford mascara! It made ur lashes BOOM! will buy it during Sephora year end sales. Love ur makeup look as always ๐Ÿ˜˜

Maria Francisca Sardinha

the thoughts are that you're very very very beautiful but in this video you look GORGEOUS. Besides your personality makes you even more beautiful. I reaaaally love your channel and everyday may is giving me LAIFE

Angela Turner

ItCosmetics makes a similar lip product that stains the lips pink. Actually, I think they have a lip gloss, lipstick, and a lip balm type just like the Tom Ford. There are two shades that I know of. The Jena Se Qua in the lipstick is what I have and it looks identical on my lips as the Tom Ford does on yours. So fun!!

grace gribbon

I saw in your stories on Instagram that you bought the bare minerals foundation so I got it to
                          I wasn't going to buy any foundation but you changed my mind I got the same colour to I have the exact same skin colour as you and also think its abit to pink on my but loved the formula ๐Ÿ˜

razwana m

๐Ÿ’ธ๐Ÿ’ธ๐Ÿ’ธ

Lesieva

I havent used a base makeup in a year and my skin has been so much better! All use is the nars matte pot concealer a bit on my cheeks and where i need it. People are now commenting on how nice my skin is, since you can actually see it, but theres still blush and bronze on top and it looks super nice like that

jojewel A

love the look and the products.oh tom ford

Asma Alzhrani

Try more of nude stick products they have more awesome shades

TheTigereye22

Omg Allana please tell me where you got your beautiful earrings from ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜โค๏ธ

Briana Silaphet

I love this look so much!! ๐Ÿ˜

Upon the Pacific

Also, can you share a good dupe for the E.L.F stipple brush? I'm dyin' over here like "gad damn it, my bronzer will never look like Allana's" hahah

Claudia Mendez

The first ingredient on the highlighter spray is butane just to let you know. And itโ€™s quite a wasteful product in my opinion because so much comes out all at once and it goes all over the place. So i just donโ€™t think itโ€™s worth it. But I love everything else you mentioned and I love your Chanel just spreading my thoughts and opinions is all.

Upon the Pacific

Dayumm…DZAAYMMM! Haha the excitement is real girl, I felt it

MazzelSammy

Have you tried the bali body BB cream??

Claire Maciejewski

Love this look! And your earrings! ๐Ÿ˜Where did you get them?!

Creamy Goodness

The mascara looks great.

Wendy S.

Ah those eyeshadows look so good ๐Ÿ˜ been obsessed with a shiny/glossy lid ๐Ÿ’•โค๏ธ

Creamy Goodness

The Tom Ford lip is great IMO. It's $70 but will last for years.

Melissa Cartier

You have me very tempted to buy that $57 (Canadian) mascara ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ’ธ stop looking so damn gorgeous all the time. It makes me want to buy everything haha

Michelle Merry

Hi Allana I have been watching you for years and love your content. Your makeup in the video looks amazing. Will definitely want to try these products especially the mascara ๐Ÿ˜ฑ. Enjoy your day ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜

Genesis Perez

DOES THE TOM FORD MASCARA TOP THE LANCร”ME MASCARA?! ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฑ

Donna Lucas

Had to take a brain break from the beauty videos. Dipping my toe back in, you are always so delightful.

Sukaina Sajanlal

Iโ€™m living for the new product videos but also it makes me want to buy everything so Iโ€™m actually dying

Creamy Goodness

The bronzer ruined the look IMO. Too dark on the cheeks.

Claire Salas

For anyone missing the #FFF intro song

"Full face Friday , full face Friday
                                                                    Sephora rouge sale, Sephora rouge sale
                                                                    Testing rouge sale makeup , testing rouge sale makeup
                                                                    On Friday,
                                                                    On Fridayyyyyyyyyy" ๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜‚

Zoe Nathaniel

Lol Allana, for us Canadians, the mascara is actually $57! Itโ€™s beautiful but thatโ€™s more expensive than an ABH palette! Damn! But yes, you make a girl want to break the bank for a mascara! Haha!
                                                                      Another fantastic video!

Creamy Goodness

Patrick Ta product is trash IMO. He is going to need to try a lot harder to make a come back from that fiasco? Also the overpriced fan? Is that a joke?

karla hernandez

Well now I dont know which TF overpriced mascara I want to try… ๐Ÿ˜ซ #firstworldproblens
                                                                          There is a new Emotionproof TF mascara and apparently it is the best thing ever too. Could you test it and compare it to this formula? ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

#52888
                                                                          Asma Alzhrani

Love u

Viewing 36 posts - 1 through 36 (of 36 total)
                                                                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                          error: Content is protected !!